CB6000 - 24/7 wearers?

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by yanmaslanka, May 31, 2015.

1. yanmaslanka

yanmaslanka Active member

Local Time:
    10:31 AM
    Hi there,

I recently bought CB6000, mainly because of it's fitting possibilities. after some trial and error period i think I found the best fit for me - it's second largest ring with shortest spacer. tried smaller rings, but they pinch anc chafe my scrotum.

I've gathered some useful information searching this forum, but I've not found a topic about wearing the CB device 24/7. my GF wants me locked for more than just a playtime and She's more and more serious about it. Few minutes ago I locked myself for the night, hoping to reach first 24h lockup if everything's ok.

are there any long-term CB-device users? I'd like to know Your opinion, how do You maintain hygiene, how the nightime go by, and for how You go without removing the device.

2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    Many people (myself included) start with a CB-X as their first chastity device. I've used the 2000, 6000 and 6000s. They are good starter devices, but if you decide to get serious with chastity, sooner or later you'll want to move to a steel cage.

The CB6K devices are difficult to keep yourself clean in, and often require a more fiddly approach to hygiene. Plus, being plastic, they do break, esp. with long-term wear. So enjoy it, have fun with it, but I don't recommend them for the long haul. I have a Mature Metal Jailbird I spent a year in, 24/7 with no releases. People do it in plastic, but it's a lot more work. Nothing like lying on your stomach in bed, then feeling that 'crack' as something gives way. Doesn't happen with steel.

ilikebooks, Lockedbytrace and chris82 like this.
  3. chris82

chris82 Guest

Like @Billus stated, for serious wear you need a steel cage. I also have a jailbird as I'm on 24/7/365 lock down, I wouldn't even entertain the idea of long term denial in a cb6k in all honesty as the hygiene regime would be almost impossible.

4. corey22901

corey22901 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    Like Chris said - started with CB then went to Jail Bird. Once you know that you can handle it - prepare for the long haul.

5. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    1:31 AM
    I started with a cb6ks as my 1st device. I managed to wear it almost 24/7 (I removed it for cleaning every 3-4 days) for about 2 months before I replaced it with a Queen's Keep. The QK is MUCH easier to wear 24/7, I don't even feel the need to remove it for cleaning I can clean around it (Shaving is another matter though)

Chris estim likes this.
  6. Lialuvit

Lialuvit Just starting out down this road in our marriage

Local Time:
    I am in a cb6s and can go 3-4 days before quick removal for a good cleaning.

Problem I am having and think I need a custom device probably medel ... is when it is cold still get some ball slip. but the cb6s ring that I use is good but the smaller one is too too tight.

KH is starting to demand longer
    lock up
    and wants me to get measured.

7. Lockedbytrace

Lockedbytrace Intense feeling atm.....

Mechanic
    Australia
    Local Time:
    6:01 PM
    I have cb6k and have tried to wear it 24/7 twice but both times only lasted 3 days before my balls developed a "wearing in sore" aparanyly the skin under your balls needs to stretch a bit to get used to the plastic ring, so I have been waiting for it to heal up to try for longer. So don't panic if you have some discomfort when first trying to go 24/7. Use heaps of silicone lube and re apply as much as u need!

8. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I never had a problem and wore for weeks on end.....I.just used to take a bath to clean and often done it in the shower...... I put a latex sleeve over the bottom of the hinge to stop chaffing, from a latex glove, was a great starter, and I sometimes revert back to it just for a change, but I'm mainly in a metal one now....would love a full belt but finances ruling it out at the moment.

9. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The key things for me have already been mentioned but are important to re-iterate:
    1. Get the size correct - for me it was the x-large ring, smallest spacer and downsized to the CB6000s
    2. Get lots of silicon lube on ALL the places that it contacts the skin - especially around the ring. This makes it sooo comfortable, almost to the point of not knowing that its on - or did I just go numb down there. Remember to reapply after showering, baths etc.
    3. Hygiene. Daily showers morning and evening help, a cotton bud (Q-Tip), toilet paper through the end slot to wipe clean after going.
    A sympathetic keyholder who allows an unlocked and supervised shower every 3-4 days is good.

Like others, I'm ready to migrate to a steel cage next and my favourite right now is the Mature Metal Watchful Mistress.

Lockedbytrace likes this.
  10. Bruce1955

Bruce1955 Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    1:31 AM
    I have been wearing a CB6000S 24/7 for almost a month now. What everyone says about getting the right size ring and spacer is true. I had both wrong at the start and experienced painful burning in my scrotum. But once I made an adjustment to a smaller ring and larger spacer, everything settled down and I find it quite comfortable now. I spend a little extra time cleaning during my showers and use a q-tip to apply vaseline with cocoa butter anywhere the ring contacts skin, and every 5 days I take it off for 10 minutes to thoroughly clean the CB and to shave my guy parts. I'm self-locking, so if there was any discomfort you know I'd be out of the thing. Actually, I'm kicking myself for not having started wearing sooner. It feels very natural, and after the first week my dick seems to have accepted the size of it's new home and has settled in very snugly.

Lockedbytrace likes this.
  11. Anniestoy681

Anniestoy681 New member

USA East Coast
    Local Time:
    I've been wearing the CB 6000 using the largest ring for a week, showering daily (my keyholder/wife removes my lock and places a small ziptie to keep me locked in) I have changed the spacer still trying to figure out the most comfortable combination of ring and spacers. I haven't had any major pain or concerns. 14448943_10207005081427469_1514328194757612182_n.jpg

12. Caged26

Caged26 Active member

Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    I'm still getting used to wearing it all day. What worries me is sleeping with a device.

13. Anniestoy681

Anniestoy681 New member

USA East Coast
    Local Time:
    I've been sleeping with mine for over a week without serious issues. If you have pain you need to check it right away and adjust. If its just some discomfort you'll probably adjust. I was nervous the first two nights you don't want to hurt yourself, but now I don't give it a thought. I have to sleep naked next to my keyholder.

14. traveler

traveler whatever

Software Developer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I wear a CB6KS. Been using it for the last 18 months or so. After the initial settling in period I can seem to wear it indefinitely. Currently day 38 locked. Comes off once a week for cleaning and shaving. I use a silicone lube once or twice a day. Also use Q tip to clean and apply live to the head.

zorrofin and Anniestoy681 like this.
  15. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    Yep been there after 3 days with the sac all raw. It stopped us in our tracks for a week to heal. My understanding it the base ring is too tight. After all no matter how tight the base ring is you can always pull out the rear with soap and a shrinking penis. So we decided to move away from small base rings as the security they offer in reality is zero just sac pain and damage defeating the object of being locked in chastity.
    Ended up with 40mm base ring which is not too tight and during the day quite comfortable main consideration was stopping the rear extraction. So we decided to try the small cages with urethral inserts and then work on stopping the penis being allowed back in. You will always get it out that one thing I have found is 100% but getting it back can be made almost impossible if you cannot get the penis bent and back on its steel internal tube. So we have a shield that stops access and restricts the fingers access to manipulate the penis back onto its internal tube. Until there is a working extraction detector this is the best we have come up with over 5 years of trying many different cages. The end game is a PA I know but we don't want to go there just yet.
    Device in question in my photos.

Michelle

16. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    10:31 AM
    I used to wear one at random intervals.
    The longest I was locked in it was 1,5 month. And that was 24/7.
    The only thing I hated about it was maintaining a good hygiene.

17. Manalba

Manalba Enthralled by Artemis.

UK, Scotland.
    Local Time:
    Aside from what's been mentioned, here's a few things I've found over time:

If you cut about a 1" wide strip from a babywipe, you can thread it under the ring up near the spacer pins and then with a back and forth sawing motion work it around the ring, down under your balls and up to the other side.
    Adding a drop or two of alcohol-based hand gel onto the strip will also give you advance notice of any sore spots developing. (think about it ...)

Shea butter is an excellent moisturiser.

And a swan-necked wash bottle like the one mentioned here is great for giving the inside of the tube a bit of a hose down.
    [​IMG]

18. Punky85

Punky85 New member

Local Time:
    I'm still getting used to mine (CB6000s, longest I've gone is 4 days

Had to buy one of the even larger rings as my balls would discolour and go cold so that never last long...lately my balls are normally OK I get a slight darkening but my balls are never cold and there is slack

Having trouble with spacers at the moment, had it the other day where my balls actually slipped through whilst wearing (a very painful experience I'll tell you!)

Tried the smallest spacer but I think that's too tight

At night I'm normally OK but sometimes wake up to some extreme burning due to an erection

I find I still have room to move in by tube and it really pushes away with an erection, would like to get a custom fitted metal one but with the price I doubt it'll happen soon

19. Bear20

Bear20 Long term member

Retired Military
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I have been locked since Oct 21st, getting the pin length set up and today went to shorter lock pin. Got to say more comfortable, less pinching but still get the slight burn around the ring. Picked some Goldbond lotion today and works pretty good. My goal is to go to the shortest pin and maybe look for a smaller cage altogether. But want to go slow and take my time.

20. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There is just no such thing as long term wear in any CB-6000 item if you can bear the fit my hat goes off to you, If you and your key holder can bear the smell after 3 days you should post the fact on hear as you will be the first!!!!

21. Bear20

Bear20 Long term member

Retired Military
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    since Oct 21st been locked. Have had it off three times for cleaning and adjusting pin size. So far am comfortable. Have slept in it, woke a few times but stayed the course. First time went to work in it felt a bit nervous, but now don't really think about it anymore. Enjoying my new lifestyle.

22. smalldickbound

smalldickbound New member

Catonsville
    Local Time:
    I've been wearing a cb6000s for over three months 24/7. I clean with soap and water in the shower using a qtip swabbing in and around the inside of the cage and around my penis head. I was around the ring with my finger. I don't have a problem at night anymore. I wear the biggest ring and usually put a dab of baby oil gel around the ring at night and after showers. If I start to get a really noticeable smell even after cleaning, I'll get permission to remove the cage and wash the whole thing. usually only get about 5 minutes for the cleaning. otherwise, for me, the cb6000s has been the most comfortable cage.

Bear20 likes this.
  23. LatexLocked

LatexLocked New member

Researcher
    European living in Asia
    Local Time:
    4:31 PM
    I wear a CB6000s 24/7. It comes off every three days for a good clean, then straight back on. I found it difficult at first ... I could only last a few days before getting sire. But then about six months ago all of a sudden I found that was no longer the case. I use cable ties instead of a lock. Less weight and no noise. I have no temptation to take it off so I don't need anything more secure I also have steel cages, but find them more uncomfortable for long term wear.

24. Enchained

Enchained Junior Member

Retired
    England, UK
    Local Time:
    As many have said its a great starting point, but at some point consider a steel cage. I find mine much more suitable for long term wear. In my opinion steel is easier to keep clean, more hygienic, more comfortable at night, less rubbing from the ring and better for 24/7 wear.

I mainly changed up to steel because my plastic cb was unbearably stinky during long term wear.

Hope it works out for you.

25. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    9:31 PM
    Exactly the same story with me lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice