Chastity with exwife or exgirlfriend as keyholder

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Joroincharge, Jul 9, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Cagedxlcock

Cagedxlcock Hung but love chastity

Ohio
    Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    I’d love my mother to have locked my cock up mmmm

2. Cadionagi

Cadionagi Member

Local Time:
    My ex-wife and I enjoyed chastity play to the progression to cuckolding. She met someone she wanted to be with and we worked through a divorce. She kept the keys until our divorce was final and turned them over as agreed. She did offer to keep them but said it would be a "no play" lock-up, meaning no teasing or sex ever just a free friendly key holder.
    I almost did it, almost. I see her a couple times a week, I do her laundry (put it in with mine). She has seen me wearing it a couple times this year but doesn't realize it's been all of 2022 so far. I probably could give her the keys (if I actually had them) and she would keep them but it wouldn't be much fun for either of us I suspect. I am totally pleased with my current long distance Mistress/keyholder so not at all looking for a change, I'm completely pleased.

bitstripped and MsCynsSlaveBoy like this.
  3. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    5:44 PM
    Another great resurection thread :)

Still its not a bad one. My first wife and I played with chastity be it not very effectively. I have no doubt if I gave her my keys now I would never see them again....I have little doubt she would take them tho...but then I have not spoken to her in 6 years. If I posted them too her Id have better chance retrieving them from the event horizon of a black hole.

I doubt my current partner would think too highly of it, and she likes my current predicament.

Cadionagi and MsCynsSlaveBoy like this.
  4. MsCynsSlaveBoy

MsCynsSlaveBoy Active member

Local Time:
    My Ex GF “helped” keep me in chastity for awhile. She agreed to hold onto my emergency key. My long distance Mistress had the regular key. I trusted my ex, we are still good friends. It was a pretty hot situation. My ex wasn’t into much teasing, but she would mention it in a text once I’m awhile. Asking about how things were going. She had no sympathy for me being denied, but she was encouraging. It was a fun time for sure.

5. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    I would never imagine having another one as keyholder, the dynamics are just different. Let alone from one being passed on to another. But i would imagine such arrangement similiarly like cattle trading or slaves exchange.. wouldnt it be good if men are such treasured properties of women.. that even in divorce and remarriage agreement come with assured chastity packages.. a dog may only have one master in his whole life, but a master may have multiple dogs in his life.. ok it seems a man can continually serve multiple madame in his life..

MsCynsSlaveBoy likes this.
  6. bitstripped

bitstripped Long term member

Local Time:
    12:44 AM

Wow sounds like a very smooth divorce! Did she leave you for the bull?

Cadionagi likes this.
  7. SlaveCuck BR

SlaveCuck BR A cuck with small penis

Caxias do Sul/Brazil
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    Following this thread.

I wonder what an Ex's relationship with a belt key would be like! Because on second thought, if it's an ex, there won't be any interaction, and in this case, it wouldn't make sense for her to keep the key.

8. Sissy Candi

Sissy Candi Member

Stay at home permanent sissy slave
    United States
    Local Time:
    I once cheated on my girlfriend and now the woman I had the affair with us my key holder. She was so amazing that no other women can satisfy me so I devote myself to her. We have never been in a relationship but Im so grateful to never be with any woman ever again for her. The best part is she loves telling everyone she knows how I begged her to lock me in chastity and never give me the keys

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice