Are there ways to make a cb escape-proof?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 7991, Jul 5, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 7991

Guest 7991 Member

Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    I have been thinking a lot about ways to ensure that being lock into a chastity belt really means being out of control. Even if a cb is made out of steel like my Latowski belt it would be possible to remove it with the help of a bolt cutter. Of course, that implies that the cb has gone. Now, something has come to my mind that might keep you away from considering escape. There should be a threat you cannot afford to the the risk that this threat materializes. E.g. being locked into a steel collar that cannot be cut in addition to the cb. If you remove or destroy the cb, this automatically should imply that the collar will stay forever.

How do Mistresses and also other fellow slaves here feel about such an idea? What other alternatives would you suggest? Looking Forward to any reply or comment.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  2. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    12:37 AM
    Any chastity device or collar can be removed with the right tools.

3. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    If using a belt, some kind of sensor that will sense you tampering with it and give you a shock like a tazer. That would keep ya from messing with it.
    Dream lovers has something like that but it won't give a shock like a tazer.
    A tazer shock to the genitals would definitely deter me from tampering with it.

4. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have an overly long essay on this:

http://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2010/04/04/consent-and-sensibility/

The takeaway is this:
    There is no such thing as an inescapable device. Period, full stop. Anything can be bent, broken, or cut.

The reason that chastity devices do what they do is because those of us who enjoy this kind of play have scripts running in our heads; our satisfaction hinges on how well real life meshes with those scripts.

It does not mean that the devices are worthless. However, it does mean that at some point, one needs to balance real life with their mental script.

For example, my own device is made from stainless steel. It's comfortable, secure, and unbreakable. But I know that if I work out in the yard on a hot day, my wabbly bits will loosen up, and I'd be able to pull out in the shower for a wank if I wanted. That doesn't make it useless; I've just factored that into my mental script as a "willing suspension of disbelief," and Mrs Edge and I go on from there.

Searching for a truly inescapable device is like the search for El Dorado.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:37 AM
    I agree, any device can be removed with a few tools, the only way for it to be truly inescapable is for it to be like a full suit of armour!

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well there is if you dont want to get told off when She find out what you have done. and other things thats worser.

7. Rkve1

Rkve1 Locked and (just about) OrgasmFree since 1-16-2020

New York
    Local Time:
    I would think the "threat" that if you cut a device off that they'll be no more chasity-play would be a sufficient deterrent for most of us. I basically wouldn't want to risk my wife walking away from the idea because I'm not serious enough about it...

Bonobo, b_quark and bondinchas like this.
  8. ctrledboy

ctrledboy Active member

Local Time:
    10:37 PM
    I’ve come to the conclusion that inescapability isn’t my goal. My goal with devices now is now inescapable without it being discovered that I escaped. The pullout problem is trivially solved with piercings. Which means the escapability problem comes down to the mechanism preventing the device from being removed. Locks can be picked and are pretty hard to detect picking. It’s possible to build locks that can’t be picked very easily but that’s hard for something that would be wearable. Which pushes me more towards security seals. Security seals could be forged or defeated by finding ways to reseal them after being removed without being detected. I think forgery is beyond my capability. I might be able to manage resealing but it’d probably take a lot of practice. Which is why the unused seals are kept locked up our stock is kept track of.

All that said, while I want a device that would be obvious if I cheated. I’m not inclined to cheat. I’m currently wearing devices with he integrated locks that are trivial to pick. I’ve never tried. Yet I’m still looking for ways of doing things where that risk is less possible.

Mash2214 likes this.
  9. HalfCocked

HalfCocked New member

Local Time:
    @Tom Allen You seem to have this pretty sorted in your head. Thanks a lot for the post. I'm wondering if you could help me though. I totally get what your saying where we can get out of them all if we try hard enough and we need a suspention of belief, I have this problem where I have a moment of weakness, I try hard enough and I can get the wang out, but if I had a deterrent that was a more intricate and meant it took more than 5 seconds to escape I could come to my senses and re-assert my suspention of disbelief. I have a weekend coming up where I hope to be kept for 3 days whilst I'm off work. So far I've ordered a KSD-G3, a padlockable belt and leather strap. Without getting a PA piercing, could you suggest any ways it may be more semi-permennant? Is that maybe enough? Thanks.

10. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:

i was hell bent on getting pierced for the pullout protection it offered. however the Lori cages security rings offer the same level of protection as you MAY be able to pull out the back but theres no way you will be able to slide back in without unlocking the device. I know as im locked in a Lori 2A with the anti pullout rings and they work as advertised.

11. ctrledboy

ctrledboy Active member

Local Time:
    I’m really not sure how her anti pullout rings work. I can’t make any sense of her website. For me personally anti-pullout rings don’t matter since I’m already pierced. But I am curious how they supposedly work. I’d consider ordering a device from Lori, but her lack of a coherent website has always discouraged me.

12. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I have a Lori 2a with anti pullout ring. The way it works is very simple, so simple that it pisses you off because it won't let go.
    The ring is mounted a post that is secured with one of her security screws. Once the screw is secured it can go forward and backwards and up and down a little bit. The ring fits just behind the head of your penis and is snug. If you try to pullout the post will come back a bit at a certain angle which in turn cause the ring to pull down on the back of the penis head locking it down. The harder you pull the harder the ring pushes down. Unless you like pain and possible injury, it will not come out. I have even tried baby oil on it and it dosen't give.
    It you order one you have to be spot on with your measurements. My ring is 24 mm inside diameter,. I have been locked in it for almost a year and still haven't been able to escape it.
    If you contact Lori by e mail she will get back to you very quickly. Tell her what you want and she will make it happen. You will have to wait about 90 days to get it. They have many orders and I think she only has one maybe two people making them. Very high quality. It's worth the wait.

JoyDivision and Rectrix like this.
  13. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    The point of chastity should be to make you focus on your keyholder. No device can be made impossible to escape from. The device should make it impossible to cheat without detection by your keyholder.

Bertha likes this.
  14. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Have you tried slipping something in between the top cage bars to prevent the ring from swiveling backwards when you attempt pull-out? It seems to me this would trivially defeat the self-tightening mechanism.
    Similarly, the so-called "sock method" should pull the penis back through the ring without much problem.

Also, this retaining ring approach seems to be designed for people who are comfortably snug inside a ring that is the diameter of the flaccid corona base. But that's not everyone. To wit: when in a turtling mood, my shaft is about 1/2 its normal flaccid diameter. No way that small diameter a ring would be bearable for more than a few minutes and it would be quite painful when aroused!

15. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    As I’ve basically made my own cage, all apart from the base ring(!), I’ve though long and hard about anti-pullout. Probably as mine can also do a full on turtle impression, I couldn’t see how it could work ether. May be for ‘show’ers’ ??
    What works for me is having a really snug base ring and also the first two rings are also really snug before expanding out to accommodate the head. I’d have to try and pull out before there was any arousal else it it’s not coming out!

16. Guest 7991

Guest 7991 Member

Local Time:
  17. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    Better living with electronics; with currently available sensors, battery technologies, and metals it should be possible to make a CB that would be escape proof. The subject would be monitored by cameras and GPS, kept in fem, in a secure environment. That should do it for the little sissy.

18. aussie_chaste

aussie_chaste Active member

Professional Stay at home dad.
    Central Coast, NSW, Australia
    Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    The electronics aren't that hard, I like to play with arduino controllers myself, it's making it all waterproof in a compact case that is the hard part.

19. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I thought the same about the ring being so small but actually it's very comfortable. As far as using something to manipulate the ring thru the bars, mine is solid on top so you cant get to it to move the ring. My wife had voiced that problem to Lori and that was there solution to defeat that escape route.
    My cage is short and snug, so there isn't any room to manipulate that ring. It's like I have said in the past if your measurements are exact you will not be able to remove it.

Rectrix and sammartin like this.
  20. Obsequious

Obsequious Property of Madame “E”

United States
    Local Time:
    Hello all,
    After reading some of the posts I thought I would like to chime in.
    In my “opinion” TRUE CHASTITY is something that two people accept and agree to. There are a myriad of ways, rules, guidelines.... but we each have our is road. If one is serious about being in enforces chastity he or she will know that escaping is failing yourself. Yes, many Ladies involved will be hurt by your cheating actions, they may stop practicing chastity all together. I am sure that ANY of us who REALLY seriously want to live the Chaste Life will agree and understand that by cheating we WILL ruin everything the Chaste and the Holder have worked so hard in creating.
    I feel that cheating on chastity should be looked at as infidelity. No you may not be having sex with someone else (I hope) but you ARE breaking a VERY VERY SPECIAL Bond that you and your special someone have developed and grown to what it is today.
    I have a Madame who holds me. See is on the opposite side of the country. To ensure MY OWN compliance and obedience at ALL times I have voluntarily created a contract that I agreed to live by. Madame has required various things being part of this contract. I have also given Madame every single solitary things she could ever need to quite literally obliterate my life IF I were to disobey her or do anything that goes against our contract or ANY of her rules. So, this leverage IS an inescapable feature that is part of my Chaste Life. The question is always there... If I do (xyz) will Madame pull something out of her arsenal and fire back?? She could merely embarrass me, posting something to a site... she could send a package to my family. She COULD do so many things. This IS a very serious deterrent.
    Of course, this works for me since I have a Madame that I have put huge trust into. She has proven to me that I CAN trust she won’t do anything with what she holds over me... UNLESS I give her cause to!!

21. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It took me a few years of on and off dabbling with my CB3000 (I actually went through several of them) before I managed to come with with a reasonably secure device with no piercing. But I'm handy with tools, and I have a lot of them, so I'm not sure if I can suggest anything except that the KSD G3 might be the least troublesome solution for someone new to this.

That said, there are literally dozens of cheap Chinese devices on the market now, and you could easily try several different styles to see if one works better for you in that regard.

22. jmanque

jmanque Active member

Writer
    San Francisco
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You can add layers of materials and layers of technology (and I've actually been thinking a lot about the latter for a story I'm writing because things that are 'inescapable' are exciting), but ultimately anything humans can create humans can defeat- this presupposes that you're not stupid enough to actually construct a device that would maim or kill when tampered with and thus make the return not worth the risk, but if you are it would almost certainly draw the ire of local police and prosecutors.

So, ultimately, real world chastity is about psychology. It's a subset of dominance and submission sexual play and requires willing participants. (And I don't want people to get upset when I use the word 'play.' Play can be incredibly serious; chess players have nervous breakdowns; boxers knock each other out.)

It's possible, these days, to have devices that don't just fall off. It's also possible to have devices that, lacking the key, would require power tools and care to remove and would destroy the device in so doing, and so may be more trouble to take off than to please the key holder, but no, I don't think there is a realistically inescapable device, nor do I think it's possible to make one.

sammartin and bondinchas like this.
  23. Guest 7991

Guest 7991 Member

Local Time:
    I fully share your opinion that realistically there is no inescapable device, nor that it's possible to make one. That is why I try to think of a device that goes along with the cb, wearing it in adddition to it. What came to my mind is a heavy steel collar, much more difficult if not impoossible to remove. There a very nice examples offered in the net. I think of an agreement with the keyholder that the steel collar only comes off if the cb is still properly at its place without having been tampered. It could be an agreement for a specified period of time, but for me even more exciting would be an agreement that provides the keyholder with the power to decide alone upon release.

24. TheKeyIsMine

TheKeyIsMine Active member

Scientist
    Germany
    Local Time:
    We’ve got the deal that if he ever escapes his device without permission or pick the lock or something else, we will quit our chastity play forever and throw away the expensive device.

25. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    F4D48CC8-8526-4C8F-8879-D11CF7D0AAC9.png Rigid chastity with PA hook. She made me get pierced after discovering that I could slip out.

EvetS, TheKeyIsMine, Alceste and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice