Dealing with the feelings

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Miles, Aug 14, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Miles

Miles Member

Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    of Guilt !!

Perhaps I am still relatively new to this and thus my mind is still adapting

But ....

Did anyone experience in the early days or do you still experience feelings of guilt at the submissive fantasies and desires you had or have or have you now embraced them, as the week progressed my own submissive desires began to surface ( desires I had not had before) and my mind found itself fantasising about different scenarios.

So ....

As my first full week of Chastity (Yep a whole 7 days) drew to not so climatic close last night I wrestled with my submissive feelings desires fantasies and sensations trying to make sense of them, I knew Its absurd, I know I should not hide from them but rather embrace them unconditionally but as someone who has never thought of themselves as a submissive person before now I am in uncharted water here, maybe I have secretly had submissive tendencies but perhaps not realised it (I have been trying to search my mind) although if they have been there they have never been this heightened before.

2. krambus

krambus Active member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    Yes very much so. Over I cant even remember how long, but at least 10 years I've bought and threw out so many chastity devices as I struggled with my guilt of this life.

Though in past few years I've grown more aware of who I am this is largely down to becoming older and dating a dominant woman ( not kinky) . I realised that in relationships I get immense pleasure from being led or "under the thumb" as my friends would often tease me.

I'm hoping now that I can accept chastity as an extension of this without the guilt that's plagued me in the past.

3. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    I had the same issue. I believe that it's the fact we have been lead to Believe that submissiveness is weakness. However I don't believe that's true, being submissive/devoted to one individual is something you can be proud of. If it is something between 2 ppl that consent there should be no shame.

gary170, sissybitch and krambus like this.
  4. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    12:15 AM
    We're all different.
    I've never felt guilty for being submissive. I've had feelings of guilt for acts like cross dressing, sucking cock, or even orgasming but my submission has always been focused on pleasing my Domme. It's about making who I serve happy and giving them pleasure. That makes me happy and gives me pleasure.

As I've gotten older I hate orgasms more and more. I think it's because I crash hard and I'm only focused on me. I lose the focus on being submissive while I'm recovering and I don't like that. I'm not sure if that's guilt or just maturing and knowing that I'm my best when I'm denied and when I'm focused on serving.

5. Miles

Miles Member

Local Time:
    I think being locked member on this site is changing me.

As I encounter different opinions and view points I am looking at my wife and my life differently.

Being locked in Chastity seems to be so much more than just a Fetish but rather a lifestyle changer.

6. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't think I have felt any guilt. Rather I have felt freedom. I have always felt like more of a "giver" than a "taker". I always felt that I just wanted to be a source of joy and pleasure for my wife and playing the role of aggressor and "taker" seemed unnatural to me. When my wife started showing a strong preference for my chastity, it was an open door for me to explore the sexuality I long felt I was made for. I felt free to enjoy sex as a "giver" and I really loved sex for the first time and so did my wife.

7. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    My journey into chastity started a little differently , it was my mistress who introduced chastity to our relationship almost 15 years ago , at that point we wear already in a FLR so my submissive feelings and fantasies wear there before chastity which just became an extension of that relationship , As to having feelings of guilt about how I felt and still feel no never , However what chastity did do and still does is heighten and strengthen my already submissive feelings , and keeps me focused on her needs and desires which I always put before my own ,

8. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    I wrestled with those feelings for years until I realized that my father, grandfather, brothers and most friends all are submissive males married to controlling women. When I've had sex with men, I was the one on my knees and on my back, enjoying it fully. Now, I've embraced it and am truly happy, as is my wife, who has evolved into a most loving and benevolent dominant who is gently but persistently shaping me into a more docile and demure person.

9. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    I struggled with guilt about crossdressing until I became comfortable in my feminine skin, but have never felt any such feelings about being submissive since I just love Her so much that I will do anything for Her.

10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i don't feel guilty i have not done anything wrong.

steviepie likes this.
  11. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    of course you haven't..........you do everything RIGHT sweetie! :)

jemima likes this.
  12. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    My wife felt guilt. Less and less as the years passed. If I had to pick when my wife became guilt free, or as much as someone who loves you deeply can feel guilt free in some neuron in her brain, it would be in year 4. My wife may let me orgsam sooner than she intended at times but that is not out of guilt. It is due to being sexually excited or just damn well wanting to make me explode during some great sex.

In year 3 it was not so much guilt but wanting to stop me from annoying and smothering her with love and attention that drove her to let me orgsam earlier than she would have liked. Now that I know those tricks do not work anymore, I refrain from being annoying other than the annoying husband stuff. :)

Not many who start chastity last long enough to experience the changes in their chastity play. That is unfortunate.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice