Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    @longtallsally I said “days” only because many men could a least give a close approximation to how long it’s been since their favorite sexual activity.
    It seems you have completely replaced his old go to form of pleasure (albeit self-pleasure) with a couple oriented approach. Which is totally more satisfying and memorable for both of you!

Beyondheat and longtallsally like this.
  2. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    I think I'm a tad shorter than that. MyPete is taller than me, but if I'm in heels there's not much in it. Sadly (or maybe just as well), I can't do super-high heels... Sal

iome343 likes this.
  3. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    There's been a lot to think about, and a Big Conversation.

MyPete brought home the good news last night that he has indeed been promoted - in fact they've asked him to join the board of his company so he was a very happy bunny indeed, and I'm proud! We had fizz to celebrate and then he went over to celebrate some more with his mum, which I thought was very sweet. (I expect he'll be out for something more raucous tonight). When he got back we just chatted in bed for a while about the usual domestic stuff and friends and things. I was lying in my favourite position, with my head on his shoulder and my hand on his cage.

When the conversation went back round to his newly exalted status, I joked and asked if he wanted me to address him ass 'Sir' now ("because that ain't happening!" haha) and I also asked him if he thought our chastity Project had affected his work at all. I was curious because I remember when I got a promotion last year, my boss talked about the feedback from my workmates describing my (I blush to say this - preen, preen) 'easy authority'. I was sure then, and still am, that this confidence was massively helped by our Project. MyPete and I had discussed that at the time, and once or twice since, and both agree that it must have helped.

I know that a few of the high-ups in his company are women, so I thought maybe he'd say something about the Project making him more attentive, less 'mansplainy' and a better listener - although I think he's always been good in that way and that the Project honestly hasn't changed him much in that regard. But what he actually told me was that he didn't think he'd have got so far up the ladder at work if it hadn't been for the chastity project, but for quite a different reason.

He said that there used to be four stresses that, together, held him back, and that they're all a lot better now. One was his ailing father. His father sadly died a while back, and though he and his siblings need to keep an eye on his mum, that's much less stressful than it was before. The second one was our slightly rickety finances (where we live has been a tad beyond our means). Our finances were already in better shape when I got promoted last year, so that helped too. One was the stress of work itself. He's always enjoyed the work and the responsibility but alongside his other stresses, he felt it sometimes all mounted up and he felt a bit frozen in the headlights. And he said the other big stress had been our sex life. This was a real shock for me because I'd thought we'd always been ok! He said he had occasionally thought about it over the years we've been together but never really analysed what was going on. It was only once we began the Project that he felt a kind of stress slipping away and realised what had been happening.

He's mentioned from time to time that having a stressful, responsible job makes him relish not having to take the lead in our sex-lives. But I had no idea that this had been actually something he worried about. Honestly, you think you know your partner... I said I felt a bit guilty at not having been able to see that our sex life were a source of angst for him. He reassured me, saying sex together has always been fun (phew!) but at the same time a source of anxiety (oh no!), partly about performance (men!) and partly about being responsible, as he saw it, for our pleasure. I had thought we were more equal than that, but if that's how he felt, then that's how he felt.

He repeated that he hadn't really clocked all this until something changed, and that was when we started playing with chastity. It wasn't so much the chastity itself, (although he did admit later that the chastity bit is very exciting for him) but not having to take the lead, not having to 'make it interesting' and being able to (being required to!!) hand over all control and responsibility. And he said that one of the most calming, yet at the same time, thrilling things I say to him, for example, if he comes too quickly, or things don't go according to plan in some other way, is that it's my responsibility, not his. And, that that part of him is ours, and not his. He said he'd been thinking about this a lot the last few days, which is why he mentioned the other day that he couldn't remember the last time he made himself come. He said this had totally reinforced the 'ours not his' thing, and was a constant reminder that he doesn't have to be, indeed he can't be, responsible. And he said the best thing of all was that I actually want that control and responsibility and he cheekily said that 'most of the time I get it about right, which is not bad for a beginner'. And I jokily said back that such disrespect might deserve an extra few days of denial. <evil grin>

So, it seems that the combination of all those stresses being reduced made him much more able to deal with everything at work, which just didn't feel that stressful any more. So, chastity has helped me be more authoritative at work, and him to find work less stressful. I wouldn't have predicted that a couple of years ago! I feel slightly odd about not having clocked his anxieties before we embarked on the Project, but I'm not completely sure he properly knew what was going on either. I think perhaps a lot of men (and certainly a lot of women) obviously enjoy sex but feel that some stress always accompanies it. I don't think I ever found sex with MyPete particularly stressful, but it does seem to be more fun now. It's quite an aphrodisiac having someone desperate, really desperate, for me!

Sal

4. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Very happy for you and YourPete.

"Novice keyholder in the making. My journey is here."

It might be time to update your signature!

A few observations:
    1. Chastity has solved his self-seeking, self-serving, self-stimulating behavior and heppily helped him focus his full attention on you, something I believe he desired from the beginning. You've helped him be the man he's always wanted to be. And that is very stimulating in a different way for him.
    2. Your Chastity project has affirmed your mutual commitment to a one-man, one-woman covenant love relationship despite YourPete's one slip-up. Painful as that was, I think your project may have brought clarity to the circumstances and cemented your commitment to one another.
    3. Your sexual intimacy is no longer his responsibility but more of a shared responsibility even though you are taking the lead. Your intimacy has grown significantly as a result.
    4. Because of 1-3, YourPete has much less stress and much more confidence in life. Without the guilt of selfish behavior and very strong intimacy in his relationship with you, he has security and stability at home like never before.

cj0434 and Rectrix like this.
  5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    This is actually very common for husbands in high stress jobs. As achievers we bring that mindset to bed too, and worry if we're big enough or hard enough or last long enough or initiate frequently enough, and it just adds to the stress levels we already live with. Chastity changes that -- once you accept that she really is in charge and you give up the idea that you need to run that part of your life too, and you see the intimacy in your marriage increase as you drop your alpha mask, your stress level drops. It's a very common idea that men in stressful jobs are grateful to be led by their wives at home.

6. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi Sally I think that a marriage can be stressful when it comes to sex for generally the husband want some level of intimacy with his wife, but his wife seems this just as a husband looking for sex but I think that is what male chastity can do for a marriage, it change the hole dynamics of a physical relationship so I know what Pete is on about.
    BTW congrats to Pete on the promotion.

7. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    It’s glad to hear that you have figured this out and that you both embrace it. So many do not get the concept like you both do. Enjoy

Danny15 and longtallsally like this.
  8. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    Congratulations to you and Pete for the good things things to come out of the Project, and his promotion. Good news all round! I'm very happy for you both. Sometimes we need changes like this to put things into perspective and appreciate what we have in life. I'm going through some job changes myself right now, hopefully for the better. Change is good!

Beyondheat likes this.
  9. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    Congratulations on the job front as well as the mutual self-awareness of how your project has shaped you both to be more successful.

longtallsally, Beyondheat and iome343 like this.
  10. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    I suggest you send your last message to the chastity cage suppliers, this will provide them with a new selling point
    Something like:
    For KH, this opens up opportunities for professional development through improved self-confidence
    For caged men, the reduction of stress related to sexuality allows them to evolve in the professional field more quickly
    May be an opportunity to obtain samples from these suppliers
    Congratulations to both of you for your promotions

Beyondheat, iome343 and Slutty Susan like this.
  11. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    I wonder if Pete would enjoy being even more emasculated sexually and his pressure to be dominant really usurped by you.

Might be a conversation for a later time.

12. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    It is an interesting question, I thought about it and asked myself the same question.
    I was quite struck by the fact that you used both words, suggesting a difference but not being able to put a finger on what the difference was.

While there's not much difference between the two, and words mean different things to different people, I came up with a two possible interpretations:
    * a domme is someone who primarily gives a sub pleasure from being submissive, whereas a dominatrix is someone who primarily takes pleasure herself from being dominant.
    * a domme has a long term continuous relationship with the sub, whereas a dominatrix's relationship with a sub is temporary or periodic, likely a professional one.

Beyondheat likes this.
  13. MrsT

Verified Female

Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    Hope everything is going well. Hope to hear from you guys.

longtallsally likes this.
  14. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    When we started our chastity Project, MyPete and I thought it would be all about controlling when he can come. Over the last couple of years, we’ve realised that controlling when he can be hard is much more powerful. I really registered this recently when he said it had been ages since he’d had ‘alone-time’ to play with himself – let alone make himself come. He didn’t say it as a complaint (I’m pretty sure) but it certainly made us both think. That part of him is ‘ours’ now in a way I hadn’t expected.

Actually, I’ve realised it’s not even just about orgasms and erections but also having a kind of power over his whole sexual nature, which is both erotic and also a bit terrifying for me. Because he doesn’t have other outlets, the amount I tease him, or how much we flirt and kiss becomes that much more important. And then there’s the cage itself. He, or I should say ‘we’, have three sizes and we’ve discovered that size matters. The normal one, for 95% of the time – the one he’s had for ages - allows him the teensiest bit of room (and I really do mean teensiest!) to expand, which seems to work for ultimate frustration. The ‘shorty’ doesn’t allow him any extra room at all – it’s only about a cm shorter but seems to alter his experience quite a lot, making him feel a bit sexually squished and certainly less spontaneous. The ‘micro’ is something we’ve only tried for short periods and seems to make him sexually submissive, and it spills out into the rest of our lives too. I don’t think either of us like that very much, although it’s interesting variety and it’s there as a kind of ultimate sanction. <evil grin>. To be honest, I don’t know if the different cages are causing these different responses, or whether it’s the expectation that we’ve built up, that has the effect. All very complicated.

Anyway, I’ve been thinking a lot about what he said – not having been able to play with himself and depending on me even to be able to get hard. I do want to be in control, but I definitely don’t want to squish his sexuality – I like him frustrated (which he enjoys too) so I thought I’d experiment with occasionally allowing him to be hard for much, much longer at those times when he’s let out for some exercise. These are times when we have a bit of a play to give him a stretch but we mostly stop and lock him away before he comes. I say ‘mostly’ of course because that delicious uncertainty keeps him keen and I enjoy the feeling of control.

One of the things we’ve experimented with lately is unlocking him and then doing just enough (but no more) to keep him hard, until he eventually goes soft. If he squirms too much or tries to move himself against me, I just stop, and if he does it again, I lock him back up. So, he’s learned to lie pretty still. It’s deliciously frustrating for him and I know he always wonders if this time he’ll get lucky and I’ll make him come. But just carrying on for ages, adjusting tempo and touch so he’s just hard but no more, seems to affect us both a lot. Eventually he goes soft, and I tell him firmly that it looks to me like he’s had enough, and we just pop him back in the cage. He told me he finds this very erotic (as I do) but very squirmy, making him feel very controlled and rather humiliated. After doing this two days in a row, he was at pretty much peak frustration and he was doing the whole staring-at-my-chest thing. The second time, after he’d eventually wilted after being stroked for what felt like forever, I just locked him back up and gave him our special sign (a quick tap on the head) and enjoyed having my frustrations dealt with, which made his even harder to bear I expect.

He told me this afternoon that he’s finding our chastity project a bit difficult at the moment, but he went out this evening before we managed to talk about it. A big talk tomorrow, I expect. Just when you think you’ve got everything under control… Sal

15. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Have fun and nice to get a update. Enjoy

16. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    Fascinating how a woman can get to understand male sexuality and how a penis works. It puts you, Sal, in a very strong position. Love reading your progression.

17. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    @longtallsally Discussions are always good - even if they are difficult. They give you both a better insight into where each other is in regards to your journey on this project. It’s a great way to gauge what works and what doesn’t. It might be helpful if were he was nude for the discussion. It would maintain a level of subconscious control while asking him what does he like about the current relationship and what is he finding difficult. You should also be willing to describe why you enjoy the lifestyle and why you feel he’s special.

Edging (or letting him stretch) can be a deeply satisfying (albeit frustrating) way to share sexual moments. Please let us know how the discussion went.

18. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Well, our conversation this afternoon was a bit confusing. That was partly because we had had a slightly boozy meal with friends. We were lying around, flaked out on the sofa and I asked him what had been on his mind when he had said he wanted to talk about the Project. It was a lovely warm post-lunch conversation but a bit all over the place and he wasn't very clear. I think what he said was that where we've ended up with the Project, with our roles and so on, feels good to him but he wondered whether we might experiment at the boundaries a bit to see if we both feel we've got it right. I tried to find out what boundaries and I think that after a lot of friendly to and fro, where we've got to is that we're going to take 6 weeks to try a couple of things. For two weeks, we're going to remove the cage and he can lead as much as he wants - within reason of course. I'll try to accommodate. Then two weeks back to how we are now. And then two weeks of me being much more domme-ish than I am now - like when he did the Very Bad Thing a while back, which led to about a month of Dire Consequences, or maybe even more so. Of course, either of us has a veto, as usual, although we said we'd try not to use it.

I feel a bit nervous about both of these scenarios as I thought we have it about right at the moment, but I suppose it's good to test the boundaries in each direction to see how we feel. I've got so used to being in control that I feel its become part of my sexuality and I am not sure how I'll respond to being leapt-on unawares. (Not completely literally, but you know what I mean). And at the other extreme, I am not at all sure about amplifying the submissive side of MyPete. I'm still in the mode of wanting to control a caged-animal but I've realised we've already strayed from that from time to time.

He's away tonight and tomorrow at his Mum's. So the first two weeks starts on Tuesday. I feel nervous and squirmy, but excited so I guess it's already a good thing, or at least, not a bad thing. Sal.

bondinchas, handsolo, iome343 and 8 others like this.
  19. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Good luck with it all I’m sure that you will do well and figure things out. It will also give you a chance to try some things out and see if you like them. He did say push the boundaries

20. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    I agree with Pete: it is time to take a few steps forward (although you have already taken a lot of steps).

I'm sure it will be a time full of suggestions, ideas and reflections for you.

One question: how are you doing with Laura and her husband?
    They seem to me to remain somewhat in the shadows with respect to your path

21. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I can't wait to hear you reporting. It is really an interesting idea.
    How far does his freedom go in the first two weeks, does he decide about his orgasms?

iome343 likes this.
  22. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    It’s really an interesting approach, your diary is really full of surprises...
    This may be an opportunity to resume your discussions about everyone’s fantasies and see what can be achieved...
    It is true that some fantasies must remain fantasies...but some may be partially or totally realized

iome343 likes this.
  23. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    The last few weeks haven’t been great. Three weeks ago MyPete and I decided that we would experiment with a fortnight going back to how we were pre-chastity, then a couple of weeks back of him being locked in the usual way and then we agreed we’d experiment with a couple of weeks of me being way more domme-ish.

We’ve just finished the first period during which MyPete could take the lead. No cage, no lock, no rules. The first night, we cuddled on the bed but after so long with me leading, I think we both felt nervous and self-conscious. I wanted to take it slowly and maybe give ourselves a couple of days to adjust but I could see he was very keen so I allowed myself to be persuaded. My mind and body really weren’t ready, or in the mood, and it didn’t feel that great for me. I thought he must have realised so I felt extra annoyed when he came and then fell asleep. I lay awake feeling irritated and not at all fulfilled. The next couple of days, nothing much happened as we had different shifts so hardly saw each other. Then, I came to bed after a long day and snuggled up to MyPete who was already asleep. He woke for a moment and I went to put my hand where the cage would have been and I found a great big wet patch. Ugh. He’d played with himself and fallen asleep. Gross. And I felt kind of cheated.

Then I got a cold for a few days, so we agreed to extend the two weeks to three but it didn’t really get much better. About a week and a half in, we had a row – not about anything in particular but obviously connected with the lack of communication elsewhere in our lives. Once we made up, we made love, which felt nice – I think we were both relieved – but nothing very special. And that’s how it’s been until the end of the three weeks, which is tonight. Self-conscious, a bit dissatisfying for both of us, and I’ve been feeling a bit used. The only good thing was our debrief this afternoon when (thank goodness) we both agreed that we tried the experiment and it hadn’t worked for either of us. He said that he hadn’t liked himself the last few weeks and thought that if we do decide stop the chastity thing, we need to allow longer to adjust. I told him I’d felt a bit like a rented escort and that I was frustrated and a bit annoyed, and he looked pretty sheepish. He was incredibly apologetic, and I said I expected that I hadn’t been perfect either, which is true. What I also felt, but didn't say, was that I missed his following me around the room with his eyes and the feeling that he was completely desperate for me. I haven't felt very desirable, or desired, the past few weeks.

He’s gone out now for the evening and tomorrow morning we’re going to lock him again. I told him that frankly I can’t wait and he said, ‘neither can I’! When he gets back, I’m going to suggest he plays with himself (not in the bed next to me!!) as it’ll be the last time for a long time that he can. He reminded me recently that before this little episode, it had been months and months since he’d played with himself without my supervision.

I’m hoping that the next couple of weeks will get us back to normal, and then that the next period after that, with me pushing the domme-ish boat out, will be fun. I’m nervous about it, because the last few weeks haven’t been great but after a bit of a break (for no special reason) Laura and I are back in touch, so I’ll talk through ideas and get her to calm me down a bit.

Sal

24. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    Thank You for Your vulnerability here, @longtallsally! Doing this experiment--and sticking to it-- took a lot of energy and commitment. i aippreciate Your sharing this as well as the other parts in this thread!

25. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Your trying things and working them out. That’s a great thing

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice