Delaying My Return to Chastity

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by buildup, Sep 5, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    I haven't been in chastity for around two months and so I've been enjoying regular sex with my Wife; but she wants me to go back into chastity. I have delayed this because I know this time it will be for a lot longer than the last time which was for just over six weeks. When I'm in chastity I totally accept it; but for some reason I don't want to go back into right now. I've gotten use to regular sex I think, though I'm sure I'll be back in chastity soon. It's just making that decision to start again and to resist delaying it.

2. Paraplegicsub

Paraplegicsub Long term member

Nobe
    Local Time:
    Your wife will have her reason why she wants you locked. It may be she doesn't want sex for a while or at least not with you. It may be your behaviour has changed and you not as attentive to her. You should except it and ask to be locked.

taped2 and tiruh811 like this.
  3. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    4:51 AM
    If your wife wants you back in chastity then you should be back in chastity.

4. Mike hammer

Mike hammer Long term member

Local Time:
    Do as your told, it will be worth it in the end.

5. LucyAnne

LucyAnne Active member

Newcastle UK
    Local Time:
    The longer you put it off the harder it will become so my advice is bite the bullet and do as your wife instructs, the sooner your secure in your cage the happier she and you will be.

6. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Agree. Do as your told and get your belt on asap. It will please her and that's what it's all about.

It will also be good for you in the long run.

tomf_22033 and tiruh811 like this.
  7. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I had the same issue back in February. I had an medical issue not linked to the chastity that caused me to unlock for a few weeks. One thing led to another and I was taking matters into my own hands. That few weeks turned into 5 months. My wife was pregnant and we really weren’t having much sexy time. Looking back it’s probably because I was taking care of myself too often. She didn’t really push me to lock up until after the baby was born in early August and I told her I had been masturbating a lot and she said she knew just because of how I was acting. My patience was thin and I wasn’t helping much with chores. Terrible combination of having a 2 year old, a new born and a wife just coming off birth coupled with my shitty attitude pointed all at one thing. My bad habit.

She told me I should probably put the cage on and I was a little turned on but reluctant at the same time. Doctor said no sex for six weeks anyway so there really was no need for me to be unlocked anyway in her eyes.

That was two weeks ago yesterday and I’m glad I went back in. It feels right.

Sometimes you just gotta jump back into something to see if you still enjoy it. If not then you two need to have a talk and come to some agreement. :).

Good luck!

8. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Self-knowledge and emotional honesty is an important thing. Admitting you're a masturbator is a little like admitting you're an alcoholic, it's the first step to getting the cage treatment you need. "Hello, my name is Rectrix, and I'm a masturbator."

9. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Buddy, it sounds so ridiculous to say, read, or even hear that statement but it is absolutely the truth!! Well put.

Guest 2014, tomf_22033 and tiruh811 like this.
  10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Totally agree! Remember who is in charge!

tomf_22033 and tiruh811 like this.
  11. Itsfishyman

Itsfishyman Member

UK, Warwickshire
    Local Time:
    If she wants you back in chastity then you should lock it back on immediately!

We started playing with chastity last year, all was going well. Then one day over Christmas after I was released and didn’t want it back on. I came up with every excuse not to wear it, then I started masturbating again every day. That lead to me being a complete dick for months, no sex just me being selfish. Luckily @BeeBird put up with me the whole time but she. It’s taken me months to decide myself to go back into chastity and she accepted it. I think I’m less of a dick and am being nicer again now (@BeeBird will have to confirm). I’m hoping that this time round she takes proper control of things and when the day comes that I don’t want back in she enforces it’s need.

So I guess what I’m saying is that she wants you back in chastity probably because your attitude has changed for the worse, now go and get that cage back on!

Miffy and Rectrix like this.
  12. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Just to clear a misunderstanding: when in chastity I don't wear a cage and I'm not allowed to masturbate. But even when not in chastity I don't normally masturbate as I cannot cum doing it by myself no matter how hard I try. Only my Wife can get me to cum via full sex or a hand job.

You are right my attitude has changed and I will have to go back into chastity. I just need to stop procrastinating.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice