Bad health and affect

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by OwnedBy Mistress Dom, Dec 26, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. OwnedBy Mistress Dom

OwnedBy Mistress Dom Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    Does bad health affect your flr.Mainly from beginning October wife has had serious problems and now in hospital found an issue in brain,it not deadly and been asleep most of the time. it’s has been a hard road for our family.she has said she still in charge and I cage during this.There has been few sexual stuff since October,her energy and life has not been the same. I don’t know if she really able to handle decisions.I miss the fun side of flr/chastity.But I obey and go above and beyond.Do all the driving now and help kids.
    Didn’t know if any other couple pause there flr.I do enjoy the chastity still most of the time and just focused on getting her better.I just needed some support and advice from you great people on here. I type while been evac to hospital from tearing hole in Esophagus this weekit was a near death experience and long recovery. Thanks

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:54 PM
    I think in your case for is out of the window and you are on full time caring duties. Good luck, I hope things are okay for your wife.

Xileh and JaySaysYes like this.
  3. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    There's nothing more honourable than loving someone and looking after them through thick and thin. Karma has a way of repaying what you do in life, I really believe everyone gets back what they deserve. Give her love and time to recover, she'd do the same for you if it were needed.
    Stay strong for her while she doesn't have that strength. Wishing you the best.

Xileh and true42 like this.
  4. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    Of course it would just as many other things life throws at us. I think partners that participate in FLRs form a much closer relationship so interruptions like you are experiencing are extra difficult. Seeing your partner in distress is so wrenching.

You can still serve her in the best way possible. Set priorities. She needs your help in all the ways you can provide.

Just remember to take good care of yourself. Caregiving can be exhausting and demoralizing. Don’t be afraid to ask for help or for a break. If it continues for a long period of time, look for a caregiver’s support group.

I’ll be thinking of you and hope things improve.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Sending best wishes to you and your KH, and hope your both doing ok. There are times that flr and chastity take a back seat. And I think this is one.

6. OwnedBy Mistress Dom

OwnedBy Mistress Dom Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    We back at home she on a lot of meds that has side affects are kicking her butt until she get use to it.It should help her function fairly normal doctor think.She said today she want to take a little break from chastity.I know it probably best for now but I know she will back at into it and will miss it.We had a good times when in good health and it been driving me nuts not wearing it since I been put in hospital.I sure she not backing down on being in charge part.

bondinchas and 1mlockedup like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice