Another "newbie" couple here...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MrsQUEENofitall, Jun 17, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. MrsQUEENofitall

MrsQUEENofitall New member

Homemaker and ball breaker!!
    Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    7:34 PM
    Wow..... Ha.... So where do I begin ....

Is it when I told her while she was at work that I put on her panties and tight jeans and proceeded to rub one out? Maybe when we started talking about threesomes specifically with other men, not women? Was it when years ago she put make up on me and with long hair they she styled I truly felt feminine and that I could be passable and it made my cock quiver?

Maybe it was when we DID participate with a 3 way for real and she brought me her AMAZING, GORGEOUS,PERFECT pussy filled with another man's cum after being fucked in our house while I was in bed upstairs just to lick it clean?

And that was only 1 time we played with another guy together

After years of this and years of that .. Almost 10 years now ( we're in our early 30s, yay!) me forcing cuckolding, specially interracial which I LOVE but have forced and hoped to brain wash her into ... Bringing up swinging and chastity and feminization ... Oh yes .. I forgot this again for a moment! I did mention dressing once, but my queen has actually dressed me and with me numerous times!!!... Doing our nails, make up, showering shaving, I have a gorgeous wig, we've done our hair together ... I've been out TWICE to get something at a gas station quickly while dressed fully in fem and she was MORE than gracious enough to make these fantasies a reality....

Fast forward again... As of late ..

I haven't been the best "sub " I could be.... On the contrary I've been BAD and fucked up SO MANY THINGS!!

amazing.. As it were... She still loves me

Everyday she supports me, cares for me, nurtures me... Lives up to and blows my expectations for a lover friend, soul mate and QUEEN can be...

I'm starting a blog because.... Well... WHY NOT!!?...? I can't always explain or get time to tell my MRS what she really means to me ... Funny thing is... Being sexually obsessed with her then obsessed with her being a complete slut and me her cuckold, to being HER bitch/girl friend/sub I found a lot out ...

All I want is her love... Her attention .. Her thoughts of me knowing all I'm doing is thinking and obsessing about her and her being hung up on that completing an everlasting circle that will never break...

I'm an ADDICT THOUGH!!! I'm naturally aggressive so I've tended to "top from the bottom" As I've heard here and TOTALLY fuck up something that seemed great...

My only wish now is that she truly FEELS my love and knows I'm 100 percent ready to follow, obey, serve and worship the ground she walks on ....FOREVERD!!!

Also, I'm currently rocking the master series captus cage... Fucking LOVE IT!! caged as much as possible except for at night... We both still cum regularly and are SUPER active sexually!!!

Herlicker 1970 likes this.
  2. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    You forced and brainwashed your wife into your fetishes?

Slave to a Goddess and AprilC like this.
  3. MrsQUEENofitall

MrsQUEENofitall New member

Homemaker and ball breaker!!
    Midwest USA
    Local Time:

I used the terms loosely in regards to as much as we enjoy our kinks and have shared switching dom/sub roles in our relationship... I guess it comes off a bit abrasive... But we're soul mates, anything "forced" is still within our realm of comfort. Our foundation of love and communication is the basis of everything.

4. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    I’d dial it back a smidge. Seems like you’re going Mach 5 in ten different directions simultaneously. Focus on one topic at a time.

5. AprilC

AprilC Active member

Local Time:
    quite perceptive

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    Why are you using what is presumably your wife's name and login?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice