Chastity in swingerclub

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by 84_Rasmus, May 9, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. 84_Rasmus

84_Rasmus Member

Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    Have anyone played with your mistress in a swingerclub caged?
    I dream about meeting another man or couple my miss can play with while I use my tonge where they want I
    Sorry my maybe not so good English im from Denmark

2. Dana Fleming

Dana Fleming Junior Member

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    9:08 PM
    We belong to a group where some are caged, some not, some bi some straight, some are sissies and some are gay. It's a fun group, a bit smaller since Covid though.

3. ncsub5150

ncsub5150 Member

The Carolinas
    Local Time:
    My wife took me an on-premise club she likes earlier this year with me caged and plugged and I got to watch her with another woman and 2 guys and then had some clean-up duties. It was definitely a hot experience. She's also taken me to a swinger house party that she likes. I think it all depends on the club, the atmosphere etc. as to how well things would go generally.

4. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    ooh Wish i could join a club like that

5. HerProperty

HerProperty Explorer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    That sounds a fun and nice mixture of peoples in a group.

I am happy to hear that this has happened to you.

Personally the idea is very intriguing for me for couple of reason. First of all, the cuckold point of view, being denied while She would be having what She needs. Possibly having to serve men for their pleasure.
    It also ties on the humiliation part strongly. I am not that big of a fan of public humiliation, but in this scenario it would feel fitting.

Being totally exposed of my personal kink (chastity) and show my submissiveness and the "beta" side so clearly, is arousing and thrilling. I wouldn't want this to happen directly at the hometown club, I would be happy to be exposed to people who I would not be meeting on our way to grocery store.

6. Maddie Mae

Verified Female

Litigator
    United States, Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    Our local, on premises Adult Club hosts a monthly event billed as a BDSM Night, but it includes a mash up of different lifestyles that we normally attend. A good population of the attendees indulge in the chastity, hotwife and cuckold realm. As are a few other males (and females in chastity), PK is kept nude in my device during the festivities. It is always a fun time mingling with likeminded couples and seeing what kind of adventures you can get yourself into. Sometimes the play spills over to a hotel room after the club shuts down. Those encounters are very thrilling.

7. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    8:08 PM
    MIstress took me to a BDSM club near Atlanta a few times. I was caged and led my a leash attached to my cage, which elicited several responses from those present. There was all sort so activities going on and most of them were BDSM related. Most of the layout were individual "playrooms" where small groups of 2 to 8 people would enjoy themselves. There was always a monitor person roaming around to make sure that nothing got out of control. Once, they had a slave auction, as a fundraiser for a cause, and Mistress donated my serviced for a 45 min session. I was "won" by a Dom who took me to a playspace, put me on a St Andrews cross and also in an OB/GYN chair and whipped me lightly as a tease. He was kind.

I would love to go back there!

8. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    We’ve been to quite a few dungeon parties in our community. They are always fun. Ms. dress’s the part, and I’m mostly naked. Usually she has me collard and leads me around on a leash. I wear a see thru thong that clearly shows my chastity tube and a butt plug tail. I don’t mind the women seeing me like this, but there are usually a lot of dominant men there. So it’s a little humiliating seeing them looking me over and probably thinking how pathetic I’m being a submissive. I more prefer my Wife’s femdom parties where all the men are submissives there.

9. cdsub2wife

cdsub2wife Member

Local Time:
    @cumslave_2002 - I wish my wife would be into going to a dungeon party. I know what you mean by the dominant men looking at you. I like to wear a thong at the beach. Most all the other men at the beach are wearing boxers. I feel comfortable with women seeing my ass but feel intimidated by the men

10. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    We haven't done this but I'm sure I'd feel the same way. It's exciting to me for women to know I'm locked and submissive, but I'd feel so humiliated for real men to see the beta male I've become. I think it's because there's so much latent vestigial alphaness left inside my chastity cage.

ugams, sis_nikki and starflyer like this.
  11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    As others have said, I think it is down to the venue and there given theme that night, I’m sure you would be welcome most nights.

12. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    This is a fantasy my wife and I have discussed. She would be available to hook up with other men. Since I would be caged, I would be eligible only to provide oral services to any female who wanted it.

13. ncsub5150

ncsub5150 Member

The Carolinas
    Local Time:
    Interesting that you mention the being able to give oral to women in that setting. During the house party my wife took me to, at one point she basically got (I think it was) 6 of the women into a room to show them my cage and it became a pretty surreal Q&A. Later on, we were talking about the festivities and she told me that at least one of them was interested in "using me" (The plan had been for her husband and my wife to hook up during that party and he had some issues so it didn't happen). I would have been up for that in a submissive role, but my wife isn't at all interested in allowing that. Such is the D/s life.

SubPeter, Peter3811 and ugams like this.
  14. Newbeginning84

Newbeginning84 Active member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    I've talked with my wife about potentially seeing her with another man. She thinks the best and safest way would be to go to a swimgerclub.. she really often mentions swimgerclub, I guess she has a wish for it.
    I was reading this tread to see if cuckolds go there and if they go caged.. seems so.
    It would be a turn on to be exposed there and only my wife would be able to have PIV sex.

15. Paladintwk

Paladintwk Long term member

Professional
    Sunshine State
    Local Time:
    I have been in chastity at a number of sex/swinger clubs. On one occasion my Femdom thought it would be fun to have me naked, blindfolded, ball gagged, locked in a chastity cage and cuffed spread eagled to a St. Andrews Cross. She announced that she would pay $50 to anyone or any couple that could make me cum in a five-minute time period. It was one frustrating attempt after another. Everyone thought it was hilarious as I tried to help the process along thrusting my hips at hands, mouths, naked asses or whatever. Finally, a couple succeeded. Later my Femdom would tell me it was two gay guys licking my balls and ass while the other sucked on the chastity cage. I had no way of knowing whether she was lying or not, but she thought it was funny.

16. Maddie Mae

Verified Female

Litigator
    United States, Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    I just have to ask. So, is this a club where you go swimming and swing with others? LOL....Just kidding with you.

Go for it! You'll both have an exciting time.

17. Paladintwk

Paladintwk Long term member

Professional
    Sunshine State
    Local Time:
    There are two clothing optional resorts nearby that we belonged to and lived at one for a few years. We just sold that property a couple months ago. We still go back for ladies' night occasionally. The annual memberships went from reasonably pricey to outrageously pricey for the little we went to the clubs. Florida has its share of nude beaches that are all free.

Cagedxlcock and sis_nikki like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice