Chastity Evolutions

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, May 2, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    Rambling thoughts of some evolutionary changes regarding our chastity life between myself and @n2toys

I first thought chastity would be an occasional kinky play thing where I'd be occasionally caged with limited denial; it very quickly evolved to being caged 24/7 and only let out for maintenance shaving & lube to prevent chafing and then out for teasing & torture during play nights - longest orgasm denial has been 9 months and currently at just over 4 months.

My Goddess was at first tentative to click the padlocks into the locked position during bondage; She quickly got past that to where She enjoys locking them for more control.

Sounding was something we were both tentative about; we both quickly discovered we enjoy it.

Milking: Prostrate milking was one where my Goddess was immediately intrigued about doing; sometimes are better than others RE success rate.

Pegging is one I was curious about but reluctant to bring up for fear of the stigma of being gay (nothing against being gay, it's not who I am) - My Goddess was immediately intrigued about pegging; we both love it.

Teasing, Denying and Torture - My Goddess truly gets turned-on being doing all of this and so do I; it's to the point where my Wife can say or text a simple implied word and cause me strain in my cage and experience this extreme tingling feeling where I end up pushing out a spurt / dollop of a sticky cum-mixture - my daily return is to wear male depends liners in my underwear as I never know when my Goddess will cause a reaction.

Sensory Deprivation Hood - this is one that had always intrigued me but my Goddess was against one as it was too weird / gimpish; just not her thing - a couple months ago She has warmed up to the idea enough to giving it a try. She saw the following on Etsy that She liked as it had one more strap than others and felt it did not look too gimpish - upon arrival we tried it out during the day just for a test fit. She almost immediately began to get very wet while strapping me in; it very quickly became a standard for play nights as we both love it.
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/707569...=sr_gallery-1-30&organic_search_click=1&frs=1

Ruined orgasms - My Goddess' first reaction when hearing about this was "That sounds horrible" - She now takes tremendous pride and very much enjoys ruining me. It's to the point that I'm either scared or excited that Ruined-o's are my only future options for release - Last Saturday night I was truly to go over the edge for a real Orgasm during a teasing session to only be 100% ruined (twice) - it's such a bizarre conundrum as I'm desperately craving a real O but ultimately happy I was not allowed when we've settled down as I have not lost my horniness edge and still have the extreme craving for my Wife.

I think it's interesting on how things have changed and grown over the last several years.
    I LOVE how my Wife denies and torture me and I LOVE to serve and worship Her - pretty nice arrangement...

Curious what changes / developments others have seen?

Notouchy, Raymond P., taped2 and 10 others like this.
  2. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    Love the hood :+1:

Bear20 likes this.
  3. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    5:26 PM
    Very nice hood! I may have to try them out. Rare to see them at that price point if they're real leather and that apparent quality

taped2 likes this.
  4. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Yes, the hood is real leather, very nice constructions and has an excellent fit - we're very happy w/ the quality.
    While the mouth strap has the hole perforations there is not any hole in the hood portion itself at the mouth area; no big deal at all - their are two nose holes that line up perfectly w/ my nostrils and nose sections fits well for me and my big nose. It's still relatively easy to still breath thru my mouth; we'll also add a football mouth-guard that helps muffle my ability to talk - it's exciting as hell when my Goddess laces and buckles the hood on tight; she'll also used ratchet ropes attached to the hood to immobilize my head which is also erotic as hell.

5. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    Very cool. I'm in the middle of making my 2nd hand stitched hood right now. I didnt end up putting buckles and belts on my first hood. The 2nd will have speakers in the ear padding. Maybe I'll just pick up one of these hoods for tighter scenes and not do belts/buckles on the current build.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    Great reading, thank you for posting.

7. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Couple things I have missed (I'm sure there are much more...)

First and foremost and almost unforgivable to not have mentioned, especially as number one:
    The intense craving for my Goddess! It's crazy how much I now Love and Crave hugs, cuddling, huffing/inhaling my Wife's scent, servicing Her w/ my mouth and as many intense orgasms for Her.

How erogenous other parts of my body have become such, primarily my nipples - I severely crave having my nipples teased & tortured.

taped2 likes this.
  8. taped2

taped2 Active member

Author of BDSM fiction, The Abduction Company.
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    8:26 PM
    Nice hood (above).

Based on your endorsement of their work, I have ordered their "sensory deprivation" hood (below).
    It should arrive soon.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/707...on-hood-bondage?ref=shop_home_active_48&crt=1

9. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    I hope you like yours as much as we do ours.
    It's still a bit ironic that my Wife was initially reluctant about a hood but the first day She put it on me for a test fit She was almost immediately wet and turned on; it immediately became a staple for play nights.

taped2 and Anonoman like this.
  10. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    Agreed. My wife isnt a big hood fan. I laced up the one I made a few months ago, put it on, and tightened it up in front of her for a punishment session. She told me she got really turned on and has had some naughty dreams about it.

CZSteve and Anonoman like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice