Beautiful and her footman in the day to day

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Beautiful and her footman, Jan 21, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Beautiful and her footman

Beautiful and her footman Long term member

Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    This was our last morning waking up together for a few weeks. I asked Beautiful if I could worship between her legs and she didn't say no. That's Beautiful for yes. After a few minutes getting her going, Beautiful was bucking up and down. It wasn't much longer until she orgasmed. It was a great way to start the day.

After Breakfast I finished packing for my trip. I tried to find out when my first unlock would be. Unless she was messing with me, It sounds like I'm only getting unlocked for cleaning. She said I don't need to take the cage off to milk myself, and if she wants it played with, I can rub it in the cage. I'm both excited and scared to see how then next few weeks progress.

Beautiful drove with me to the airport and dropped me off for my flight. I had the cage in my carry on and put it on as soon as I went through security. It took me a minute to calm down while I was putting the cage on as I recalled our earlier conversation. I was wondering how long I would be wearing it and what the coming weeks would be like. I sent Beautiful a picture with the plastic, numbered security lock tag once I got it in place.

When I got to the hotel, Beautiful reminded me that I need to send a picture to her both morning and night. She also said that she was still planning on giving me a daily task. I think that's very kind of her, I know she won't get as much out of our chastity experience with me gone. Before bed, I sent Beautiful another picture of the security tag and the date and time from my iPad. She also gave me a code word to write on a piece of paper. The word was 'bye'. :(

-the footman

Panda2010 and Mistress Luscinia like this.
  2. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    All:

I am going to be completely honest with you, today was a very difficult day for me. Not this morning, exactly. That was amazing. But, driving footman to the airport, knowing he wasn't going to be here and serving me every day....I don't even want to think about it.

I am currently finding his difficult to go to sleep because he's not here.

The silver lining to all of this: I will get some new practice....at how to do this when we're so far apart. We have not done this while we've been away from each other.

I'm considering starting a new thread on how this Vanilla-wife-turned-Key-Holder branches out and learns how to be a key holder from far away. Learning is always good. I hope I will learn, expand my knowledge, and perfect this.

-Beautiful

3. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    Well, today was the first day that I have done key holding for footman from afar.
    I still gave him a daily task, but I gave him an easy and pleasant one. And of course, he completed it marvelously.
    I warned him that I will see to it that he will miss me more than he ever has while away.
    I already have some ideas in mind of how I'm going to task him, tease and deny him, how I will reward and punish him.

This is definitely going to be a learning experience for me. But I am really looking forward to it.

I'm not sure if we will be posting EVERY day during this. But if something significant happens, I will definitely post about it.

-Beautiful

Panda2010 likes this.
  4. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    Beautiful didn't have a good morning. Mostly related to people not doing what they were supposed to at her office which caused her to have to redo work she had already done. I didn't get my usual morning task, which I of course understood, and I did my best to help her cope with her stress at work. I was surprised to get a message around lunch time telling me to ram my butt plug in my ass and send her a photo. I was not happy about the ramming part as I new that was going to cause some pain. I also knew it would not do any damage, so I did as I was told. Beautiful was happy with the picture I sent. I told her that there was a short period of intense pain but it didn't last long. She was surprised that I actually 'rammed' the plug in my ass. I told her that I always carefully read her instructions 2 or 3 times to make sure I comply with them. She said she will choose her words more carefully from now on. I've always questioned her if I thought I couldn't or shouldn't do something. Sometimes she lets me out of it and sometimes she tells me to do it anyway.

Both our days were boring. Classes for me and work and errands for her. She told me to send her a video of me playing with 'her toy' as soon as I got back to my hotel room, which I did. It turns her on to see me playing with it through the bars of the cage. It turns me on too. I'm not allowed to do that without permission though. We had a short video chat before bed which Beautiful was kind enough to do a strip-tease for me as she was heading for the shower. I was hoping to watch her pleasure herself but she said that would have to wait for tomorrow. Possibly.

All that's left for me to do today is to send her my nightly locked picture. BTW, using the plastic security tags in place of the lock allows the cage to rotate quite a bit on the post of the base ring. Perhaps next time it would be better to use the plastic lock to secure the key and use the regular method of securing the cage. It's not uncomfortable or anything it's just alway a little crooked and it messes with my OCD.

-the footman

iome343, Love&Passion and Panda2010 like this.
  5. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    It's been a week. If Tuesday was bad for Beautiful, Wednesday was 10 times worse. I spent most of the day supporting Beautiful as she dealt with things way out of our control. By Thursday she was feeling a little better but I was struggling. I have had to be the strong one for the past few days and I was having a hard time being the Alpha and still being in the cage mindset. Beautiful can always tell when something is bothering me so she asked how I was. I was reluctant to say anything to her because the last thing I wanted was to be a burden after the week she was having but I also wanted to be honest about how I felt. She didn't take it well. I could tell. In an effort to increase her dominance, she instructed me to wear a butt plug to work. All 8 hours of it. That didn't bother me really, what bothered me was that she was hurting and angry and I had no way to help her. I wasn't really doing all that well handling all the mixed emotions I was having myself.

A few hours later, after we both had a chance to step back and think about the last few days we were able to talk about what was going on. I thought about how @Mandynjack went to find a babysitter for jack while she goes off to play with her boyfriend. (Pardon me Mandy if I get any of the details wrong). She finds it hard to be submissive with her boyfriend and have to switch to being dominant to care for jack. Switching mindsets like that is tough. It also seems to me that you can't leave a submissive alone for too long or we start going a little crazy. Is that sub drop? We also have had to deal with some really crappy life events all in our first few days of long distance chastity. After out talk, Beautiful had me cut the security tag and edge for her a few times via Skype. Once she got me back in the cage, she put her laptop between her legs so I could watch her pleasure herself. It was quite a enjoyable experience and we both felt a lot better afterwards.

We decided that we were going to make sure we do something intimate like that at least a few times a week. After all, at home we would do the same. So now our away routine will be like our home routine. A task for me every day and some alone time by Skype at least every 2-3 days.

Beautiful has been looking into findom and we are considering trying it. While on lunch Friday I asked her if I could buy a coffee from Starbucks. Its not something I'd normally do or anything she requires of me. I just felt like asking permission for something. Later I sent her a message that said, "I crave your control." She was rather excited by that. I was excited by her response. We have been discussing if were going to make that a regular part of our relationship.

After the week we had I asked Beautiful if she wanted me to fly home to spend the weekend with Her. She did. We still have life going on but we have had a lot of fun. It was nice to get my weekly cleaning from her personally in the shower. She was quite thorough. Since I've been gone a week, Beautiful was in need of a lot of care. Hair washing, shaving everywhere, sponge bath, after bath routine, hair conditioning, hair brushing, and oral servicing. She was also able to personally administer a punishment for me failing to complete one of her tasks. She's learning to spank multiple times in the same spot to really make it hurt.

-the footman

skD, iome343 and Panda2010 like this.
  6. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    Well everyone, it's been a little while since I've written on this thread.

As footman said, I've been having some bumpy roads causing me some issues. Thankfully it's nothing I can't handle. But sometimes it takes me a little longer to handle it than usual.

I will say that I've struggled with MC a little bit while footman has been away. I had gotten pretty good and fulfilling my responsibility while footman was here. I loved our routine while he was home. But then I had to try and figure out how I was going to apply those things to our MC lifestyle while he is away. I was still having him complete a task every day, but I was slacking on the T&D (and didn't even realize it). Thankfully footman said something (even though I didn't take it well because of everything else I was handling at the time). But, I'm still glad he spoke up. Without communication, this wouldn't work (and it didn't before).

Footman will be home soon and then I can enjoy our at-home routine. I can't wait. But while he is gone, it will give me more practice with key holding from afar.

-Beautiful

Panda2010 likes this.
  7. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    Today was a great long distance chastity day. It started with my daily task. Today I had to write a paper detailing what it is that I like about Male Chastity. She emphasized the 'details' part. Needless to say, coming up with ideas and writing the paper kept me focused between my legs all day. After I sent in my homework Beautiful sent me a Tumblr type captioned chastity photo. It said, "Well of course I want to keep going with this chastity thing. Do you know ho much it turns me on controlling your hard-ons? Let's just say it's a power trip I don't want to end." I must say, the paper already had me going, but that had me shifting in my seat at work all day. I think I only went back and read it about a dozen more times, not too many.

When I got back to my hotel, Beautiful let me know that she has decided to exercise a little more control. I am waiting for her to send me her exact rules, but based on our discussions, I believe I will be required to clear any non-budgeted purchases with her. She has already been ordering my food for me when we go out. I don't even get to look at the menu. Sometimes she asks my opinion, but more often than not, she just asks me if I'm hungry to decide if she's going to get me something large or small. Since we both stick to pretty strict diets, this feels like more denial. This weekend I really wanted a hamburger. Instead, on Saturday I got a salad for lunch and chicken & shrimp for dinner. Don't get me wrong, they were both delicious, but sometimes you just want a tasty burger. Honestly it feels like just more tease and denial. Beautiful did reward me with a hamburger late Sunday. It was delicious. I think she likes that this gives her ways to reward me other than in the bedroom. Now, if I'm right, I'll have to ask permission to make any purchases. It will be interesting to see how it goes. I can't lie, I love the feeling I get when she takes control.

We also had a Skype session. First thing I noticed was the key hanging around her neck. She was kind enough to give me a little strip tease as she got ready for the shower. She gave me close ups of some of my favorite parts of her body. As I said, it was a great long distance chastity day. The task, photo, looming new rules, and few minutes we got to Skype were more than enough to keep me going all day. Thank you, Beautiful, I love you very much.

-the footman

Panda2010 and Mistress Luscinia like this.
  8. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    My my how the time flies.

No I did not fall off the face of the Earth. No I was not kidnapped (although I think we know I'd dominate any kidnapper).

I simply have been exploring new things that I would like to incorporate into our chastity lifestyle.
    I've always wanted to try new things (even back when I was a vanilla woman). And now I am getting that chance.

It is crazy to me to see how much I make my footman squirm from desire for me. I never get enough of it.
    Footman mentioned that I've decided to take even more control over him. He wasn't lying or exaggerating. Since I know how wild it makes him to have me control him (not to mention how hot it makes me to do it), I decided to strip more of his control away. And each time I take more and more, the more and more he wants me to take.

Such a strange turn of events. I think back to how weak I once was. And I mean before being a KH, but also before I even met footman. I had zero power. No control over decisions. But now, I'm in control. I make the decisions.

Alright vanilla ladies: Tell me the truth...Don't you want to feel in control? Don't you want your men to swoon over you? Don't you want to see the desire in their eyes when they look at you?

I think we all know the answer is YES to all of those.

I NEVER want to go back to vanilla....Well done footman. Monster KH created.

- Beautiful

bondinchas, iome343, Breathe and 2 others like this.
  9. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    5:19 AM
    Your discussion is so interesting. Thank YouTube for sharing

10. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    My apologies for not writing as regular, being apart we have both been busy. Still, Beautiful has been doing a great job keeping our MC/FLR life going.

Before I continue, I never gave our stats for our February, so here goes.

Orgasms for Beautiful - 21
    Orgasms for footman - 1 full and 1 ruined (only because I was having some pain)

For our long distance chastity routine, Beautiful sends me a task to complete via text message every morning. The tasks have included writing papers on various topics, working out on an elliptical machine while plugged, and finding random things to take pictures of. One day, instead of getting my task at 9, she sent it after lunch. I spent the entire morning checking my phone every 5 minutes. I am becoming very dependent on her.

We have also had a few T&D sessions via Skype. Some nights she has watched me edge, others I have watched her orgasm. I so look forward to those sessions. Tonight she had me use the prostate massager while I watched her orgasm. I have been enjoying our virtual time together immensely.

Beautiful did decide to take control of our finances. She hasn't physically taken away any of my credit cards or changed my bank passwords. She said I am to pay all of the bills as I normally would, but I must ask permission to spend any money outside what is on our budget. Since we are apart and I need to buy groceries, this means I have to send her my grocery list for her approval.

As usual, I have been eating healthy. I went to grocery store (with permission) and cooked my own healthy food for the week. Last night I really wanted to go out to dinner, she gave me a spending limit but allowed me to pick my own food. She also allowed me 2 beers. One of our rules is no alcohol without permission. It was all delicious.

I am on a work trip with several other people. As the checks were being paid, several of the guys were talking about going out and getting some 'strange'. Now, I don't know these people so I don't know their relationship statuses. I didn't see any wedding rings so they could very well be single. I think its sad that so many men feel the need to stray. I think we are so lucky to have found a way to work chastity into our lives. I have more than I ever dreamed of at home right now holding my key.

The papers Beautiful has had me write have all been about chastity, domination, and other kinks. She is having me do research for her so she can decide what other things she wants to implement in our relationship. I have been told that there is a pegging in my future. This is something neither of us has experienced before. As I said in one of my other posts, I am both excited and scared by this.

I did have a new experience today. I woke up horny, no surprise there. I did some research for beautiful on bondage that excited me further. She also had me plugged while I went to the office for a few hours to get some work done. When I came home we were chatting about things we wanted to try and I descended deeply in to subspace. I had not experienced such a far drop like that before. It was quite overwhelming. I sent Beautiful several messages. Some asking permission to touch her toy, some laying out some very deeply held feelings I was having. It was quite an experience for me and very hard to describe. Beautiful held fast and did not allow me any special privileges. She reminded me that we were going to have some fun later and that I could wait. After a while, I came out of it and went back to my day eagerly awaiting the night.

We have less than a week left and we will be back together. I can't wait for that. It will feel good to start being able to take care of Beautiful again. I know while I am gone I can't really help her out as much as I'd like too. I hate to think of her at home having to do things like laundry, cooking, grocery shopping, and worst of all, bathing herself! That's just not right.

-the footman

11. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    What do you do when the toll of separation looms over you?

footman and I have spent so much time together, that this time apart is really testing me. I can't say I like this separation much at all.

That is all.

- Beautiful

12. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    Its easy for me to say, but hang in there :strong:

13. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    Thank you for your kind thoughts @Pbare

-Beautiful

14. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    Tonight is our last night apart, at least for this go around. Tomorrow afternoon Beautiful will pick me up from the airport. Despite the bumps in the road, our relationship is definitely better for it. Even though we have been busy, there has been a lot going on in our chastity life. Beautiful is growing in her desire to have control. She is pacing herself which is probably for the best. While I was away I had to ask permission for every dollar I spent, what groceries I could get, and to be allowed to go out to eat. She says she is going to take control of more aspects of our lives when I get home. On the car ride home from the airport I will be plugged and she will tell me what new ways I will be submitting to her.

More interestingly, Beautiful has accepted a key from an on-line sub. I think she thought it would help her get better at long distance key holding. Now, I think she is just plain enjoying it. She is doing many of the same things with him that she instituted with us. Beautiful is really starting to enjoy control.

Lastly, as I have to get to bed shorty (at Beautiful's command), she told me today that she desires me to never have an orgasm again; however, she doesn't want to hurt me. I asked her why she would want that... she said, "control."

-the footman

iome343, skD, Love&Passion and 2 others like this.
  15. Panda2010

Local Time:
    Beautiful is certainly upping the ante. Footman I hope you are ready for this. And the online sub might need to be ready as well :D

I think Beautiful is starting to scare me. :eek: And I live on the other side of the Pacific lol

16. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    I certainly AM upping the ante. I know footman is ready.

Don't worry Panda2010, I like fluffy animals. You're safe.

- Beautiful

Panda2010, skD and guest 2942 like this.
  17. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    I FINALLY have my footman back.
    I know that I need to prepare for him being away more often. But that doesn't mean I like it.
    While he's away, I no longer have someone here to provide all the services I'm used to.
    We had a long discussion last night about what our lifestyle is currently like, what I'm incorporating, and how we both feel about it. Footman will be updating our current contract to reflect the new rules that I've added.

Today has started off very busy (not ideal for me since I was hoping to relax).
    However, it is still time together that we haven't had in a few weeks.
    Tonight I will be doing a Scene with footman. I already knew what things he's been wanting to try, so I have picked one of those. It should be very interesting.

Footman mentioned that I have taken on an online caged sub. It has proven to be very interesting. But I feel it will help me build experience with online KeyHolding for when footman is away.

Now time to rest before the big Scene later tonight.

I MIGHT have to start a blog about our adventures ahead.
    What say you?

-Beautiful

Panda2010, skD, Joan.t and 2 others like this.
  18. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    Please, do it.
    We are curious about your experience with online KeyHolding too, don't forget to keep us updated.

19. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    online keyholding is a fascinating area. Your experience will be very valuable

20. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    8:19 PM
    I say please

21. Robinoh

Robinoh Active member

Local Time:
    9:19 PM
  22. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    So much to tell you all today. I will start off with the shorter of the two "stories":
    My online sub.
    This is not something I would have thought I'd be doing in a MILLION years. Not because I thought there was anything wrong with it, but never thought I'd be doing it, because WHAT would I do?
    I decided to find someone on here that did not have experience with chastity. That way I would feel more comfortable with the inevitable mistakes I would make.
    I did end up finding someone that has zero experience with chastity. In order to respect his identity, I will not name him.
    He already had a device, so that made it easier. We did not need to wait for one to arrive.
    My thought is to ease him into chastity.
    So for today I only had him wear the device for a few hours, so he could get used to the extra weight.
    Although it was a new sensation for him, he did very well. Only tomorrow will tell how things progress.

So on to something that I'm more experienced with: footman.
    However, what happened was a first for both of us.
    Last night was SCENE NIGHT.
    I chose to peg him for the first time. I had never been too quick to do this scene, for fear of hurting him. Obviously I do not have that appendage. SO, what do I do? How hard to I thrust? How deep to I insert the strap on in his hole?
    I told myself, and footman that I would lube EVERYTHING up really well, which I did.
    I also told him that I would go slow, which I didn't.

I have no idea what to tell you. As soon as I had the strap on in place, I got a little goofy. I was trying to wack everything with it, including footman. Everything from his face, head, balls, caged penis, everything I could reach with the strap on. Go ahead. LAUGH. I did.

So once the goofiness was over, it was time to try and gently claim footman's anal virginity.
    I had him bend over the edge of the bed. I put lube on his anus and on the strap on. At first I slowly eased the dildo in. However, after first penetration, I couldn't help my self, I steadily kept pushing forward.
    After a minute or so of thrusting, and some very aroused sounds coming from footman, I instructed him to get on the bed. I told him to get on all fours.
    He did as he was told.
    I am not sure if it was because I was the first to do this for footman, or because I had so much control, but I was filled with lust.
    I began thrusting with vigor. There were a few times footman yelped loudly due to the switching angle of the dildo.
    Other than that, all of footman's noises were in pleasure.

I will say that dominating him in this fashion made me quiet aroused.
    There came a point where I told footman I was going to uncage him so we could have PIV penetration.
    But, of course, he was not allowed to orgasm.
    I climaxed 2 times, then told him it was time to clean up, and cage up.

The night was enjoyable, for both of us, if I do say so myself. (And I do).

- Beautiful

23. Panda2010

Local Time:
    Hi Beautiful - I really do love your work :love:

Yes you should start a new blog about your 'experiences' with your online sub. But obviously you have a real life and don't have time to be writing blogs on here all the time. But.... did I mention I love your work ;)

Maybe because I am a bit bi, the pegging is all good.My wife has done that a few times for me well before any mention of chastity. So thrust away lol

24. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    Intelligence is knowing the Frankenstein isn't the monster.
    Wisdom is knowing that Frankenstein is the monster.
    I'm trying to say that I may have created a monster.

Beautiful is really getting into her role. She still has this small fear of hurting me that is holding her back a little. She's worried about doing or taking too much while I worry about her not being true to herself. She has instituted some new rules. I am no longer allowed to eat any sweet foods or things I would consider treats without her permission. I don't eat a lot of sweets, but I still like a yogurt now and then. I must also ask to go anywhere without her. She has installed parental controls on my phone, for now she is just monitoring my activity. Although, she did find it funny to block my web access to adult sites including this one for a few minutes. My chores now include not only washing and folding her clothes, but I now have to put them away in her closet. I guess I never should have folded and organized her panty drawer.

In the bedroom, we shared our first pegging. She was not gentle. Fortunately, she had me well prepared. The night before she had me wear a plug overnight. She also bound my arms behind my back. It was my first time sleeping in bondage and a plug. I woke up a few times humping Beautiful's leg. About 4 hours before our pegging session, she had me switch to the largest plug we have. Just prior to starting she had me pull the plug and clean inside and out with an enema. We had a great first experience. There was no pain, blood, or .... that other stuff. The best part was, when Beautiful was done and took of her strap on, I could see how aroused she was. She kept telling me how turned on she was, but nothing could have prepared me for how swollen and wet her pussy was. He lips were red turning purple and spread. Her clitoris was dark pink and erect. There were juices running down her leg. It's one thing when your vanilla wife participates in your chastity fantasy because she loves you. It is quite another when you see that she also loves having chastity a part of our lives. I am truly a lucky man.

That night and all of the next day we were both very close to each other. There were much more touches, cuddling, and I love you's given that day. I look forward very much to repeating that experience. I know there are many more things to look forward to as our journey continues.

-the footman

Panda2010 likes this.
  25. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    Always busy when I get home from a long trip. As of today, I am finally caught back up. Beautiful has me clean a part of the house each day so I can get everything back into shape. Monday I did our meal prepping and cleaned the kitchen and vacuumed the downstairs. I did that wearing just an apron. Tuesday I cleaned the bathrooms naked and plugged. She also had me on web cam so she could watch me clean. Today I had to finish vacuuming and straightening up the upstairs. She had me bind my wrists and ankles today. Vacuuming took a little extra time shuffling around. I have also cut down a tree in the front yard, got a bit of homework done, and various other errands and tasks that needed to be addressed.

As a reward for all my hard work she has promised to peg me again tonight. After seeing how much she enjoyed it last time, I'm not 100% convinced this reward is just for me. Honestly, its even better if it is something she wants to do, I love to see her get pleasure. Especially when she gets pleasure from something I enjoy as well. In anticipation of tonights activity, she had me put our largest butt plug in this afternoon. I hope that helps us have a good experience again tonight.

Beautiful is also giving me time to adjust to our new rules. It is difficult when I'm out with other people and they ask me if I want something to eat, or to go do something. There are times I'm asked to do things that I am supposed to get permission for first. For example, I had help taking down that tree and with Beautiful's permission, I took them out to lunch. Beautiful also told me what I was supposed to order for myself to eat. Just as we finished ordering, my friend asked me if I wanted a pickle with my sandwich, without thinking I said yes. She let me off the hook. Beautiful likes control, but she is not big on punishments. Honestly, I don't make mistakes that often that she needs to.

-the footman

Joroincharge and iome343 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice