Cock banding with wife

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Johngeorge, Jun 9, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Johngeorge

Johngeorge Member

Local Time:
    12:55 PM
    My wife and I have always been out there trying a lot of things. About a month ago she wanted to try cock banding.

We brough an Elastrator with the green bands. We started slowly with 10 to 15 mins of banding with 1 band.

It really didn't give much numbness. We then started increasing and stopped when we did 1hr sessions. Last sessions were 3 60 mins sessions with 3 bands on at a time which we did 3 times over 2 days. I took plenty of asprin to thin the blood.

Well my wife got what she wanted.

I get hard as a rock but no matter how much we fuck I cannot cum when I am fucking her. This is good for her and I knew this would happen I am just wondering how long it will last.

My cock has been numb for last two weeks and when we fuck I cant even feel when I am inside her. The only way I know we are fucking is a can see my wife riding me. If I shut my eyes I dont know if she has stopped or is still moving.

I can still cum by maserbating but it takes at least 45 to 60 mins and doesn't always work. When it does work I cum is a really weird sensation in that cum starts flying everywhere for about 10 to 15 secs. During this period I cant feel myself cumming i just see cum flying everywhere and I just need to keep masterbating very hard. Eventually after 10 to 15 seconds of cum flying everywhere I feel a very very small orgasme.

My orgamase is only about 5 per cent of what it use to be

What I want to ask is how long will the numbness in my cock last and how long before I will start feeling fucking my wife

Thanks for everyone advice

Cheers

gilgal, boi paul and danijean001 like this.
  2. cagedcd

cagedcd Long term member

retired
    Germany Lower Saxony
    Local Time:
    4:55 AM
    Welcome to CM

3. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:55 PM
    nerve damage could be permanent.
    you need to be careful as permanent damage can happen when blood flow is restricted for the lengths of time you are talking about.

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:55 AM
    welcome. There is another thread at the moment about banding. It's potentially dangerous, so be very careful.

boi paul likes this.
  5. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    3:55 AM
    Most likely, it will start getting better after 4-5 weeks for what you did,

boi paul likes this.
  6. Johngeorge

Johngeorge Member

Local Time:
    I suppose only time will tell. Not worried if its 4 to 5 weeks just hoping it's not permanent

boi paul likes this.
  7. Johngeorge

Johngeorge Member

Local Time:
    If its permanent then I do regret doing it. If its 4 to 5 weeks I can live with that.

boi paul likes this.
  8. Johngeorge

Johngeorge Member

Local Time:
    Well an update. Still cannot feel any pleasure which is turning Karen on so much. We are now having more sex that we have ever had as I dont cum and I am always hard and not having any feelings in my cock is really turning Karen on.

Karen tells me is a combination on me being there at her beg and call and the fact that she is getting all this pleasure and I am getting nothing has dramatically increased her sex drive. A good example is oral. We have always enjoyed oral but Karen was never a fan of the 69 position

Now she loves it. When I ask why she says its extra horny for her know that while I am giving her oral I cannot feel her giving me oral. So now we are doing 69 all the time.

One final change Karen has made is that I am no longer allowed to masterbate. Even though it was difficult and could take up to an hr it was my only release but Karen says she wants me at her beck and call and she doesn't want me having any pleasure.

For me it's actually a strange experience in that I am enjoying being used and being at Karen beck and call. Always being extremely horny is making me a better husband and I am looking forward to making Karen happy and not only serving her in the bedroom but also looking after her other needs

I know this sounds strange but it's how I feel

boi paul, bondinchas and spider203 like this.
  9. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    10:55 PM
    I wouldn’t do that again, even if you’re having fun right now and making the best of the situation. Do play sane and safe.

A denial addled brain can make some really dumb decisions. I’ve survived my earlier CBT / chastity play. But it would be a shame to involuntarily and inadvertently lose a part of you.

Good luck. I hope to read your sensation returns.

I actually think it would be safer if you were allowed to test your own sensations yourself over the next weeks. You can focus on honor system chastity later.

For example My wife insisted after I was pierced that I resume masturbation. I had been self controlled for 160 days, and lasted 3 weeks after getting pierced with her just gently testing her stroking of my newly pierced cock. I spent mid-May,June,July gradually getting used to my new PA in 2014. Only after I finished stretching did I return to her orgasm control.

She wanted me to see how much force and pressure my piercing could take during play.

I hope you both have fun in the short term with this situation. It’s frightening and you perhaps could be sexualizing what’s going on.

I wish you and your wife health and happiness!

boi paul likes this.
  10. Johngeorge

Johngeorge Member

Local Time:

Thanks for your reply. We have actually stopped the banding a few weeks ago as want to see how long this numbness and inability to cum lasts.

From what I have been reading it's any where from a mth to upto 6 mths. In 1 or 2 instances it was permanent. While we dont want a permanent situation of course Karen will enjoy the period where I cant cum.

To be honest she went the 1st 5 or 6 years of our marriage without really cumming but she never stopped which I was very grateful for.

So if she can get pleasure in Karen cumming once or twice a day without me cumming then I really should complain about it.

I am getting pleasure in the fact that Karen is really enjoying sex and she knows I am doing it all for her and not for my pleasure

If we go 6 mths or more I think I can accept that as long as it returns somewhere along the line

We have agreed if it is long term then we wont band again due to risk of permanent damage however if feelings come back in a few weeks we will band a little more

For me it's all about pressuring Karen. She pleasured me for 5 or 6 years the least I can do is return the pleasure

11. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    8:55 PM
    My opinion is that cock banding is insane. Ss

12. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    9:55 PM
    Please be very careful. Banding can cause blood clots. Blood clots can cause all kinds of horrible things, including death by embolism.

13. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    I don’t think banding is insane but I do think it comes with risks that need to be considered. The previous owner of the mansion wrote about banding and aiming for permanent nerve damage on purpose. I wish they would give an update as it is the possibility of regret and possible side effects that I want to find out about.

I have a feeling that some of us who wear metal devices do a moderate amount of banding when we have attempted erections whilst wearing our devices, the portion of our penis inside the tube cannot become erect but the base of the shaft, just outside the device, does. This pushes the area of the nerves up against the metal.

My Wife has learnt that if she wants me to have an orgasm then she needs to release me from my device at least several hours and perhaps even a few days before I am allowed to try.

I have to admit that I find the idea of my Wife using an elastrator on me incredibly arousing, but I know she won’t as we discussed the banding idea a few years ago and she rejected it.

14. Johngeorge

Johngeorge Member

Local Time:
    Hi All

This is Karen John's wife.

As John as explained we have stopped the banding as I have achieved what I wanted.

John's devotsion to me is second to none. We think this wont be a permanent thing but a temporary situation of a mth to 6 mths.

We did a lot of research before hand. John took a lot of aspirin to help again blood clots.

So now we are at a spot where John receives no pleasure so all his focus is on me.

My orgamase are so much more intense as I know John is only going it for my pleasure and the fact that I know John is receiving zero pleasure makes it even better.

A lot of people may think I am selfish but John wants this as much as I do and as John said we are having sex so much now and I indent to keep increasing this

John will be rewarded for this after he gets feeling back ( hopefully around the 6 mth mark)

I will make John cum as much as he wants as a thank you for his sacrifice

Keep the comments coming

Love to all

Karen

Dmitry and Jasmic68 like this.
  15. amareine

amareine Long term member

france
    Local Time:
    4:55 AM
    it's not to be selfish
    You have Your pleasure
    John gives it to You, as You want and as he likes
    All is perfect
    that's sensibly the same at home : my pleasure is when my Queen has His own, not when i cum.

16. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    It’s merely my opinion: I’ve been in the “want to be ruined forever” / edgy permanent damage fantasies in a decade past. It’s a dangerous headspace, mostly when I was alone. My wank material got darker and darker over time and I drew myself away from my partner. So perhaps I’m projecting from my past but....

Please play safe. I’m being respectful here but banding and permanent nerve damage is nothing to be toyed with.

I sense wank material here and I am slow to throw cold water on people’s kinks, I was disturbed by the prior stories of banding and permanently killing erogenous tissues.

I’ve had nerve damage in my medical history. (It’s not in my genitals) It can be very painful. I never fully healed and have recurrent issues. Regret is the worst human emotion.

Please everyone: take care of yourself.
    Don’t consider this judging, but caring.

17. Johngeorge

Johngeorge Member

Local Time:
    Update

It's now been 13 weeks since we stopped our banding. We have a feeling we may have gone to far. The last 5 sessions of our banding was 13 weeks ago and we went over 5 days with 3 sessions of 90 mins each session so 4.5 hrs a day of banding.

Karen was applying numbing cream to the base of my cock so I could get 90 mins each session as it was very painful. She also increased number of bands to 3 per session.

Its now been 13 weeks and I still feel absolutely nothing and my cock is still completely numb.

I cant feel Karen giving me a blow job and I dont feel when I enter her for sex. I dont even feel us having sex at all. If I didnt see Karen moving up and down I wouldn't even know we were having sex. The cock is that numb that there is zero feeling in it.

We are worried we have done to far and that the numbness in my cock is now permanent

Does anyone have any experience in the time it takes for nerves to heal

Have we done to far and will I be permanently numb

Is there anything I can do to encourage the dorsal nerve to grow back

Sorry for all the questions but worried I am never be able to cum again

Thank you

18. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Can you find a kink aware doctor at

https://ncsfreedom.org/key-programs/kink-aware-professionals-59776

For me and my wife, this is the opposite experience she’s looking for. So I will stop projecting my own views. One really need to have a partner that can help you balance the risks. It’s hard to stay sober minded when you’re falling down a dark rabbit hole.

I’ve had a nerve damaged from non-consensual injury - back problems - not sexy at all. ;) I am good now, but I suffer from residual problems. My doctor said it takes as long to heal as you had damage. So you may be looking at permanent damage, or long heal time. I can’t tell from here.

Can you find pleasure from other parts of your body? Your balls, ass, nipples, etc?

therapy wise, massage helps me. I really don’t know what would work in your case.

19. Johngeorge

Johngeorge Member

Local Time:

Hi there. Yes I can feel my balls and nipples but not enough to have an orgasm. I lost that ability completely now. I was able to just cum by maserbating but after the real long banding sessions I have no feelings but a numb cock and cannot cum at all.

Karen and I were inexperienced and should have done more research but Unfortunately cannot go back now. We just hope I get some feeling back to my cock.

I tried that kink doctor link but no one in Australia

20. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    Perhaps you can have orgasms through prostate stimulation?
    Good luck to you and your wife

21. Johngeorge

Johngeorge Member

Local Time:
    Hi yes tried prostate milking. Yes cums does come out but there is no feeling. If I was to close my eyes I wouldn't know any has come out. So Unfortunately no pleasure there. The only small pleasure I can feel is Karen suxing my balls but that is very minimal.

I am just happy I can still make Karen cum. I get hard as a rock and because I cant feel anything we can fuck for as long as Karen needs to get off. It's a strange thing but we are having more sex than we ever have had in our lives and Karen is cumming a min 5 to 7 times a week and most weeks it's a lot more.

While I miss feeling the pleasure of sex I enjoy knowing Karen is getting so much pleasure. To be honest in the 1st 4 or 5 years Karen never was able to cum but still made sure I was happy so in a way it's my turn to ensure she gets it when ever she needs it.

The fact that I dont feel anything is not so important

22. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    I hope you can keep your positive attirude

23. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    I try to think of my penis existing solely for my Wifes pleasure too

tecolote likes this.
  24. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    And I am not allowed to cum
    So I can perhaps share your feelings but to be honest it is hard work being sexially submissive (though worth it)

25. Johngeorge

Johngeorge Member

Local Time:
    Yes so do I. I have do admit I am loving Karen enjoying herself so much. I think that deep down she is enjoying me having no feelings as she knows it all about her.

R2002 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice