An open door

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by BavarianWoman, Mar 25, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    So, I am here for a week now. Made a profile update.

I love you all, it was a warm welcome.

As far as I read here, it seems to me, that the strickt chastity relationships appear more often in matured ages. Even beyond the sixties, but it seems to bind the couples together.

2. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I enjoyed yesterday, we both did, acutally.
    When I came home from work, he said, it's raining outside, wanna have some running? We did 6 km.
    LAter, we dressed up and went to the city, had some food and cocktails and good talks. I am able to wear panties, sometimes it stings a bit but I can handle it.
    What about you, I asked. He offered me that he is in a state he can't describe completely. Do you have pain? No. Are you embaressed? No as well. Do you think, we will enjoy the evening together? Fore sure. Are you fine with our agreement? He is.
    Do you see a reasonable difference between two or three days in your perception? He answered, obviously not, and he has in mind that the next question will relate to the sequence and that he is curious, to find that out together.
    Wanna taste from my cocktail? We did.

We had to choose a film. The decision had to be made between a sequel of some idiots car comedy thirty years ago and a world famous misic director. We choosed the first option. Junk food to the brain.

We had cocktails and talk after the film again. Almost became philosophical.
    Am I currently more chaste than him?
    If our shedule wold apply to me as well, what would that meen?
    If I masturbated beneath him, will that be masturbation or sex, where is the gray zone?
    I told him, we will find out as soon as I am confident enough, to stick a dildo in my ass. He smiled and said, his cage was tightly filled.

I asked him, to get home and I he could imagine a repetition from Tuesday. He will enjoy it, he said and asked to be drained completely. Some prostate play, too, I asked. Always welcomed, he replied. I imagined a force field of horniyness around us, interfering with space-time. The researchers at LIGO will mark that peak on their measurements unsure about the cosmic event.

On our metro ride home I thought, that he is trying to get as much out of our agreement, with exessive blowjobs. But I think I will get more return from that. I like to go down on him and to swallow him and for him it will become easier to follow our agreement.

At home we got naked, I bound him the same way, positioned myself above him, gave him a good view to my throbbing pussy and gave him blowjobs and touching his prostate gently. I had to swallow a lot.
    My pussy juice strained to his face.

We had a shower together, meanwhile he got familiar to avoid my panty zone.
    In bed I wear a panty and our usual spooning becomes possible agian. There is a toy around my butt cheecks ;-)

3. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    He showed my how he prepares, doesn't get horny at the moment. Seems that he got exhausted during night ;-)
    He is a strong grower and his foreskin extends beyound his full erection, a nice little crown.
    He uses the nylon sock to pull his penis into the tube but the foreskin shall not extend through the front hole.
    When his penis becomes relaxed, it retretes to the base ring and when he becomes aroused, he grows in diameter first, becoming trapped and does not erect to the tip anymore. The tube seems to be to long. I asked to visit the nice lady again. He agreed.
    I asked for some support to get my hairy washed over the bathtub later, to avoid getting hit by soap downthere. And a mutual shave for my legs and his package.
    Sun is shining we will have breakfast at the balcony.

4. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Weather get worse, we are back from the city.
    I visited the piercing studio hugged the lady who pierced me and she offered a medical check, everything fine. She said, that it might need a bit more time to heel, because of the slightly bigger diameter, There is more area to heel.
    I asked how will I know that I am healed completely. The best instrument for that are my fingers and a hand full of pee. Well, you can't be shy in this job.
    Meanwhile he was in the other store and bougth two further tubes, fitting to his set of rings. One is shorter but the same diameter and another one with shorter length and smaller diameter.
    He tries them on a run now.
    He told me that he was online about this topic and sometimes it is played hard. Don#t worry, I don't see a riding crop in our bedroom. We are stupid newbees with some beginner's approach unsure about anything, with some dirty playing around.
    We want to talk about everything that comes in mind. We won't make any other planing beyond my healing period.
    I won't compete against my sister, especially if I hear her talking about a month.

I called her, they are at his flat this weekend, she came there for the ceremony. He does well in his process, we didn't discuss, he doesn't know that she told me. I didn't tell her our news.

We will meet Easter Sunday at our parents home.

I will start cooking now, we will have lasagne, all handmade, even the noodles.

5. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    4:10 AM
    That is my impression too. In many ways it is understandable, once a woman has reached her menopause then I think many women do not enjoy PIV sex so much. It also takes the man longer to orgasm which means he has to put additional effort into it which can be quite tiring. Plus as a man ages he has less testosterone which means he does not have the massive urge to cum as he did when he was younger.

6. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your reasonable explanation.

7. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    I think the simple rule is, if you do it on your own, it's masturbation, if you do it together, it's sex.

bondinchas likes this.
  8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    4:10 AM
    hello @BavarianWoman . please Miss i only just seen this and have not sayed hello to You. so welcome to here and i hope You like it here as well.

Chaz69 likes this.
  9. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    11:10 PM
    My wife is post-menopausal but would love to have PIV. She has flexibility problems though. I would still have the problem of cumming too quickly if I've remained in chastity for any period of time. Chastity, tease & denial has restored libido & testosterone for me and I just turned 66. We have never been more sexually active and she's never had more orgasms during her life than she is now.

I do think your comments on aging are true for the general population. However, one recent study of sexuality reports that people report having the most amazing sexual experience of their life in their late 50's. Go figure!

bondinchas likes this.
  10. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Thanks to your as well, I think, you are on the spot.

11. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I am amazed about all your replyies.

12. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    So, we had bathing our, but not been in the bathtube. He helped my nicely getting my hair washed without shampoo running down on me.
    I then gently offerred to shave his cock and balls, to avoid any miscomfort from that. I placed a towel on the bed had him find his place. Since he had shown me how to install this morning, I asked him to show me the removal. Impressive, I still don't believe that such a big lion jumps through that small ring.
    I found a neutral voice, speaking in medical terms, asked him if I may check about injuries, he was fine with that.
    I placed a bowl with hot water, towels, his shaver and his old school shaving brush and shwaving soap he uses. It is the one artice for him in a chain store (right word) that is in every mall in Germany, every woman stops for perfume, lotion and stuff.
    Relax, close your eyes. I made his skin warm and wet, made foam with the brush and put it onto his genitalia. his cock stayed relaxed and I shaved him passionately but without any erotic tone, asked to move his legs, and he was smooth soon., I cleaned off the last soap, put a warm wet towel on him for a minute, applied his shaving balsam and took the warm towel on again.
    I told him that he should remain relaxed, I will have to check the result. Everything was nice and smooth.
    You are done and may go back to the cage. He asked for assistance, I told him to remain relaxed, keep eyes closed and to give me the checklist, bal by ball, pull skin and then the penis. There was no sock available, so I took some balsam on his penis and he was in.
    But I am not ready for the lock yet, so he did.
    I massaged his balls a bit and the cage was filled, squeezing a bit at the cage openeings and asked, if he enjoys it. He moant a bit.

Now I asked for changing positions. He went for fresh water, brought fresh towels and my shaving foam. We won't need this anymore if we switched to his method. Okay the said, less waste, mother earth will be thankful.

I took a short running tight abobe my panties and folded the trousers above. This is the red zone, do you understand? Trust me, as I did vice versa, get comfortable and relaxed, shut your eyes. So I did. He always told what we will do or asked before moving my legs. It was wonderful. I suggested, that this may be a ritual for us after our date nights from now on. He said, that he is calmed down to have an upper limit before getting furry. We had to laugh.
    Do you expect any significance between an interval of three or four days? Much hornyness, he replied. I love you.

13. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    It's not easy to write here unsuspiciously, when we are together ;-)

14. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Hello to the woman around, do you pee in the shower?
    I just did, took it with my hand and let it run over my piercing. Cleaning with pee, sounds strange.
    Didn't have an orgasm since a week, am near my ovulation and my hormonal dipstick is at the maximum.
    I AM HORNY

15. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Sounds like you are in chastity :)

16. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    :oops:

17. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    He is out for a run before breakfast, testing the smallest tube.
    I will return that too, when he returns.
    I will bind him naked to the armchair, put our (yes, he knows it too) sucktion cup dildo on a chair and have some anal ride. I will tell him that I have to care my pussy with pee and then I will inspect how his cage is filled.

18. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    For safety reasons I took plaster on my piercing.
    He came home and I told him to get naked, I want to check his cage.
    He got naked, was sweating, there was a bot of space around his cock, running lets him shrink.
    I put a towel on the armchair had im sit down and bound him to the armrests. I took the chair, dildo and lubed it in an intense handjob, looking at my husband's eyes. He was horny, too.
    I raisde my butt in his direction, almost gave the dildo a blowjob. looked beind me, to him, and put a lubed finger in my ass.
    I grabbed the backrest of the chair with one hand and the dildo with the other and smoothly slid it in.
    I gave it a few slow deep strokes. I stood up, turning around, facing him. That I will go now into the shower, take off the plaster pee into my hand and let flow over my clit. I gave him a kiss. His flesh was swollen, niche little bulbs between the cage rods.
    Clam down, can have a shower after my pee play, I said, left him there, still bound.
    I hurried up, just two minutes, he didn't said anything. I came back, kissed him again, grabbed his balls and asked, for how long the want to have his eggs boiled, for breakfast. He smiled. I untied him and followed him to the bathroom, asking if he can handle it or wether supervision is needed. He said that I am a horny couple, he can manage, but for the rest of the day he will change to the big tube.
    I took panties and one of his shirts. and prepared breakfast. When he came to the kitchen, he hugged me standing at the stove and said "already halftime again".
    During breakfast we planned our work schedule, no business trips for the next two weeks, there are easter holydays. Tomorrow he will be a brave boy and will go to work caged.

19. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    After breakfast we went to our living room, the dildo was still standing at the chair, completely forgotten.
    That could have been you, I smiled, took it to clean it. t went to our dirty red suitcase. All the other toys aren't used since a week.
    I went to him, he was zapping through Eurosport, I laid besides him on the couch carefully laying my head on his lap, asking that nothing got squezed.
    That's been a remarkable week since I took you to the train last Sunday. He said, he has still a lot to assort. Upstairs or downstairs, I asked. Both sides, he replied. We laughed.
    He said that he liked the show and that he is in the game for the next weeks. You won't reget it.
    I am reheating the other half of lasagne from yesterday. Let's have a lazy Sunday afternoon togeter.

20. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    He fell asleep during the standard Sunday evening whodunnit.
    I am exhausted but happy.

21. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Sent him to work caged. He choosed the short wide tube, comfortable but does not knock the chair as the long one does.

22. John

John Member

Local Time:
    He will be thinking about you all day ;)

littleguy3 likes this.
  23. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
  24. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    It"s his third day already. He said, he will be a teamplayer and keeps in the cage or tell me otherwise. He will have key access the next time.
    Tomorrow I will release him, maybe me too. Iam thinking about him beeing as the dildo was yesterday. But I need to be save at my piercing with desinfection and plaster.

25. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    11:10 PM
    What is"plaster"?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice