Are there ways to make a cb escape-proof?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 7991, Jul 5, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    Any suggestions on any belts? Best places to look? Thanks

2. jmanque

jmanque Active member

Writer
    San Francisco
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    The only two I know about, and they're custom and expensive, are NeoSteel and Tollyboy. Both have good reputations. Both have been around for some time, as their old time website designs suggest-

https://shop.neosteel.com/en/

https://www.tollyboy.com/business/languages/male.php?lang=english

One of the drawbacks of this type of belt is that it must be custom made (which is why they're so expensive) because they are really anatomy dependent. If your weight varies you may find a belt like this won't fit anymore, or won't be secure anymore.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  3. Rkve1

Rkve1 Locked and (just about) OrgasmFree since 1-16-2020

New York
    Local Time:
    I my long frustrating history with chastity devices, one device I tried was a custom-built full-belt device built by a company no longer around called "Access Denied". Not only was it custom made, but I went to their offices to get measured for it and they made it while I waited and hung out with them.

Unfortunately, in time, I found that their belt was a bit uncomfortable around my hips/waist/whatever part of the body that is - and would have to soak in a tub every few days to combat the irritation. Todays full belts look slimmer so maybe that isn't a problem. I think the issue was tension being hard to get it off while still being secure.

In the end though, like so many other devices that seemed promising at first, I stopped wearing that one when I woke up in the morning one day and had retracted (turtled) right back out of the tube that was hidden underneath the front-plate. There wasn't much I could do at that point but take it off to get back into it - but the illusion was ruined. I certainly couldn't get the belt off without the key or the faceplate off - but "popping out" underneath it - was eh...

Finally, as noted above, my weight changed and even when I wanted to try the device again - there was no gettting back into it (and I'm not a heavy person by any means).

4. jmanque

jmanque Active member

Writer
    San Francisco
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    As has been discussed ad nauseam (in a good way) on every chastity forum on the internet, what man can make man can break. There is no 100% mechanical chastity solution. While you have my sympathy that you just unexpectedly fell out of an expensive device, maybe what we should be asking ourselves isn't, are they 100% secure, but can they be defeated? And by defeated I mean can a man get out of one, masturbate, then get back in undetected, and if he can, can he do it with such ease as to make it worthless to the key holder? It sounds like in your case you couldn't get back into it, so if you had a key holder you'd have some explaining to do. Though others have disagreed, I've been in $20 devices that I'm fairly certain I could get out of, but when I assembled one on me with my manhood outside the cage, I was unable to get back in with about 15 minutes of diligent work- and yes, I tried the stocking and dental floss tricks. Maybe I would have if I'd worked for an hour, or eight, but it just wasn't worth it. Even if I wanted to pull out I wouldn't want the uncertainty of not being able to get back in. So maybe we should be thinking 'tamper resistant' and 'tamper evident,' not 'tamper proof.'

5. Rkve1

Rkve1 Locked and (just about) OrgasmFree since 1-16-2020

New York
    Local Time:
    I don't disagree. But for me moving to a device secured with a PA is "more tamper resistant" than any of the other devices. (Oh, short update on that : I did use my lori 2e for a partial day on the 6 week anniversay of my piercing - very happy with it. Then took it off to let me healing go further. But while in it, yes, without going to extreme measures its not going to come off).

Its funny though that I still find myself thinking about the next step - can I move to an even lighter device? Maybe something without the base ring that will be less "in the way" when I'm active.

jmanque likes this.
  6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    This is a very interesting thread. Everyone is thinking about ways to cheat the device. Well my solution is very simple. Honour Trust and Respect for my Wife. If I ever pull out of my device out of Respect for her I tell her. If she ever asked me if I Have pulled out and played with myself I will be Honest and tell her. Lying isn’t an option, we have complete Trust in each other and no secrets between us.

Their isn’t a device built that you can’t get out of if You Want the Question is are you being 100% honest with your Keyholder and are you willing to pay the price for breaking the trust.

This is one of the differences I see between Chastity relationships and just having someone hold your key. If your Heart isn’t completely into the relationship what difference does it matter if you play with your self or not.

CuckeldBull and jmanque like this.
  7. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    How did that feel? Im courious about having a PA.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  8. SissySarahCD

SissySarahCD Active member

Retired, part-time CDr Bisexual Sissy Whore
    Esbjerg, Denmark
    Local Time:
    6:01 AM
    I have found that a chastity cage should have the cock ring that goes behind your eggs should be of the hinged type, and be as small as possible, even to the point of it nipping the skin when being placed on the body. Ensure the gap between the ring and the cage is as small as possible, even if that means using pliers to squeeze the cage shorter. Where the two sides of the ring come together and the cage fits over the two sides together, holding the ring closed, use suitable washers to force the cage to sit as close as possible to the ring.
    If you can escape from your chastity cage, it is obviously too big!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice