Beautiful and her footman in the day to day

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Beautiful and her footman, Jan 21, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Beautiful and her footman

Beautiful and her footman Long term member

Local Time:
    5:47 PM
    How long has it been since I've posted?
    It feels like forever.

I'll be honest, I've let things distract me lately. However, I feel I've gotten back on track.

So let's start with this morning. Once we woke up, I let footman pleasure me. I gave him a time limit since I had things I needed to do today. It was a very nice way to wake up, him going down on me.

This evening I continued the fun. I uncaged footman, then we took a shower.
    During the shower, he washed my hair. While he was massaging the shampoo into my scalp, I massage his scrotum. The more he massage, the more I did. That went on for quite some time.

Once I was ready to move on, I placed the head of my uncaged toy against my clit. Then slid my uncaged toy between my lips, not in, but between. I began thrusting my uncaged toy against my lips. As I went faster, he begged to cum. I looked him in the eye and prolonged the thrusting. When he couldn't take it anymore and looked like he was about to explode, I gave him permission to do so.
    Talk about loud. It has been a month or so since I let him last time.
    Let me just say that it drained him of his energy.

Next, I had him clean me in the shower, then shave me (everywhere).
    He then washed me.

The night isn't over yet.

I then had him put on a movie. While we are watching the movie, I have him caged, and have a vibrator under his balls. Every now and then I turn it on for a little shock. And he jolts.
    So he is lying docile next to me while I continue to play with him.

Not sure he will have the energy to do his chores tomorrow.

Still, so much fun.

- Beautiful

2. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    I have been very lethargic since Beautiful drained all my energy last night. I am still being very obedient, but it more feels like I'm just going through the motions. I was quite surprised when Beautiful had me orgasm yesterday. I most certainly was not expecting it. I will say, that having only one orgasm a month increases the intensity greatly. I wonder if there is a point in time where the intensity reaches a maximum?

Despite me being in my post-O low, we still had a good day. Beautiful made me breakfast today. She still likes to take care of me sometimes. The rest of the day was mostly spent relaxing in the bedroom. I served her both lunch and dinner in bed. As the evening came so did beautiful.... 3 times. I was very happy to see that. With me being gone part of the month and her not feeling well, she has not been indulging in pleasures of the flesh that much. The night ended with a bath and another chapter in our book.

Beautiful has started learning about bondage. It is not something she has expressed much interest in before. Recently she has started liking the look of Shibari rope bondage. Maybe she will start down that road. I believe tonight I will be sleeping bound. Beautiful mentioned she had a plan for that. It's possible she's just tired of me humping her awake at night. We do have wrist and ankle cuffs to make use of until she becomes a master of knots.

-the footman

3. Chiannaa

Chiannaa Domina Chiannaa

Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    More please! Hehe

4. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    After driving Beautiful to work this morning I went back home to begin my chores for the day. Doing dishes, followed by cooking dinners for the week and then more dishes. I really dislike dishes. After that I had a little time to relax before picking Beautiful up from work to run errands.

We got home later than usual so after helping her take off her shoes and quick foot rub it was back to the kitchen to fix her dinner. After dinner it was yet more dishes. Plus, I had to make her snacks for work (which I forgot to make earlier) and pack her lunch.

In the shower she took of the cage and gave me a little repeat of Saturday. After she gave her property a very thorough washing she began rubbing it against her clit and between her thighs. She kept asking me questions but I could barely speak to answer them. Even with just being allowed an orgasm two days ago, it wasn't taking her long to get me close. She had me pressed against the wall, holding my hands behind my back while she kept thrusting telling me repeatedly that I had better not cum. She repeated this process several time before telling me to shave under her arms. She then, bravely, started up thrusting again while I had the razor in my hand this time telling me that I had better not cut her. She remains uncut and I did not cum. Win-win. After the shower I massaged her ass and legs while she finished watching her movie. Another good chastity day.

-the footman

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Very nice to hear another loving couple embrace this so well.

6. toddwr150r

toddwr150r Living the dream

Maine
    Local Time:
    As always, well worth the time to read.

7. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    We are both sad to say that this will be our last entry. As we do not wish to end our all too short blog with drama let us just say that, we, as many others are not pleased with the direction the owners are taking this site. It is of course their right as owners to do whatever they wish with their property as it is our right to choose not to be a part of it. Let us end by saying to those our little endeavor has inspired, that we are on fetlife (BEAUTIFULfootman) and always willing to help anyone. And lastly, thank you to all of those who inspired us and helped us to find our footing in this lifestyle without whom we would have missed out on all the joy that chastity can add to an already great relationship.

With great sorrow,

-Beautiful and her footman

8. Chiannaa

Chiannaa Domina Chiannaa

Local Time:

I wish I knew what you were talking about. What are the owners doing? We will surely miss your posts! Wish you the best of Love & luck!

9. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    That's the second such departure I've read today. As with Chiannaa, I'm at a loss as to what has changed.

10. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    Hoping you will come back and allow your influence to shape the way forward. Will so miss you.

Love&Passion and Panda2010 like this.
  11. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    @Beautiful and her footman
    Thank you for sharing your journey with us.

You guys have inspired me, by showing what is possible after a bit of a rocky start. We have bookmarked Beautiful's blog "... Vanilla wife to Keyholder" - my wife has said she will read it.

You guys have developed something special in this lifestyle and wish you all the best for your future. I'm sure there are plenty more developments to come (not cum) by the sound of some recent posts. Enjoy.

12. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Beats me both of you. Is this all just "Fake news"

Work is going on to make the site faster and more user friendly and attact more members. Obviously all unacceptable.

The question has been asked by @L-u-c-y but allusions are all we get.

13. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sad face:(, wish you both happiness and excitement in your adventures together.

Panda2010 likes this.
  14. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Joined the Mansion in January, gone in March, and not happy with the direction it’s going? I’m nonplussed. Shame, I liked the posts.

maid_carrie likes this.
  15. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Besides the overall vibe, I am not sure why specifically. We didn’t chat privately or anything.

Maybe some minion didn’t appreciate their version of chastity, appreciate their sharing, or thought any kinks shared between them were just fantasy driven topping from the bottom. Maybe someone sent them something nasty. Thatgirl mentioned a very nasty message directed at them, and I myself was called some names without warning or even contact.

I don’t have a clue about any specific act, probably more of a tone than an actual act or specific deed.

16. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    o_O
    Sad to see you both go. :love: to read your journal, really enjoyed it. I don't care much about the owners however I am very thankful they are keeping the lights on. I even had one of them blocked before she became Partner but must admit that she has changed to the positive. i now enjoy reading some of her posts.

Hope you will come back one day. Enjoy your lifestyle. :love: & stay chaste.

17. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    AND vastly improving the site.

18. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    Time to get behind the site and take it to greatness. In our lifestyles, not all will resonate and there will always be transience. To absent friends and new beginnings, lets roll!

Love&Passion and Lakeman like this.
  19. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    I think these kind of online communities can be quite precarious. The owners spend their own money maintaining the site, and they, plus other moderators contribute chunks of their own time working on the site.

We all get to use it for free, and get the benefits of it. Given that, it would be churlish of me to criticise it. I’m very grateful to them for all they do to keep it going. All I can see in recent times is a lot of work being done to improve the speed and usability of the site. The rest is up to all us who use it, to use it well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice