Concerns about anal sex

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by xMariax, Jul 23, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    My Mistress throughly enjoyed anal penetration before we transitioned into a female led relationship. In fact, it was almost the only way I could make her orgasm having actual intercourse with her. Her magnificent rear temple was simply the only place my wee wee could go and give her the type of pleasure she deserved.

Once we transitioned into an FLR anal sex had been almost non existent. Her former lover was simply to well endowed to make love to her that way so every once in awhile she would allow me the honor.

To maintain dominance and to keep me humiliated she would be sure to remind that I am only being permitted to enter her rear temple because it is dirty and that is what I deserve. She has made it clear also that is the only way she can feel my small wee wee. Lastly, she is quick to remind me that there is no way my pathetic being can impregnate her this way and that my useless seed will simply be flushed down the toilet when we are done.

Now that is the way you have anal sex with your Queen and still feel submissive.

TonyF25 likes this.
  2. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    6:28 PM
    I agree with this quote.

On my side I would say, you are dom as long you can stop or ask for what you desire and the guy who takes you by your anus is doing as you want and with the rules you desire.

As opposite as him, you have the right to say "stop", "faster" or what ever and he has to do as you wish. When you peg him he has nothing to decide and to be pegged as you like to do.

You can also use a cream to nimble him or use an hollow dildo to be sure he feels nothing. The pleasure is yours unless you decide otherwise.

After the game you have to show him that he is sub and has to obey, put some rules like to have him kneel on his feet after en bend at you. Search the things that makes you the mistress and remind him his position.

Penney likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice