Another KH key wearing question...

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MsMoneyPenny, Dec 22, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. MsMoneyPenny

Verified Female

Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    To hide or not to hide? Where do you fall? I personally don’t like mine publicly on display, but my husband would like it if I wear it all the time. It’s not an unreasonable request and I get why he wants me to so I’m trying for a compromise. A lot of the chastity key functioning jewelry has hearts all over it. I’m all for love, but not on my jewelry. It’s just not me

I currently wear it on a long chain, but recently came across this idea on Pinterest. I ordered this capsule and my husband is going to cut the key and affix it the lid. Does anyone wear one like this or have another way of wearing it while hiding it?

I don’t like it just tucked in my shirt because it falls out or pokes my boobs. And. One time I was grocery shopping with my kids and when I asked a store employee a question mid answer she paused, stared at my key and her entire demeanor towards me changed (not in a bad way, but in a friendly way). It caught me off guard and left me feeling flustered.

Around my friends I don’t care if they see the key. They’re also mostly queer and openly share their kinks so it’s a super safe space. But I dread questions from strangers or seeing that knowing look in their eye.

Am I being overly sensitive because I’m newer to this?

Attached Files:

2. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    The capsule is a great idea. My wife did not like the heart key idea either. She just wouldn't wear it. I accepted that

I changed key designs with the different security screws I have. It came with this black carbon steel bit. She freaking loved it. She wanted to wear that. I sent the bit back and mark at male chastity now was able to weld on an eyelet for a necklace.

She never takes it off! Well. Not literally. But 95 percent of the time she's wearing it.

Check out my "key holders" album in my gallery for a picture of it.

SubBill1959 and homebody like this.
  3. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    You are not being over sensitive, and you should only wear the key if you are comfortable doing so.

The capsule is a great idea. Steelworxx offers a similar one for their keys and that’s what I bought for my wife to wear. She has absolutely no desire to discuss our kinks or sex life with strangers so anything suggestive of a chastity device was a solid “no”. But eh Steelworxx capsule she likes!

SubBill1959, Caged4Sazz and Iron78 like this.
  4. MsMoneyPenny

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I really like the way that one looks! It definitely blends in a little bit more and just looks like a cool piece of jewelry

5. MsMoneyPenny

Verified Female

Local Time:
    The capsule does remind me a lot of the Steelworxx one! I might eventually add some charms or something to the exterior to make it look more like jewelry, but it’s at least moving in the right direction for me

6. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    First, this is a great question and You are amazing for being open to wearing the key at all times. W/we have the same arrangement, because it is a constant reminder. W/we got to this point because initially, were She not wearing it, She would forget that I was wearing it, which led to all kindsa tension.

Second, in the years Mistress has been wearing the key (the same Burg Wachter key on the same length necklace as You), W/we have learned that no one actually cares or knows what it is. She wears it on the outside of everything on a silver chain the vast majority of the time and maybe twice a year someone will ask Her what it is. O/our open TV G response is "I wear the key and my husband wears the lock." No one has ever asked a follow up. I know W/we both thought that everyone was noticing when W/we first started, but this is illusory. It's really shotguns at 5 paces. If anyone really knows what it is, They are also in the Femdom / chastity realm and are cool anyways.

The key is a statement of someone more creative and loving than the vanillas. Be proud of who You are as You are amazing!

-nancy

7. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    There is no right or wrong here, but here is what my wife does.

She has her's on a necklace and wears it sometimes... otherwise it is in her bag or wallet or where ever else she wants to put it.

Also, that is a REALLY big key, my wife refused to have that type on her necklace. It's 100% your call though, but in my opinion you are doing fine as long as you control the keys... even if that means you want him to have one.

SubBill1959 and Artemistress like this.
  8. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I like how you want to work with your husband's wishes but want it to fit with your preferences too. That is, to me, sort of the essence of chastity. Meshing two sets of wants or needs. I get not having it on a chain, for the same reasons you mentioned, so your alternatives look like a very nice way to do it. I agree with others that i doubt it would stand out very much, but it is really how you feel about it that matters. So if it makes you feel uncomfortable to have it out, do something else. Good luck and enjoy.

SubBill1959 likes this.
  9. MsMoneyPenny

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thanks for your thoughtful response! I guess it is aesthetics a bit too. It’s mostly not, but I don’t like hiding it down my shirt and I don’t like it when it’s jewelry that doesn’t go with my outfit. Frivolous, I know . It’s a key looking key and obviously not jewelry. I’m sure there are times I will visibly wear the key, just because I know my husband will like the tease of seeing it

SubBill1959 and Caged4Sazz like this.
  10. MsMoneyPenny

Verified Female

Local Time:
    It is a big key . I used to just take it off and leave it in with my jewelry if I was going somewhere I didn’t want to wear it, but when my husband expressed his desire for me to wear I started looking for alternatives. I thought it would be really interesting to see what other solutions (or no solutions) people had.

SubBill1959 and Caged4Sazz like this.
  11. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    Absolutely! I totally get where You're coming from on this, and aesthetic decisions are definitely another matter (and that key is a key-key). A couple thoughts on the picture you posted, based upon a lot of key wearing: The chain makes a huge difference. I super recommend a sterling silver box chain (bonus: It won't get tangled in your hair) and if you're doing the key, thread through the hole rather than the ring. The key's pointy part then stays pointed out and quits scraping your sternum. Just trial and error. Always excellent to have another married Mistress on here!

-nancy

SubBill1959 likes this.
  12. Tiny PenisTom

Tiny PenisTom Submissive married male who serves wifes's gf's

Construction
    Near Wilkes-Barre, PA
    Local Time:
    I thought about some of the same questions when my wife and her gf's asked about wearing it to a dress up affair.
    The answer they all came up with was, ""it's my key I should have to wear it"" .
    They got a chain with a heart pendant on it, put the key inside and soldered it shut, then put the chain around my neck and soldered that shut too.
    Now I wear the pendant necklace all the time.
    NOTE: the pendant is inscribed, inside is the key to my happiness.
    Just the way we dealt with it.

SubBill1959 likes this.
  13. Tiny PenisTom

Tiny PenisTom Submissive married male who serves wifes's gf's

Construction
    Near Wilkes-Barre, PA
    Local Time:
    Our solution
    I thought about some of the same questions when my wife and her gf's asked about wearing it to a dress up affair.
    The answer they all came up with was, ""it's my key I should have to wear it"" .
    They got a chain with a heart pendant on it, put the key inside and soldered it shut, then put the chain around my neck and soldered that shut too.
    Now I wear the pendant necklace all the time.
    NOTE: the pendant is inscribed, inside is the key to my happiness.

14. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    Your point isn't lost on me, in an era full of leery men who "can" grasp the meaning of the key, and use it to cast some degree of judgement in situations where that might be unwanted. I am trans, and when my Goddess and I go out we are never sure exactly who they are checking out, and while it sounds fun, unwanted attention is anything but.

I love when my KH wears an anklet, but there again, she tends to wear it at home only, given the sexual implication it can throw out there for her. I got her an anklet for Xmas with a symbol on it (shhhh, btw ;)) that to us carries the right meaning and She goes as far to not even allow me to touch the key, and usually has it on her person somewhere.

It can be something simple, and mutual, if both of you know what it represents.

SubBill1959 likes this.
  15. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    9:02 AM
  16. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    Respectfully, just you holding his key should earn his complete gratitude.

I vividly remember the day my Wife told me to buy her a suitable chain so that she could she could wear the key — her key, as she emphasized. I found a nice silver chain of the right length. She tried it on for size, said she liked it, and then threw it in her jewelry box. I haven’t seen her wear it since then.

It’s a Mature Metal security screw, so most people would assume it was just a bar shaped pendant, though the tapered end and bit might prompt some questions. But in any case, she’s not interested in wearing it or showing it off publicly, and I wouldn’t try to convince her that she had to. I’m just glad she has it and might actually remember where it is if she ever needs it again.

Do whatever you want with the key. It belongs to you.

Rectrix likes this.
  17. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    I made one of those for my Darling, Sweet Keyholding Wife about 5 years ago. The capsule I got was made as urn jewelry for a loved one's ashes. It took a little bit of work, I had to cut the handle end of the key and adjust the length to fit, and then embedded the end of it in the capsule with epoxy. This was for a key for those integrated locks such as those used on the Holy Trainer cages, which is what I was wearing at the time. She actually wore it quite a bit and it was definitely a great tease for me, yet didn't raise any suspicions from others.

Three years ago, for Christmas, I purchased a very nice, heart-shaped diamond necklace for her. (Her engagement ring is a heart-shaped diamond as well.) Anyway, She now wears that pretty much 24/7, and because of it, doesn't really wear the key that often.

Funny...at the time I was actually thinking about making those to sell. I wonder if I should've pursued that? LOL

~subrick

Rectrix likes this.
  18. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    2:02 PM
  19. Ms Angela’s Sub

Ms Angela’s Sub Red Chilli Sissy Cage

Engineering
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:
    Ordered a functional jewelry key for Ma Angela. See in picture below

Attached Files:

Iron78 and bondinchas like this.
  20. subcukold's_WIFE

subcukold's_WIFE Active member

Finacial
    Belgium
    Local Time:
    11:02 PM
    nice question,
    we was in same situation, I don't like to much display the key, but on the other side I'm aware that show it is a very great way to remember him his position...
    so at the end I change depending on situation, sometime i wear it on a long chain, so no so easy to see, other time , when I'm very naughty i wear it on an ankle bracelet, and other time i just have the key in my bag.

Rectrix likes this.
  21. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    Not frivolous at all. Makes perfect sense. My Wife would also be very concerned about esthetics.

22. Artemistress

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Great question! I have been on the same quest recently. From what I’ve seen, the capsul idea is probably the best for a larger key and something I’ve been thinking about too.

My previous key was smaller, and I could wear it on my charm style bracelet. It was perfect! Now the one I have is on a longer necklace with another pendent on it, but I’m not loving it.

While recently staring at the jewellery section of my local craft store only one other solution came to mind. Getting a glasses/mask chain that I like and then making a pouch to hold the key horizontally. I could then make a few different pouches to coordinate with my outfits :):key:

23. Aussiecple

Verified Female

Northern Territory, Australia
    Local Time:
    6:32 AM
  24. SheisaBitch

SheisaBitch Member

Spoiled
    Northern Idaho
    Local Time:
    I wear my keys when it pleases me. Yes I say keys plural. One is to his cage and the other his collar lock. This is very much one of those points in which you do what makes you smile.

As far as strangers.... lol. It gets interesting when they end up in the emergency room discussing collars with the nurse. And both are wearing.

I take such encounters as a good thing. It might be just what someone else needs to stand a little taller and be themselves with pride. The knowledge that you are not alone in this world is important. You don’t need to shout it from the roof top.... the silent smile in the mundane places can be more important.

25. Wifessub

Wifessub Jamie’s Bitch

United States
    Local Time:
    My wife likes to wear a key in public when I’m locked and I’m glad she is ok with it. She will switch between the actual key, a Tiffany Key and sometimes a “Keyholder” shirt. So far I don’t think anybody has actually realized what the key really is. She even wore the shirt pictured with a :key: and her title “Master” while hanging out with friends and none of them had a clue... unfortunately. :)

59FCF570-AC52-4629-AE00-1DE922C7EACD.jpeg

newplay, corsac, Servus and 13 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice