Chastity roadblock, UGH!

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by BKwife, Dec 11, 2018.

1. BKwife

Verified Female

Local Time:
    2:01 AM
    Every time my husband gets a few days of chastity under his belt, it happens. He gets a boo boo on his little dick and won't wear his cage until he's finally healed. I get it, how's it gonna heal if it's back in the thing that caused the wound in the first place, but we're getting nowhere fast!!!. Anybody else experience this?.

sissy_connie likes this.
  2. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    Went through that early on. I had one that had threads on the end for an insert. The problem was it would cut me and I'd pee blood. I just kept buying different cages till I found ones that worked. Also, a little vaseline on the ring eliminated chaffing. I like the inexpensive chinese steel cages. I figured out the right ring size and have a couple interchangeable tubes. On ebay there are tons with A 272 A 273 A274 etc.

Jalik30 and BKwife like this.
  3. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    6:01 AM
    I did in the begining, it settled down after things had stretched and healed a few times.

I make to apply aloevera Vaseline skin lotion twice a day.

1. Because the Aloevera helps to heal skin if it become sore swollen or broken and has soothing properties.

2. Vaseline is a long lasting oil based lubricant that helps keeps things free moving.

3. The lotion helps to keeps the skin moisturised and soft.

Others might have more advice but my recommendation is a product like the one above and a regular application routine.

zN_oUZ3JSugX8ctz3wGDa6EdsEziIaAirVEALw_wcB

lockedUp24byKH and BKwife like this.
  4. BKwife

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Pretty sure my hubby has Chinese steel cage too along with a plastic one. We need to nail this down so I can have the control I want. Thanks for your input

5. BKwife

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Don't think he's ever tried that. He always uses baby oil and I'm not so sure that's working

6. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    In my experience baby oil and other similar product designed for personal lubrication are OK for putting the device on but are not long lasting enough to help long term.

I am using a Chinese cage successfully at the moment with the above routine but it might also help to check for rough surfaces on the device and sand down if necessary.

BKwife likes this.
  7. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    Are these wounds in approximately the same area? That sounds like the cage might be too small or poorly made.

BKwife likes this.
  8. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    The place that it happens it’s further back on my penis toward my body. The only thing I can figure out is that I’m either pinching the skin putting it on where the two pins go into the base ring. Or the cage moves front to rear when I am wearing it and pinch’s the skin in the same spot, where the two line up pins go into the base ring. I’m not sure which is.

sissy_connie likes this.
  9. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    I always use neosporin on sores and stay locked if possible (wife’s choice). Usually it can heal with the device on if it’s an open design. I can’t really recommend plastic tube devices for long term wear.

BKwife likes this.
  10. BKwife

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Hubby doesn't like the plastic one due to sweaty enclosed situation. Usually wears Chinese metal one.

Maid Denise and corsac like this.
  11. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    • Are you giving the wound enough time to heal?
    • Is the cage/ring the correct size?
    • Chinese cages generally have pretty poor fit and finish. Has he carefully inspected the device for any rough spots? I have a couple that are ok for general wear but the rough spots quickly become apparent with a sustained erection.
    • Water based lubes tend to evaporate (or absorb) more quickly than oil based ones.

BKwife likes this.
  12. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    It really sounds like your pinching yourself.
    If it is friction rubs tho, don’t give up. You will just need to let them heal good and go again. You will get the skin toughened up and not have those issues anymore.
    My mature metal doesn’t have those alignment pins so it is a lot easier getting on without pinching anything.
    I also stopped using any lube and got along better.

13. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Baby oil gel actually works really well, and lasts all day - maybe longer.... I put a bit on yesterday morning, and haven't needed to reapply after 30+ hours

I'll agree with what others have posted - it's likely tolerances and pinching. I am not a fan of those post style designs. The only time I've had issues were when I wore a ring that was too tight (experimenting!), and a too-tight headlock ring that was straining the skin on the frenum (that wasn't fun).

If you need a new device, but can't afford a custom metal one, and don't want a closed in plastic one, I know a good option ;)

taprackbang, G42G, BKwife and 2 others like this.
  14. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The first thing is to 100% nail down WHY it is happening ...

Some things to help find the issue:
    Does it happen in the same spot over and over?
    Do you ever feel a "pinch"?
    If pinching then you need to prevent the skin from getting in the pinch point (fill the gap)
    If no "pinch" then it is most likely caused by rubbing
    If it is a rubbing issue then it can most likely be cured by some finish work to the area (sanding with 500 grit or getter)
    Is there a "defect" in the finish where the issue is happening?
    A defect (rust spot / bad chroming job / etc) will cause issues for sure with your skin!
    Only suggestion is sand the area and apply 3 - 4 coats of quality nail polish and then lightly sand to ensure there are no edges etc ... this will only be a SHORT term fix​

In simple terms, I tried almost all the "off the shelf" cages that were available 3 years ago ... and while they were great to get some "experience" in (all seemed to have their downfall from pinching to rubbing) nothing can compare to a custom quality cage! I personally look at it this way, It is a piece of jewelry, and I spend at least $200 on a quality watch / necklace / ring, so why would I not spend that much on a cage that I will wear just as much (if not more) and will need to withstand things that the jewelry does not (urine and daily shower).

It may be time to think about a custom cage.

15. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    My keyholder didn't really get serious until I was in a Lori tube secured by a PA. She never has to unlock it unless I'm flying. It is infinitely more comfortable than a ball trap device.

Moe5 likes this.
  16. Ma’am M

Ma’am M Wife/KH of Ma’ams Slut, and the F in our FLR
    Verified Female

Healthcare professional
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    We’ve been using the mature metal jailbird, and there haven’t been any issues with pinching. The CB was sweaty and swampy. The custom is a lot more money, but I saw it as an investment and commitment. It’s used almost 24/7, so if you stretch that out, it’s like less than a dollar a day ;) (btw I use the same logic to justify buying expensive handbags...whatever works!)

slave_m, latexbound, Breathe and 4 others like this.
  17. markp

markp Member

Midlands UK
    Local Time:
    Does his cage have a hinged ring? If so it may be that that's causing the problem. I couldn't go more than a couple of days with a hinged ring, but moved to a solid ring device and straight away could wear it 24/7 for as long as She likes. Couldn't believe the difference, and the hinged device seemed really smooth... but just that tiny gap caused the irritation that just isn t there with a solid ring.

18. BKwife

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I think you might be right about the custom cage. I'm very tired of the stopping and starting:(

19. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    You would be so happy with a custom device. No more sores or excuses for not wearing. By next year you will forget about the cost and just enjoy the fun you two are having. Before going custom make sure and purchase the sizing rings and make sure you get it right. Mature Metal is always happy to help with any questions.

20. CagedTree

CagedTree New member

Local Time:
    I've worn off and on for a long time. Years. Never an issue like that. Thankfully! Good luck moving forward.

21. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    Lots of good advice. A different shaped device may help. You might try a couple different inexpensive devices before buying a custom device. You might find one that works and you will get an idea what you want.

Also check that the device you have is stainless. Some cheap devices are not and some are sensitive to metals.

If you really want control, I must put a plug in for Prince Albert piercing. I’m sure that I could escape from and return to all ball trap devices (excepting a few special cases). The PA made chastity inescapable. I have both a Lori and Bijou which M can keep me in indefinitely. The Bijou especially is so comfortable that I have no basis to ask for release. But i know piercings are not for everyone. I avoided it for years but it really works for chastity.

Gigaman likes this.
  22. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Like others have said, the JailBird should be good for months without removal. My regime is to apply a little e45 cream just round the ring at the end of the cage and the main ring. It is problematic to use elsewhere. Twice a day and also before running etc. Also important when shaving caged is to avoid shaving the hairs directly under the two rings. These are under pressure and when regrowing this can cause ingrowth and pimples. Just trim these hairs. Shaving elsewhere: after showering so that skin is warm and supple, with a new blade and foam or similar. I have managed to avoid razor nicks which caused me endless problems years ago as the skin would not heal because it was being pulled and stretched by the cage. (A couple of times blister plasters containing silver worked, provided the edge of the plaster was not under either ring). Good luck.

23. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    i used to get chaffed in this area also......i have a small pink HT V2....and i have been able to avoid the problem by using the stocking method of putting the cage on which allows my clitty to be properly fitted without pinching.

24. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Male chastity now makes a custom device that isn’t gonna break the bank. As far as form and function, rigid chastity makes beautiful well designed devices that are about same price as mature metal. The wait is longer but the device is a lot more comfortable, doesn’t slide down, and long term wear is a breeze.

Plus, I’m a sucker for the integrated lock, ease of use and no bulky padlock. Theirs is even upside down so there isn’t any exposed sharp edges, so spooning and rubbing on her isn’t scratching her.

Giveitup and corsac like this.
  25. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    Bon4 latex cage.. see my photo.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice