Base ring size advise, I think I know the answer....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jack5589, Jul 26, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    5:00 AM
    I have read a bunch of posts on device sizing, but have not seen anything to address my question.

I am in a cage 24/7. I am in a small cage with a 45mm base ring, and I am a grower. For general daily wear, it is very comfortable and snug. I often forget that I have it on. But I find it quite uncomfortable and even painful at times of full arousal. There are 3 specific times when it is painful. 1. When my wife teases me while I am wearing the cage, I swell up and it is pleasurable, but there is also a dull ache/pain from the base ring. 2. When she removes the tube and leaves the base ring on for teasing. Again, a dull ache from the ring that is constant and on the verge of painful. Almost to the point where I want to ask her to stop teasing me. 3. When sleeping while caged. Nighttime erections wake me often because of the dull pain.

I think the base ring is just a bit too small.

I have started sleeping with a 50mm ring. It seems a bit too big when I am flaccid, not falling off but not sung either. But, I don't have any pain when teased while wearing the larger ring and no pain at night. Still get erect behind the ring, but no pain. I may wake up from the erection, but not because of pain.

Any advise appreciated

CuckeldBull likes this.
  2. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    Good observation - so many people want the tightest base ring they can squeeze into, and that's not always right... I find that if your balls are high and tight, you can go with a larger base ring so long as you bring the gap down and your balls don't pull through. If you're loose and hang, well, that's when having a tighter ring is likely going to be needed.

Ibby6 and Peter Rabbit like this.
  3. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Ditto same problem. Trying different cages to see which works best. SS n silicone. Different rings, designs, n def small cages.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    11:00 AM
    nearly all of men think that there ring is to small cos when they get excited it hurts . thats cos it sposed to .

5. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    it doesn't have to, and I think it's important to realize that different people want different things out of chastity.

Ibby6 likes this.
  6. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    I just had mature metal reduce my base ring from 1 7/8" to 1 3/4". I felt like my body had adjusted somewhat to chastity and it was too loose. I was wrong. The 1/8" size reduction lead to all kinds of negative side effects, but the worst was night time. I was used to waking up once, maybe twice. Between peeing and lotion I could find quick relief and go back to sleep. With the smaller ring I was waking up 3 or 4 times a night with much worse pain. Peeing and lotion provided some relief, but usually the pain was enough to fully wake me up. Like you I was fine with the smaller ring during the day. I didn't even mind the discomfort during arousal as that comes with the territory. Sleep is an integral part of health and I couldn't justify the disruption.

7. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I think it depends on the ring shape, and maybe the gap. In my A273 with the thicker oval ergonomic ring, I go with the 45mm ring fulltime with no pain. In my A226 with the thinner more subtle oval I find that the 45mm ring is a little loose in the daytime (and ione ball can escape sometimes), so I wear to 40mm ring, but that 40mm ring is way too small and painful night and I have to switch to the 45 at night.

8. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies. It does seem that a very small amount can make the deference in the overall comfort and wearability.

I will have to look at the base rings to see if there is much difference in shape. I have been wondering if it would be possible to grind and polish the 45mm ring to open it up a bit?

9. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    You probably need something in between a 45 and 50mm. Just a millimeter or two can make a difference. It takes a while to get used to smaller rings, btw. Just make sure you have good circulation and your balls are not getting swollen.

jmanque and jemima like this.
  10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please I dint mean that evry man shud have a small ring and if his Mistress says he dont have to then thats ok.

11. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    Thanks, I believe you are correct. It must be a lack of circulation with the 45mm ring. I would often wake up with an attempted erection and my balls would be quite puffy or swollen. Not really discolored, but swollen and a bit painful. Once things settled down, my balls would return to normal after about 30 minutes. I do not experience this issue with the 50mm ring.

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree here and as mentioned your body will adapt over time the longer your in chastity. I started with a 50mm ring and it was fine, but after a few months I found it was feeling loose. My balls had started to drop, so I tried the others and got in to the 40mm. At first it was great! Held everthing firm in place and was very comfy, them madam teased me a bit, and it was agony, took ages for the swelling to go down, so went up to the 45mm and it’s much better.

13. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Started off at 45mm myself. Then dropped to 40mm. But to be honest 38mm is by far the best fit now for me. The old balls have definitely stretched a bit! With my Queens Keep the ring is 40mm (or whatever that is in imperial), but I wear a 38mm plastic ring as well in conjunction. Works well for me. My holiday cage has a 38mm ring.

14. Lady Jessica's Danny

Lady Jessica's Danny In the hands of my Valkyrie

New Jersey, United States
    Local Time:
    If the two different base rings work, I say stick with it. I'm a grower as well, and I find the 45 is good/slightest bit big for regular wear, but my hardest erections are nocturnal. I've been considering trying a 40 for daily wear, 45 for sleeping, and that's only because of occasional slippage; I was at the beach this past week, and a testicle slipped through while in the cold water.

15. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    The thickness of the ring can make a big difference.
    At the extreme, if the ring was cheese cutter wire thin, then that's exactly what it will do, a wider or flatter ring will spread the pressure over a wider area and so be less likely to cause pain from point pressure on nerves.
    In my collection of devices they have rings of different thicknesses, and with rings of the same inside diameter, its the thicker gauge rings that are much more comfortable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice