Can you have a healthy relationship as her 24/7 Chastity Slave?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Joey G, May 28, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    Like most of what is making this work...
    Don't wait for words, just do it for her without the words.

Joey G and Isopropylforyou like this.
  2. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    9:52 PM
    It almost seems as if shes testing your resolve towards serving her and chastity, I'd have taken the photo and the knowledge of her friends coming over as a pretty big hint that she expected you to serve.

I'd also adopt the position of being caged unless told otherwise. If she sees you waiting for her to command you into the cage, she may take it as a sign that you don't want it on, and by extension of that, aren't interested in a true chastity lifestyle (whether thats full on FLR or sub/domme arrangement etc), whereas if being caged is your default state it will be much easier for her to accept her position of authority.

Isopropylforyou and Joey G like this.
  3. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    Hey everyone! Been working ridiculous work hours now that the office is open again!

Read all your replies...thank you! Great guidance!

So as of today 6/14/21 our relationship is on point again. I haven't been caged up and I slowly fell back into doing things 50/50 but definitely helping more around the house and with her daughter.

I have such HIGH motivation but as soon as she lets me orgasm I instinctively go back to my old "F this cage crap" mindset. then within 2-3 days I'm itching for it again.

I've went about 2 weeks now without the desire to wear the cage but I'm sitting here going man...I want her to tease and boss me around in front of her friends again!

I don't want to keep showing her this wishy washy behavior. To be honest I have still been more helpful around the house but been working so much we really haven't spoken about it. Our sex life has definitely peaked more recently because my attitude has improved.

I would love to cage up and get bossed around but as much as I push it, its on/off for me.

Am I just more a part time chastity guy? What do you guys suggest/think?

Real talk. If I can do full time chastity I really would. I just need to seriously never be able to orgasm and id be on point forever but she doesn't want that. She loves when I finish and get off. Plus she is young and still wants me to take the lead from time to time. Anyways, thougts?

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  4. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    I think you’ve been bitten by the chastity bug and will always have a deep-seated desire to be caged. There’s nothing wrong with “taking the lead” when you’re caged. It’s just up to her to unlock you if she wants you free. However, after you cum you should put the cage back on without being asked. It will help keep you in the chastity frame of mind and reinforce to her that she really does control when you get to orgasm.

Chastity is not an all or nothing lifestyle.

Joey G and feathers.sub like this.
  5. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Just my opinion, but I think you need to try very hard to relax and take it much slower. You are busy and things are going great - excellent! Now is not the time to push for change.

Later, if/when things get dull, you might try relocking, telling her, putting the key somewhere she can take (or leave), and offer to relock/stay locked except for when she specifically asks you not to. But if she doesnt want to play dont push it. If she goes along, dont ask her to order you to lock back up, just do it. But, again, I am suggesting you wait weeks or months before bringing this back up in any way.

Again, just a non expert opinion.

Joey G, feathers.sub and homebody like this.
  6. Chili-boy

Chili-boy Long term member

Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    I am happy with my progression. She has developed a real love of me being locked up from what was a passing interest when mentioned. I have learned its not something she wants to talk about. When I HAVE mentioned how long I have been caged she shrugs and says "so what". She was very aware of me potentially topping from the bottom and she felt this was all for me, not Her. This changed a long time ago.

She no longer washes or irons clothes. I wake at 5am every day and start with an hour's cleaning, ironing and washing up. A coffee is brought to her when she wants. In the evening, its tea cooked for her, then after washing and cleaning, I ensure when we go to be she is relaxed and ready. This means an extensive foot massage (typically an hour per night that involves legs as well)

I am not allowed to touch anywhere inappropriate and this is a fixed NO unless told I can. Her Doxy wand and rabbit are ready if needed. I have recently bought a massage table for full body massage. I am not allowed to ask for sex or release and I have been told I am selfish for having 9 orgasms this year. She is right and I am not allowed anymore. I turned a hand job down last week (this was my test) and I said I felt selfish so turned it down and relocked.

She has commented how obedient I am. She is very happy with this and states I am very rarely going to have an orgasm and erections are not allowed at all without permission. Which is impossible as I am 24/7/365 locked. I love it and she loves it. When my Jailbird arrives in a few days she has said I will be tormented in the cage. Inside her, tongue, fingers, wand and electric toothbrush. She has already had me humping a Fleshlight with numbing cream and 4 condoms for 51 seconds on my brithday. No "o" of course

Lastly, there is no discipline. We have canes, paddles and a spiked cage, the worst thing I can do is upset her. She is very bossy now but polite. Its the best thing we ever did.

7. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    Dude, I read, in horror, your first round fiasco. Your impatience is monumental and the inability you demonstrate for empathy is almost unbelievable. Im going to paste a portion of a text I sent my wife back when we were starting our journey;

I want to say something about the whole lock up thing.
    I realize that I don't give you as much attention as you deserve. I don't prioritize your needs and wants enough. Being locked up gives me a constant, sometimes uncomfortable, reminder. It helps me to concentrate more on you and what makes you feel loved and wanted.
    Also, guys are wired to desire the chase, the stalking of what is just out of our reach. Truth be told, that is probably why most guys cheat! When I am locked up, I almost constantly feel like I am chasing you.....trying to get your attention.....trying to get you to unlock me.....and hoping that you don't so that the intensity builds. I don't, however, want you to deny yourself any pleasure I can give you. I actually want you to revel in it, use your position on a whim, demonstrate your ability to use my body for your pleasure, whenever and wherever you get the urge. If you and I are sitting at the table and you think "I really want him to give me oral right now", then slide your chair back and spread your legs. Tell me that I have something else to do with my mouth right now! Believe me, my cage would get VERY restrictive immediately!
    You said you want me to think of your body as mine. I can't do that. I have to think of it as something you bestow upon me. Even if you give me permission to use your body how I desire, it has to be for a limited amount of time. I tend to neglect the things I own. Part of my desire to do this is to help me not neglect you, to constantly remind me that you and your body are a gift to treasure and desire constantly.
    I need you to be strict about me locking up too. If you want me out of the cage for a certain amount of time, tell me how long and make sure I am locked up when I am supposed to be. I know that you like the security of knowing that I don't even have the ability to cheat on you. I like it too! You have the power to control that. Use it.
    I know that you feel like you are taking something away from me if you do this. Well, you are. But, nothing that you take away is anything I really want (with the exception of the orgasms, of course). The orgasms I miss will give me something I want even more; more consistent desire for you, more constant attention to you and more effort on my part to be with you. I think that is a wonderful trade off! The bonus for you is obvious.....
    I know this is a long message, but I wanted to tell you this while I was thinking about it and had the time. I love you baby.

This was a message that set a standard. I have lived up to that standard since then.

My advice to you would be to exercise patience, make this about strengthening your relationship, and revel in all the little things. Believe me, the little things are the building blocks of indestructible Relationships.

The big things are few and far between. The little things are where life happens and love is built.

Love that lady with all you have! That includes your honesty, loyalty, patience, kindness, forgiveness and strength.

You are learning. Keep it up! Grow!

Remember this one thing..... a REAL man can emphatically say NO to the one person it is hardest to say no to....himself.

Good luck, my young friend!

Joey G likes this.
  8. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    Also, remember always that this is a relationship. That means , inherently, that more than one is involved.

When you submit your desires to the relationship, you will start knowing what real love is. Even if you never submit your desires to her individually, making the relationship more important than your desires will teach you a degrees worth on love. If you ever submit your desires to her individually, that will be your doctorate in loving her.

Joey G likes this.
  9. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    All of your THANK YOU for such excellent, detailed, lengthy responses. I love the feedback.

I have to ask a serious question here and please I ask for brutal honesty.

Chastity aside, my Fiancee yesterday told me she wants out of the relationship. I can get into details and specifics but it would take days.

Short version: She wants to be with someone who will do 90% of the work for her. Including taking care of her kid, paying for the majority of everything etc. She wants to move in her very toxic family members and I just can't give into that. To me it's insane. We are currently in the phase of moving out and going our separate ways...

Honestly from what I'm seeing (again short version) she is waiting for me to beg to stay in the relationship and maybe step up to full blown take care of everything "be her slave" level.

Now no one wants to be taken advantage of and just be used so as of right now I'm proceeding forward with keeping things peaceful and going our separate ways.

NOW the other crazy? Side of me...wants to propose to her that I cage up, and become her full blown chastity caged slave. Like 24/7 slave. Denied, humiliated, used and abused. It's like this crazy deep feeling that I would be so turned on being someones caged slave who really is using me just to be there slave.

I am still sane enough to know that it's obviously not healthy, and I would delay meeting someone else.

Is it crazy? Is it wrong? If I wanted to submit to that?? Please let me know what you guys think. Brutal blunt honesty. Thanks!!

John likes this.
  10. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    What would make you happy - truly happy?

Joey G likes this.
  11. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    4:52 AM
    Let her go.

If she wanted to be with you, she would have worked with you.

You have done more than what is required. More than what most have done.

It is time to move on.

Iso.

12. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    3:52 AM
    I concur, let her go. You might have a relapse when she tries to reel you back later. And she will try.
    Ultimately, you should not think about what you stand to loose but what you have to gain.
    As a side note, if you got game enough to find another partner, you may have game enough to introduce Femdom play and take it from there...been there done that multiple times. Chastity is a fun game that many women find HOT if presented properly.

13. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    9:52 PM
    Only you can decide where your hard no line is.

Being slave to her is one thing, but to then bring in her family and expect you to be their slave too?

If you are having doubts now, it will not end well

14. Headtrip

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Don't chase. Not appealing and doesn't work. If anything, go back to the you that she 1st fell in love with (assuming you want her). Would she haved shoved so much crap down THAT guys throat?

Joey, I am no expert and dont know you, but from what I have read here I would guess you wanted chastity too much, too fast and at some level it came across as weakness to her. Instead of feeling attraction to you she is taking advantage - NOT in the way you want.

Whether it is with her, or someone else, you need to focus on the relationship first and foremost.

Sorry if that comes across too brutal.

15. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    Dude, you gotta stop! You are a wishy/washy mess!

The first thing that you have to do is figure out what you want, with her not being a factor in that equation. What do you want to accomplish? What type of life do you want? Do you want some type of FLR or D/s relationship to be the basis for you moving forward?

After you figure out what YOU want, then you can have some clarity on how SHE might fit in there (if at all).

I have seen way too many younger people stay in crappy relationships out of fear.....fear that they may never find what turns them on about the current situation again, fear that every relationship going forward will just be as toxic as the current one, so "why not keep the devil you know" attitude is developed. The fears are almost unlimited.

I have also too many younger people walk away from good relationships because of pride. They let things die defending the hill of "I'm not putting up with that"!

Until you know yourself, you will never be able to know what you truly want. Until you know what you truly want, you're not going to be able to have a relationship that is built on a firm foundation and, therefore, strong enough to support any addition you want to add to it.

I have all suspicion that your relationship was on some pretty rocky ground to begin with and you proposed as a way of "saving" it. Next you probably tried chastity as another bandage. Neither of those things will save a bad relationship. A relationship without a firm foundation is a fling.....

I wish you luck in finding yourself. Only then will you find your "other"!

Godspeed

Joey G, good2fun, Headtrip and 2 others like this.
  16. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    Not wrong at all.

First, you should have a full penectomy, you'll still be horny but sex and masturbation will be totally off of the table.

Second, you should "Quit Claim", all of your assets to her.

Third, you should give her a promissory note equal to your estimated earnings until the age of retirement, and arrange for your entire paycheck to be electronically transferred to her bank account every month, to pay down the note.

That should cover it. You will then be the her slave and by extension the slave of her extended family for all practical purposes.

Then you can go to work and make their lives great!

You're welcome!

Joey G and Robins toy like this.
  17. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    4:52 AM
    Dude...you are not helping.

Iso.

Joey G likes this.
  18. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    Dude ...I am helping. Sometimes it takes a REALLY EXTREME example to show someone:

Yes Joey, I believe your fantasy is hot (to you), but the reality is almost as crazy as my previous suggestion to you!

Giverny and Joey G like this.
  19. Headtrip

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Lol, and I thought I was being brutal!

Joey, I hope for your sake that some of this resonates. You seem to be a good guy, but like most men your sexual fantasies are clouding your judgement big time.

Joey G likes this.
  20. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Chastity and being a slave will work when it is a mutual agreement and both of you are getting what you want from that type of relationship. From what I have seen from all your messages is you have no idea of what you want and it varies from the start of your post to the end. From your posts I can also not tell if she is just taking advantage of you or if she cannot figure you out and lost interest.

21. subspider

subspider Active member

Teacher/Instructional Designer
    USA
    Local Time:
    You may have soiled it for her. You're letting your excitement dictate your approach and feelings about what you want. You have to be a lot slower with that. Sounds like you're topping from the bottom. Rather than even worrying about what you want. What does she want?

Joey G likes this.
  22. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    #97 Joey G, Jun 28, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2021
    Hey everyone! I appreciate all the honest and straightforward feedback...

So this is a very interesting turn of events and I honestly don't know what to make of it...except that I am honestly enjoying it. PLEASE provide me with your usual great feedback and guidance!

She broke up with me 1 week ago today. I gave her no reaction but I understand and respect what you want. It actually bothered her a lot that I showed very little emotion and handled it like a mature adult man.

4 days later she breaks the ice with me and asks if I want to have a drink. She is still living with me. We drink, we have CRAZY sex. Next level stuff.

The next day we have a serious sit down and discuss last night having sex. We both agreed after a long chat that done with the relationship but we can remain respectful and cool with each other while she looks for a new apartment to live.

Fast forward several days. We have been having sex and been acting very friendly but minus the lovie dubbie stuff. I personally have been really enjoying it, even through we are splitting up, we BOTH have been on the same page.

YESTERDAY we looked at a few places for her to move to and she put in a few credit applications to her favorite spots.

We again had an adult conversation saying we both realize the relationship is over but why not have fun until she finds a place. I am giving her until end of July.

I am in shock that we are doing this and never saw this coming. We have been so insanely sexually active and she told me that the fact were broken up and I handled myself so well (not begging and pleading) that it made her 10x hornier for me lol. Still acknowledging that the relationship is done.

HERE IS THE SHOCKER.

Last night she left for work. and sent me a text saying "I want you to cage up and leave the keys on the dresser when you leave for work. I was like woah. what's going on here...so I caged up and told her I was caged up. she replies "good little cage slave, now tomorrow your doing the laundry and dishes or you will stay caged ."

I'm seriously shocked. She took a shot in the dark and I went for it lol.

This morning she sent me crazy teasing topless photos, is being really bossy, and making fun of my dick and making me call her KEY MASTER!

I mean this when I say she knows the relationship is done. I also know it's done. where on earth did this come from??

She is doing everything I loved from round 1 but I can tell she is REALLY into this now. She is like no F's given wants me as her caged slave.

I asked her so you want me as your CS again huh lol. She replied "Yes and you have no choice! your gonna eat my pussy when you come home in your cage and your NOT being released!"

She texted me her last message an hour ago saying "Don't forget who your Key Master is baby dick cage slave!"

I was like jaw dropped to the floor. This is the most insanely turned on feeling I had in my life. I am honestly just going a long with it!

Like where the hell did this come from!?

(random add)

we didn't see eye to eye on me doing everything in the relationship so maybe she is throwing a hail mary? we also both know the relationship is over but maybe she is trying to gain a chastity slave out of it lol. I'm seriously all for it to see where it goes but man...so out of the blue!

she seriously has never been this into it!

PLEASE guys. tell me your thoughts...I am stunned.

bethanise and John like this.
  23. John

John Member

Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    Sorry about the breakup has a lot of catching up to do with what happened lately. Been in a similar situation for some reason when the relationship is not on the line it's easier to try everything without risking the relationship. Hard to say what her motivations truly are.

Joey G likes this.
  24. John

John Member

Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    Maybe she has been reading some more femdom literature like Elise Sutton similar. I mean maybe it's less a chastity kink for her and want to be more in control. Many would die for such an arrangement.

Joey G likes this.
  25. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    I have no idea what to make of it but I would think twice about giving the keys to someone I was breaking up with.

Joey G likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice