Chastity=Double life

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Good Wife, Aug 17, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Good Wife

Mistress Good Wife New member

Bloomsburg,PA
    Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    For my submissive husband and I, chastity is newer to us. It's a double life for us. We look like an ordinary couple; we're married, we have a child, a house, jobs and very little free time for each other. In the bedroom though, we have a double life........I lock My husband in a cage. I control when he comes out, when he cums, and tease him most nights of the week until he is begging to be locked back up. It's so fun to go throughout the day and no one knows about what goes on in the bedroom, and how different we are once the lights go out. Anyone else out there lead a double life with chastity? I'd love to hear about it. Check out My blog and My submissive's to follow our journey in chastity:

My blog - thedominatrixwife.blogspot.com

Submissive blog - subhubbyinchastity.blogspot.com

2. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    Although I'm not currently locked , I'm part of my local BDSM scene and go to and run munches etc.

I also live a double life and a lot of my friends do to .

I'm lucky in the respect of I don't need to lie to anyone because I've made some really good friends in the scene and if asked I simply say "i'm going to see friends at a pub " if i'm going to a pub munch and i'm telling the truth because they are friends .

It is kinda fun when previous partners have had me wear knickers instead of "boy pants" all the time and we were the only people who knew and when I was locked in chastity too it was the same thing knowing that no one else knew about it yet I was following my Mistresses instructions in "broad daylight" and no one suspected a thing .

Sublifter49 likes this.
  3. Tilly's Cock

Tilly's Cock New member

Local Time:
    That is exactly how my husband and I are. We are busy, have kids and grandkids, but when we get to the bedroom we are like not able to keep from teasing and coming and repeats several times.

Sublifter49 likes this.
  4. servinher

servinher Member

Colorado
    Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    I like your post I think its a common theme with many on this site. Like you, my wife and I have busy lives with kids and work and all sorts of everyday obligations. We enjoy an FLR dyna but nobody knows and nobody would likely suspect it in everyday life. Thats not a "double life" to me as human nature has always been to keep your private life private. It's kinda fun to imagine just what kind of kinky stuff "normal everyday people" you know may engage in privately.

Sublifter49 likes this.
  5. Sublifter49

Sublifter49 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    Yes! Large weight lifter, ex military arms instructor, high school football player and wrestler. Full on alpha male road grater to the world. Under my clothes panties and a cage. I cook, clean, do the laundry, shop and do most of the traditional "wife" duties. My queen even calls me wifey, or her kitchen bitch in private. In the bed room she has unlimited orgasms, almost daily. While im used and denied and rarely am allowed a full on orgasm (she says it makes me that cocky alpha)
    Life is good!

servinher and sissybitch like this.
  6. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Ditto here except I don't see it as a "double life" instead I see it as different parts of the same one. Or heads to the tails side of a coin.

My sex life and kinks/kinky lifestyle are no ones business unless I choose to share it with them. It's just like I don't share my finances, religious beliefs, or other things I consider personal with anyone. The few who I do are on a need to know basis e.g. Accountant, banker, etc.

Sublifter49 likes this.
  7. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    2:36 PM
    We don't consciously lead a double life. We are pretty open people generally, for example if I am asked about the key on my necklace I am honest. Many of our friends are hardly vanilla, they are an eclectic mix. We aren't into some of their activities, and not all of them are into some of ours. That said, we haven't put adverts in the local paper!

Jane
    X

8. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    As others on here have said, it's kind of a common theme among the members here. We all have "regular" lives that give little or no hints about our bedroom lives. That's one of the best features of chastity, you can practice it as privately or as publicly as you wish.

Sublifter49 likes this.
  9. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    No joke. Although we have a life that some would look at us with curiosity about. My wife has a loving husband and I have a loving wife and that what ppl see.

manintyres and Sublifter49 like this.
  10. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ya never do know. I sometimes look around and try to see others that might share our dynamic, it's just too hard to spot. Although I have noticed when I have went home to visit, for the last 5 years or so, my dad has been doing the dishes after supper.

This may not sound like much, but it isn't debated, or even hinted at that mom will help. She sits down and enjoys a coffee or glass of wine while he clears the table and does the dishes. Not some of the time, or most, but every time. He said it was part of the deal he made when he retired, but it screams of something more. Probably just seeing things where their isn't, but just like others have stated...no one would ever guess about us either. Who knows, maybe my dad is a member lol.

servinher and Sublifter49 like this.
  11. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I use to wear 3 piece suits and wingtip shoes. I was the perfect picture of a successful conservative business consultant that you could trust with your company. I was programming computers before desktop computers were available and also designed software and developed it. I was thought to be a geek.

What they did not know was that I was a jock in high school making the all star teams in both football and baseball despite being in a private school class for gifted children on a scholarship. I fought in Vietnam and have a lot of medals as a result. I got stoned every night with my wife and the girlfriend we shared for 30 years. Our regular sex was a threesome and then one on one. Our girlfriend sexually dominated me and was a sadist to my masochist. You name it and she did it to me, even the yucky stuff.

Even now that we moved away from our girlfriend, not by choice, and have new friends who are very religious and do not discuss sex, curse or drink, they do not know that my wife is bi and I am into fetish sex only. It always amazed me how people did not notice that my wife's best friend always seemed to be visiting us or living with us for some reason when they came to our house. We took her to family gatherings and my family treated her well. Perhaps some guessed but no one ever asked. We had friends that we played with and friends who were straight laced as they come. At our parties they mingled with no one the wiser.

ingwer likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice