Can you have a healthy relationship as her 24/7 Chastity Slave?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Joey G, May 28, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    What's crazy is she got 10x hornier and into this chastity thing just out of no where.

I'm no fool. I understand the whole psychology behind breaking up with someone and wanting them more because you know your going to lose them eventually. but her taking charge to re cage me up and going all out is just wow.

She is moving out, its over. That's a fact. can I enjoy it and ride it out for a week or two and see where it goes lol???

It's almost uncontrollable to say no.

bethanise, Isopropylforyou and John like this.
  2. John

John Member

Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    I would embrace the moment and see what happens. Who know if you find a way or worst case the outcome will be the same.

Joey G likes this.
  3. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    1:48 AM
    On my last post of this thread I posted this:
    >>>>You might have a relapse when she tries to reel you back later. And she will try.
    Ultimately, you should not think about what you stand to loose but what you have to gain.<<<<

She is not the one locking you up, you are locking yourself.
    She simply suggested it and you ran with it. Tested you and you failed.
    In your mind you're back in fantasy world and what it might be like to be her slave.
    But get real, this is bound to remain a roller-coaster relationship because you allow and encourage her to toy with you and that is what is going on. You are not match for her and she knows it.
    I totally agree with another post that suggested you find yourself first.
    Then you may find that you can toy with her, as you did for one moment when you appeared not heart broken begging when you guys decided to split up and she was dumbfounded. That my friend is the proof she is playing/toying with you and that is a very shaky basis for a relationship.
    You can't blame her for it, Like a cat playing with a mouse,...you do know what happens to the mouse in the end...

Headtrip and Joey G like this.
  4. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    The crazy thing is I am aware she is trying to control me etc because she knows she's on the way out. I am oddly OK with it lol. I can't describe the feeling of breaking up with someone and still letting them control your cage.

I'm very okay with it. In my head its over with. zero chance of going back. We spoke about it twice and she was on the same page.

Maybe she wants to just use me or she is trying to lock me back down. It's just such a turn on I can't say no to at least a week of this and seeing what happens.

Is it a dangerous game? Is it wrong? I just want to be her slave and see what happens.

I KNOW its her using me and I LIKE that!!

If you think it's a dangerous move please let me know!

5. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    All I can say is...I hope you got that spare key back!

It's not quite the same as calling a locksmith when you're locked out of your house......

Open2njoy likes this.
  6. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    Because we all know how embarrassing it would be to call a locksmith, when you’re locked inside your house!:oops:

Headtrip and Robins toy like this.
  7. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    I've read many times of men being kept locked in chastity by their exes. It is quite humiliating I'm sure. It is unfortunate if the relationship as it was will be ending, but perhaps it is for the best. Maybe you can enjoy a whole new relationship with her, at least for a while. People come and go in your life, but experiences stay forever. I say make the best of your time and have no regrets. If she keeps your key then you'll just have to escape some other way. It's all part of the fun! I locked myself in handcuffs once and had to cut them off - that was an experience I wont soon forget!

8. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    Sit her down and have a full on, no shit conservation.

While she is feeding into your fantasy, do you really want a keyholder that you do not love and does not love you in return?

She is enjoying it I think, but as to what is really going on, I have no idea. Prehaps she enjoyed how you reacted to the break-up?

You need to discuss this, no alcohol, just some Coffee and a seriously deep conversation.

Keep us posted.

Iso.

Robins toy and Joey G like this.
  9. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    Maybe this depends on the culture but it is known (at least in my region) fact about women's: They say different things than they think. So "definite breakup" could mean "fight for me please". She could be just lost (you freak ;)). Maybe this was too much. You demand to be "ruling slave" so she became "mistress" with no real power. It could be confusing.
    I'm not in your pants or shoes (?) (How do you say that?), but I hope you will sort the problem ... or just have great sex :D
    Anyway we all are different with different kinks. You need to define yours. I hope it would be fun rather than sorrow - do what makes you happy, so you will have no regrets later.
    Young (?) people say YOLO (you only live once) and maybe I do not clearly understand it's meaning but is has deep sense to me.

John and Joey G like this.
  10. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    MAJOR TUESDAY UPDATE:

Guys this is next level wild...

So she signed the lease to a new place. She moves out in 2 weeks time. It's a done deal, the relationship is over.

She "did me dirty" on a few aspects of leaving the relationship but I'm a grown man and I just took my lumps and have decided to just let it go. Not worth battling over a few grand and making things messy.

So last night, all day while I was at work she was sending me messages all night. Topless photos, calling me cage slave, making fun of my penis. Relentless stuff. I loved every second of it.

Today while at work she sent me this early morning "list" of new house work to do everyday. She set up rules on what SHE wants and doesn't want. No begging, no pleading etc.

She followed that up with insulting my penis and making me apologize for having a small caged up dick. (I don't but she knows I like it) lol.

She told me when I got home today I am to wake her up by massaging her, then suck on her tits and when she's horny go down on her. She goes "and you better make me cum cage slave!!"

I was crazy all day caged up. Got home and did exactly that. I had her screaming towards the end eating her out. During that she was making me say I'm her caged slave and she holds the power. She said she loves big dicks and mine is a joke unless I get her to cum!

Seriously...my mind was blown away how she was getting into this. Like breaking up unleashed this crazy dominance Key Holder inside her lol.

fast forward afterwards she was like your my cage slave now and that's it. even when I move out your my cage slave and you will come over to do chores and ill tease you and make you eat me out. Only once in a while will you get released.

It's seriously the hottest thing I have ever experienced in my life so far lol. Breaking up turned her into an animal! In a good way lol.

Now for the record I have a spare hidden key at home. She doesn't known that. It's just sooo hot going about my day and her bossing me around and making me do chores naked and it goes on and on.

AS LONG as this is a consensual agreement is there anything wrong with this? My feelings to rekindle are done. No chance. Her, maybe a tiny bit but tbh she signed the lease and it is what it is. She is moving out in two weeks...

I want to be her cage slave and have fun with this while it lasts lol.

Thoughts??? Thanks!

John and LockedSasquatch like this.
  11. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:48 AM
    What could possibly go wrong?

Joey G, Headtrip and Crowdpleaser like this.
  12. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Joey, I don't think you are really asking advice here. Enjoy.

Joey G and Locked4Her215 like this.
  13. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Can’t see any problem as long as its for mutual pleasure don’t cheat on the key!

The only problem I see is emotionally if she would hook up with someone else at some point. If you put too much emotion into this arrangement then it might end up hurtful. If it’s not the case I see no point only seems super hot!

Joey G likes this.
  14. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Last night she mentioned after she moves out that I need to remain her cage slave and come clean her new place and pleasure her often. I am all for it.

Emotionally I am done. Nothing left but that lust to be her slave.

I never thought I'd be into it but thinking about being her slave and her telling me about other guys she's hooking up with is a huge turn on. I never was into that before.

Imagining I go clean her place before she has a date over and I'm watching her get ready and she is talking about this guy etc. Then her telling me the next day about how good he was etc lol. Insane turn on like fantasy level that I don't think is to far from possibly happening.

Am I crazy? lol.

John likes this.
  15. John

John Member

Local Time:
    You are not crazy at all. It’s like when there’s nothing at stake it’s easier to embrace the slave fantasy knowing she don’t need cock to get pleased. It’s like you could stay locked forever without need you and you have to please her. Maybe leave the key at work or something so you don’t get tempted. I mean it’s 10 times exciting when there’s no backup plan! In general think us guys have a control issue we have a hard time letting someone have total control like we have been raised this way. Nothing is more arousing that letting go of the control in opinion. We just need to dare doing it without always need to be in control.

Joey G likes this.
  16. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    And in the meantime start looking for a life partner you can share your journey with. Just imagine how much more exciting it would be to be in a relationship with someone who knew from the outset you were caged and was willing to be your wife and key holder from day one.

Joey G and Isopropylforyou like this.
  17. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Thinking twice is not one of my strong points. In fact, disabling my ability to think seems to be a skill that my wife has learned. So yeah, there's absolutely no chance that I'd be able to "think twice" in such a situation.

Good luck to the OP ...

Headtrip and Joey G like this.
  18. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Dont think your ever going to have an honest relationship if you cant come clean about the emergency key - even/especially in this new serup. How many Mistresses would tolerate deceipt? And you are really only.cheating yourself.

Its okay to have a spare but she should have the righr ro seal it and inspect, IMHO.

Joey G and John like this.
  19. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    hey guys I wanted to get your honest opinions here because this is a brand new experience that she threw at me last night....

everyone please be advised I use talk to text on my cell phone so if there's a lot of typos bear with me…

so we spoke a little bit back-and-forth yesterday at night and she was embarrassing me and making fun of my penis and going on and on it was great.

so she has her one girlfriend from work that knows all about this and if you ever read my lengthy original post long story short she knows everything there is

so last night I get a message saying I'm going to go show Jessica the picture you sent me in your tiny cage! Ha ha Ha ha ha and she sure did show her! Her friend wants to boss me around now to and they want to do it together LOL

I asked her what made you share that photo out of all the ones I sent you and she said because you look like a big sissy pleading for me to release you. so now I can see that she's kind of going this sissy route…

She made it very clear the relationship is over but I am to remain her cage Slave and she wants me to put on a pair of her panties and go to work today uhhh lol

then she started mentioning when I come over to her new place she wants me to wear a maids outfit and have my cage exposed while I'm cleaning and she can make fun of me

so with that said I'm literally on my way to work wearing a pair of her panties LOL and she made me send her a picture of it this morning and she hasn't replied yet but she's really getting off to humiliating me and I really love it

I can tell this time around that she genuinely is enjoying making fun of me and humiliating me because she straight up said now that we're not in a relationship I don't have any reason to not make fun of you or tonight boss you around

for the record I love when she tells her friend so that doesn't bother me a lot more to the story but it's too much to write but what do you guys think? I don't want to straight up ask her why she's enjoying it so much because I feel like it will take away from the whole energy of it but what's your mindset behind embarrassing me so much now! I do love it thoughts?

John likes this.
  20. LockedSasquatch

Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    Maybe it gets her off knowing you’ll never get to fuck her again on top of that she’s keeping you caged so you can’t even make yourself cum.

whatever the reason, just follow her to wherever she takes you and enjoy it. You know know it’s what you really want. Deep down you know you crave being her little horny puppy dog that follows her around 24/7 as she keeps you a leaking mess in the cage.

Joey G likes this.
  21. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    If this is what you want then more power to you. You may want to keep in the back of your mind that if you get too deeply into this it may prevent you from getting into a relationship with someone who will give you what you need and love you. Good luck.

22. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    Joey,

I’ve followed your thread from the start.

In my opinion, she is playing you! Her and her girlfriend know exactly what they’re doing!

Me, I’d play along, but I’d keep that spare key extremely close and in my possession!

I’m thinking she (and her girlfriend) are working up to “teasing” you with an offer for a 3-some adventure with you locked! Just my thoughts! Time will tell!

Good Luck!

Joey G likes this.
  23. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    I would say at this point enjoy it. It sounds like this is really exciting you and if they are playing you without any emotional feelings you have nothing to loose. I would not ask why she is into so much now because that could ruin the situation. I would be sure to have a spare key or a way out just in case but as someone else said previously leave it at work or someplace you cannot readily get it so you have no option to cheat, this will intensify the fun. Things are totally different when there is no way out. Maybe you have found your place with women and you can learn from this for any future relationships. Good luck and enjoy it sounds like you are now having a great time!

John and Joey G like this.
  24. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    #124 Joey G, Jul 1, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
    Thanks brother, yes I know I have always enjoyed reading your responses! From your lips to god's ears about the 3 some LOL!

THURSDAY EARLY AFTERNOON UPDATE:

She got off work and texted me that she showed her girlfriend (who happens to also be her co worker) me in my cage and also the photo wearing her underwear LOL! She said they were both cracking up so much. She told her all the slave work I did for her yesterday and her friend was impressed.

She mentioned "her girlfriend said she wanted to boss me around too" but she said it jokingly. Definitely not a joke! During round 1 this exact friend tried bossing me around at the pool one time and it was hot as hell! I just ignored it though because didn't want to piss my girl off since we were still together then.

She sent me really humiliating pictures of these new big dildos I got her yesterday bragging about how I will never match up to them.

She changed my contact name in her phone to "Sissy Bitch Cage Slave" and the profile picture is my lower half locked in my cage.

Ready for this? She took down all pictures and everything of us on her instagram and ADDED in her main profile "Sissy C.S. " like WOW haha. People are going to wonder wtf that means but only WE will truly know. She said it's a constant reminder of who I am and to keep my ass in check. She said if people ask she is going to tell them about owning a sissy cage slave. INSANELY HOT!

She is literally in full blown humiliate me mode. I am eating it up!!!

I agree since I am not emotionally involved anymore to keep it going and also the spare key...I will not tell her about it but I need to leave it at work like you guys suggested. So I'm not tempted to do anything like release myself when I'm home alone. I can only imagine how much more intense this whole thing will be!!

Her, myself, and her girlfriend with the dogs are suppose to be going to the beach Saturday...how should I act? lol. Her friend knows now were broken up im just her sissy cage slave LOL. wearing her panties etc lol.

Thoughts?

Little add on:

I realized through trial and error that when I DONT bug her and I DONT bring it up to her and I keep my mouth shut while at work SHE reaches out and is way more aggressive with starting conversation first about being her slave.

Am I onto something?

John likes this.
  25. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    What you are onto is you are letting her be in control. When you are asking questions and telling her what to do you are control, not her. Keep your mouth shut and be her slave. She seems to like it.

Joey G likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice