Convinced the gf....but...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by smallboy4686, Jan 7, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. smallboy4686

smallboy4686 Active member

engineer
    ohio
    Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    Hi everyone,

I somehow managed to climb the monumental mountain that is getting a significant other to agree to try orgasm control and chastity, and not only is she willing to try she seems quite excited about it. However, now that I’ve climbed the mountain I’ve been tripped by a little pebble on the plateau. She is concerned that the device is causing me pain and discomfort, which it does every so often, and the pain is minimal...like a 4/10. It’s mostly just a reminder like hey I’m here remember me instead of a holy crap that hurts. She wants to do it, but not if its causing me discomfort..I keep telling her its not and i actually kind of enjoy the discomfort but it keeps coming up. Any advice....stay the course with saying its not? Agree that it is?

sissy_connie likes this.
  2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:07 PM
    It depends on what is causing the discomfort...

If it's just an erection ... enjoy.

If it's abrasion or soreness then be careful - use good hygine and make sure there aren't any rough spots on the device. Dry seminal fluid on the rings can become crusty and be just as aggressive on skin as a sharp edge, so keep the device clean too. Use soap, then a lubricant on skin, and sort out any rough spots on the device.

If the device is too tight, either ring size or gap size, then that could cause a long term injury, frequently or continually compressing blood vessels or nerves doesn't tend to end well.

So, importantly, try to work out WHY it hurts.
    And don't just "man it out", a trivial problem could quickly become a serious problem.

Ron33, valesk25, herboi and 4 others like this.
  3. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    My then GF now Wife and KH had the same concerns when we started. It can be a shock for them to see how constrained it can look. In truth, with regards to my first cage (CB6000) did not work particularly well with my body and it did cause pain and she knew it. That concerned her. I quickly learned that if this was something I was going to commit to I needed a custom fitting cage.

I am much more comfortable outside of some minor irritations that I think are weather dependent. after she realized I wasn’t lying when I said it didn’t hurt she also became more comfortable with it. Now it was so long ago that it seams inconsequential but it was important to get past that hurdle together.

good luck getting through this and on to the fun!!

Ormaz and sissy_connie like this.
  4. smallboy4686

smallboy4686 Active member

engineer
    ohio
    Local Time:
    I think you are misunderstanding the question or i am misunderstanding your reply. The discomfort is normal to me, its mostly from being aroused or the day to day occasional reminder that something is there.

Hmmmm. I am thinking I’m just going to try and stay the course. I’m not going to find something more comfortable so I’ll have to just convince her its fine.

5. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Just tell her she’ll be the first to know if it’s hurting (in a bad way)! Also propose taking it off for an inspection every other day. Of all ok, back on again... :+1:

herboi likes this.
  6. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    My wife was extremely concerned about the safety and wellbeing of my penis too when I first started wearing a cage. Despite numerous "its fine" or "I barely notice it" comments, she remained sceptical, even more so if I had it on during play time and she could see my penis straining against the bars (she would instruct me to remove it first).

When I first got a short cage, she couldn't even look at it as everything is much more squished into place, again numerous "its fine" comments were barely heard.

One thing that did help was a discussion on what the short cage actually does, how it is more comfortable not to be able to form any sort of erection in the tube.

I have only just gotten back into wearing a cage again after a few months off, but regular checking for skin damage is a must, as is making sure your testicles are hanging as free as they can (and retain their natural colour and temperature). Have her assist in the checking for her own peace of mind.

Ormaz and borbulls1961 like this.
  7. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    depends on what the discomfort is from. you don't want it to be a small problem that turns into a big one overtime... where you gotta stop.

8. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    My wife has the same concerns even after 5 years. When I graduated from a ball trap cage to a chastity belt her concern started all over again when she saw where the belt was leaving lines on my upper thighs. I assured her it wasn’t uncomfortable but she can’t help but be concerned and care which obviously is a good thing lol. Just make sure you’re honest with her if things do become comfortable, don’t try to tough through it because that’s when you can hurt yourself. Welcome to the club :)

Ormaz and Lazlo Toth like this.
  9. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Yup! I clearly missed your point. I thought you said you were having some pain. My point was that after I convinced her that the discomfort I had early in the game was t bothersome she relaxed and got more into it. :)

10. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    If the discomfort you feel is no more than that, then reassure her of that. Show that there is no change of colour and no chafing or grazing. This will help her to accept there is no physical damage being done. Good luck

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  11. Siro

Siro Active member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    5:07 PM
    Es ist besser, eine Frau zu haben, die zu vorsichtig ist, als den Spaß daran zu verlieren. In vielen Fällen, wenn die Frau Blut geleckt hat, wird die Schraube enorm festgezogen.

12. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    Of course she doesn't want you damaged. Miss A is the same, if there is any redness or abrasion I am not caged until all is back to normal.

I think you need to explain that a little discomfort is outweighed by the enoyment of being under her control.

13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    perfect advice.

14. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    10:07 AM
    Men have a justly-deserved reputation for ignoring signs of ill health. So don't argue with her. Tell her that you appreciate her concern, and volunteer to remove it for inspection.

15. Staylocked

Staylocked Active member

Business owner
    KC
    Local Time:
    My wife felt some guilt for a while too. I dont think most women realize just how bendy, squishy, or flexible a flaccid penis is. She especially felt bad while playing with the cage and seeing it all smashed up while it tried to get hard. I assured her multiple times that it is only a discomfort and if I ever felt pain I would tell her.
    She's gotten used to that, she still comments that it looks painful, but she doesn't think about removing it.
    Just keep open communication and talk through concerns. Maybe she needs to take it off for a few minutes so that she can inspect it for damage.

Ormaz likes this.
  16. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    When we started one of her “commandments” was me being open and honest about her property. She expected and I promised, that if something wasn’t right I would tell her immediately. We would look to see if there was an issue and correct it before a major problem arose like a sore or abrasion. She didn’t want it out of working order, or spend weeks out of my cage because I kept the pain to myself.

So promise her that if it becomes something that isn’t normal, you will tell her, and in the meantime it is safely licked away. At first she saw it straining in a cage and she was sure it hurt me, once I said it really doesn’t hurt from that, it aches from the balls being pulled that was a result of being so turned on. Once it was a symptom of that and not actual pain from my penis being scrunched, she thought my plump cage was cute and fun to look at. One drawback of my current cage is that it doesn’t allow for any plumping which she kinda gets a kick out of.

MissyB likes this.
  17. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Like others have said, just explain to her how minimal any pain is and that you are okay with being caged for her. Also, you will let her know of any significant changes so decisions can be made about removal or breaks. It wouldn't hurt to see if another cage or some mod could further limit your brief episodes of discomfort. Good luck and enjoy.

18. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Discomfort is one thing we all experience from time to time. A slight positional change can resolve it quickly while an attempt at an erection can cause it as well. Pain on the other hand is the body’s way of saying something is wrong and needs to be quickly resolved before it gets worse.

In my plastic cage days, a split cause my skin to be trapped and I tried to man my way thru it until I saw blood. By that point I had a cut and it was over a month before I could even have sex. After switching to metal full time, I got a pain warning and immediately let my wife know who checked everything and found a metal spur. If I tried to man my way thru it, it would have been a repeat.

homebody likes this.
  19. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    Correction: American men.

20. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    and Kiwi's too have a "she'll be right" attitude

21. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    I think you'll find that's pretty universal to be honest! Us UK chaps are pretty much the same!

22. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    If I had found it universal, why would I have objected to it?! But it's true some people think they are the universe.

23. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Not sure what your getting at!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice