Be careful what you wish for

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by KFox, Aug 24, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. TomInAustin

TomInAustin Long term member

Local Time:
    2:28 PM
    For us, it was an evaluation as you describe. She slowly started to just accept it and desire it. She was the one that decided I will never cum again after my downtime for a year. She said your 3 seconds of pleasure is not worth a week of laziness.

Last week we were talking about how it will be after I retire. I am 65. I said I look forward to taking over all the household chores and she was ecstatic. Last night she said, "Look, you have plenty of free time NOW so I want you to put together a list of housework and get it on a calendar so I can check that you have down them".
    One week between the eventual takeover of chores to me doing them all.

2. ConSUBmation

ConSUBmation Long term member

Silicon Slopes, Utah
    Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    My Mistress/Wife ( @Sethra ) and I started chastity a little over 4 years ago when she mentioned some Domination fantasies. She hadn't really shared any fantasies with me before so I wanted to do anything I could to help with the fantasy and one of the first things we did was buy a cheap device to try it out. Now I'm in an HT nub full time with a few minutes out to clean every couple of days and if she wants to play with her penis, but otherwise, 24/7/365. We've had discussions about how this has gone and aside from some challenges getting started she loves it and doesn't want to go back. I realized that this was really my new life recently when she didn't take it off for a CAT scan and I had to tell the tech and the Dr. what I was wearing. Right now, I am completely fine with the idea of this being a new life, but I'm not yet sure about how many people I want to know about it. I am also thrilled with the new levels of self confidence that my wife has gained and the confidence that goes with it so I am happy to be here for the long term.

My Mistress could answer better, but I think that for her, it is the fact that it is OK for me to focus on giving her pleasure and I don't expect anything in return. Sure, she can give me pleasure if she feels like it, but it is at her discretion, not through obligation. It has also given her confidence and self assurance which makes her even more attractive is so many ways.

Again, she can answer better, but for us, we have a 50/50 marriage and neither is subjugated to the other except where it comes to sex. I not a true sub and yet not a true Alpha either. I love being submissive to her in sexual areas and giving her control over something so innate to my very being, but I am still an individual with value to add to the marriage and to her. We share in chores, child rearing, major money decisions, etc. Our children may see that I treat my Mistress like the Queen that she is, but they don't see her lording her power over me or treating my like an inferior. We want our children to see that both parents can be strong and confident but still defer and acquiesce to the other when the situation warrants it.

Mtzlplik, Mark Owen, asastype and 3 others like this.
  3. Nakdhouseboi

Nakdhouseboi New member

Male house cleaner
    Australia perth
    Local Time:
    3:28 AM

4. Nakdhouseboi

Nakdhouseboi New member

Male house cleaner
    Australia perth
    Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    As a male who believes we are ment to be naked cfnm societies would be so wonderful being naked objectified groped spanked ,made to do all the house work as it's males work,and be available as a cock for females to use as a sex objects, this will be a great world.

5. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    "As a man in chastity, what were your feelings when you realized that your fantasy might very well be your new life?"

My fantasy ended the minute my Wife (KH) locked the lock on my first device.
    She took full control over my penis and our sex lives.
    I had no idea how my Wife was going to relate to Male Chastity and having full control. I thought we would play with it for a while, get bored of it and move on. I was so wrong.
    She read many articles to find out about MC and how to tease me and keep me on the edge and what it took to be a key holder, she loved the idea right from the start. That was over five years ago, and it doesn't look like it will change any time soon.
    I'm not sure if I ever want to go back to our "Normal" way of living. I enjoy being denied and having my Wife dominate me and she loves being in charge.
    I have been denied all orgasms for the last 16 months, my Wife had several a week.
    At our age (me 62 and my Wife 72) my orgasms mean nothing to her. She loves making me leak and bringing me to the edge and just leaving me there, leaking and begging.
    She has told me many times, that she wishes she would have heard about MC and the benefits years ago. She said she would have had my "cock in a cage" from the start.
    I not sure what my feeling were at first, but I know now that I really enjoy making my Wife happy and I I can't see us living any other way.
    She teases me about not having orgasms and maybe never having another one, ever

6. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    How long? I'd say I'm in a similar boat. She likes the chastity thing for sure. She's even said so. But she doesn't take the lead. Although it would be a relief if he took the lead some, I'm ok either way. I can do my part as things are right now. But I have felt that she may begin to realize the power I've given her and begin to assert herself some. Wondering how long it took you both.

7. TomInAustin

Local Time:
    We have been together for 5 years, lived together for 3. I would say it took about 6 months after we moved in to really get it. Now she is totally in charge and loves it

Danny15 likes this.
  8. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    Noticed your username. Have you noticed mine? (atxmtb: Austin Texas, Mountain Bike) Maybe it's something in the water (or lack thereof)

9. TomInAustin

Local Time:
    I did see that. I lived in Austin for 40 years and moved to Georgia 2 years ago. Most recently lived in Bee Caves.

Not everything is big in Texas.

10. Claire’s good boy

Claire’s good boy Active member

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    My Goddess has taken things to another level this last week. She recently joined CM and is chatting with some other lovely Ladies here. We are relative newbies and I also sent her an article about how to keep you sub at his optimum with teasing.

Let’s just say my Wife /KH has me horny all the time now. She actually commented after reading the article that she ‘didn’t realise’ teasing was needed but noticed a week or so ago I had gone quiet (sub drop without any release or teasing). After reading this one article (Feeding a chaste male), OMG things have changed and for the better. I was instructed to remove my cage, wash and return to the lounge which I immediately did. I received an amazing blow job and then found myself begging her to kneel before her and rub my cock between her feet. She granted this desire and eventually she said you have ten more thrusts left which were heaven, but hell as they ended….. no climax of course and I was told to lock up again!

Im feeling hot and bothered all the time now and my Goddess enjoys the benefits of me becoming even more submissive (if that’s possible). She is learning the ropes and said she wants to get good at this!

Last night she said she will be wearing her spandex gym gear on Saturday , she knows I find this incredibly sexy.

The moral to the story is communication is king!

Happy days!!!!

11. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    Was it this article? I gave that article to my wife right after I introduced chastity to her. She keeps me on edge through frequent active & passive physical teasing. But she never needs to release me from the cage. She gets me TFD (totally effing desperate) without ever worrying about giving me an orgasm. After a month of that, I'll do anything for an orgasm.

She wields so much power over me when she does that. I told her she can ask me to do anything after one of those teasing sessions and I'll do it. But she hasn't taken advantage of that. I'm still pretty compliant most of the time anyway because there are plenty of hormones still flowing throughout the day afterwards.

12. Claire’s good boy

Claire’s good boy Active member

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    Yes, that’s the article and it worked a treat! :)

13. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    That's a great article for new key holders. I had to learn those same lessons the hard way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice