Contending with No-vember

Discussion in 'Male Chastity Now' started by Peter Rabbit, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    I switched into my smallest Contender cage on Thursday morning. I am rolling from Locktober into No-vember with very strict erection denial.

I was considering getting a 1-3/16” inner diameter Contender cage to match the nice grip I get from my latest GlansArmor2 (photos here), but seeing me confined in this ~2” long cage makes me second guess that.

Thus really restricts my attempted erections very well. I hope I’ll settle in over this first week

[​IMG]
    Snug Little Contender
    by Peter Rabbit on Chastity Mansion

Peaches and Knicker Lover like this.
  2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Locktober was total erection denial for me, now at 40 days without. To me, this is where chastity works, not just orgasm denial but also erection control. Good luck with No-vember. And nice pics.

tomf_22033 and harddenial like this.
  3. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Here’s me in 1/2” ball gap. The extra length makes this fit very comfy and less “stuffed” in.

ED94DC27-30C2-4959-963A-7574A02FB853.jpeg 053581B3-39AA-4126-863D-2DA59D5B7010.jpeg

Naljeans and Rectrix like this.
  4. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    How’s that working for you.
    On my Jailbird I found that a minor a change in gap and the angle was the difference between a testee slipping out and being able to go as long as needed without issues.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  5. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    It worked great. I took a four week break from chastity after 10 days into November. We were back together and she wanted some out.

I wrote in another thread hints of how incredibly difficult it was to stay on the honor system over those four weeks. Especially after some record breaking durations of chastity and orgasm denial.

I missed the cage.

But I’m not answering your question. I think this small adjustment above made me feel like I could wear the Contender indefinitely.

With that critically snug base ring (an oval Mark made me to be out of round by 1/8”) and the gap, I don’t have issues with my nuts slipping out.

I had used a larger basering and smaller gap in my earlier days but switched to tighter ring and larger gap for both security and comfort. Everyone is different on this.

I had hidden my chastity under speedos under board shorts. We swam at the public pool with me locked. Horsing around one nut found its way to slide through the gap. It was arresting but the sensation didn’t last fortunately. I had to sneak out to the men’s room to rectify it. ​

tomf_22033 likes this.
  6. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I’m currently in this cage. I got through airport security’s metal detector in my Contender. Except for teasing me, she’s made clear that my erections don’t give her any intrinsic joy — despite my sales pitches and cheerleading about how wonderful my cock is, practically begging to hear she misses my cock — except as a way for my erect and responsive penis as an easy access point my mind and to get reactions from my body.

This hits me deeply.

And so if I’m feeling challenged by erections, and sneaking touches, and she wants me to “be her good boy” then restricting me in my small cage is the best thing for me.

She chose to lock me up and let me brave the TSA yesterday. I’m feeling at home, at peace, but also trapped.

I don’t need to cum. She doesn’t need to unlock me to cause me to spill. I don’t need an erection. She’s fine with me staying locked. She’s never felt guilty over denying me. My erections give her no intrinsic pleasure. There’s no reason to unlock me, except to frustrate me and tease me.

I’m her toy.

I took a look at my naked flaccid cock the other day. I posted a photo of me at 2” length with my glans turtled up and trimmed short and shaved smooth. It’s not particularly interested or enticing as it is. It’s just a little plaything for her.

elias and Rectrix like this.
  7. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I’m still amazed that 1/4” can make this much difference in comfort and fit.

I was thinking of going narrower, but I don’t know if that’s wise. I like having my skin wrapped around my glans as shown. It’s currently as far forward as the piercing will allow. I would need more length to put the skin somewhere if it were pulled back.

Anyway, no matter what happens for the rest of this month, I will have spent at least 63% of the year wearing chastity, and perhaps as much at 65%.

It isn’t much compared to some of you. But it’s been enough for my keyholding wife to say

“Chastity has become an integral part of you”

That, coupled with assurances that
    I can stay locked,
    I don’t need to cum,
    I’m not denying her the joy of my cock,
    My penis is a small part of me,
    and
    She’s doing what she wants.
    I’m wondering what 2020 will bring.

Each year has progressed with more chastity time, and less orgasms. She’s taken more ownership and control each year.

This year is no exception.

surelyprematurely and Rectrix like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice