Wales UK
Retired

Knicker Lover

Member, Male, from Wales UK

Knicker Lover was last seen:
Apr 12, 2024
    1. tdk34
      tdk34
      Hi, love you're both are in to chastity and dominance .Message me if you like to chat about putting me in chastity and dominated for your amusement, I can show cage with numbered tag, to provide lock up.
    2. sissybitch
      sissybitch
      Hi from Rhyl north wales, great to see someone else from this neck of the woods ,
  • About

Wales UK
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    My Partner
    Locked since:
    on and off for the last 7 Years
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Short Cage with insert, CB6000S with additional locking ring, a Chinese device with a cage 1 inch long
    Chastity resume:
    cb3000 was my first cage, kept breaking
    My partner who is my keyholder locks me in to a cage of her choosing, usually the CB6000S with the locking ring. with the locking ring the cage will not move at all. she also has a selection of locks, but the best is the combination lock as it adds weight and also she likes the rattle against the cage. in the house I am allowed to wear a denim mini skirt but when out I wear knickers(my choice) but the lock can still be heard. I have had many funny looks. As we live near a naturist beach I am naked on the beach but must still wear the cage, only removed at my partners permission. I have worn knickers for many years and don't own any male pants and have cross-dressed out and about but not for some time now due to age I am sorry to say. Now locked with a permalocker.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice