Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    The nub mini color pink
    Chastity resume:
    Started locking myself in chastity till my at the time 100% vanilla girlfriend caught me. Now she is my mistress
    I never wanted to be a woman as I have always viewed woman as superior. I have always been extremely submissive though. It started wearing my sister's panties. One day my complete vanilla girlfriend caught me in chastity and thong. After an all night discussion she decided there was many benefits to becoming a mistress. Within one year she took off running. She made lock ups longer panties became permanent she threw out all my boxers she started cuckolding me decided I should become a sissy. Which she graciously has spent an unbelievable amount of money on. I actually pass as a woman now as a few men have hit on me. At the time of writing this in 4 months I will actually get surgery for a sexy pair of c cup real breast. She got me tattoos piercings a personal trainer so I now have a super sexy petite little body. I have a very extensive wardrobe. I'm so lucky that she loves humiliating me as much as I love being humiliated. She has always done everything 110% and said it's her mission to without a doubt transform me into the hottest sissy slave ever imagined. How I ever got this lucky I'll never know but I'm truly living every fantasy I've ever had
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice