An open door

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by BavarianWoman, Mar 25, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    Having my key stored in the kitchen safe does not allow me to edge him, which is sad in some kind. But I can't help, it feels like some empowerment not needing to care about his penis at all.

Why should I edge him?
    1. To be cruel to him, making him suffer without release? Not fair by such a well behaving husband.
    2. To reward him in some way? Would that give him more pleasure than the scheduled pleasure? There is already the reward option on Sunday morning.
    3. Stamina training? That is important for us, but currently it works fine.
    I will not unlock him for edging a week before release to have him charged most before release date. Furthermore there is no need for edging the week after release date. Since we are approaching two week intervals there is no need opening exept for release. But as soon as there appears a window between these weeks, I see room there for edging needed, primary focus is to remaining his stanima. This windows will open in about a month. He will be in his new cage then, secured with a seal.
    I like the idea of limited access even for me, it seems to me that his chances of additional enjoyment are reduced or we need to concentrate on pegging.
    In future I will store our seals (bought hundred items) in the kitchensafe as well but keep one for me. Can use this in the window between the releases.

2. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    6:17 PM
    I find being edged keeps me much horiner and attentive. Being locked and left is a very hard thing to cope with. The teasing and edging keeps the fire burning

Anvil Caged, littleguy3 and Panda2010 like this.
  3. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    The boys are watching Champions League final. Alone, naked and caged, almost some gay phantasy?

We have had a wonderful lazy day, laying in the sun, playing board games, BBQ in the evening. Occasional interruptions occured if a couple needed some privacy inside their room. We do chastity together but sex is made separately. This approach seems to work well currently and chastity does feel so normal.

It's some kind of nudism or like in sauna the boys do not seem to leak at all. We don't arouse them on the fourth of us. I bet, tomorrow at home he will leak.

While husband and I were inside and I rode his face forward and backward, I told him that he touched his penis last time on Wednesday in the shower and I will not give him permission for that for a long time. Including the past three days it will be a duration of hundred and ten days until he will go on honor system. I will uncage him for intercource only and during that I am the only one to touch it. The same applies for installing the cage.

Let's see, whether he has earned his reward tomorrow in the morning. A little teaser, he does.;)

4. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Keep it burning.

5. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Maybe cuff his hand to the collar so he isn’t able to touch next time you release him. So he is only used to your hands and body nothing else can stimulate him. Every touch will make him crazy and you control him.

bondinchas likes this.
  6. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    I have not touched my penis for sexual pleasure for over a year. Only my wife can do that. I wash regularly uncaged, but I am not aroused, just a shower and back to cage.

John likes this.
  7. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I am having something like this in mind.;)

8. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Cold showers?

9. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    He received his Sonday morning reward, being allowed to see me pissing.
    I think, we transfered his fetish into a routine task. This week he came with me to toilet at least twenty times. He knelt before me, closed his eyes and just heart me peeing. Each time he licked my pussy dry. On Sunday morning he was allowed to see my pissing and there is joy in his eyes.

10. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    We left sister and boyfriend after lunch and drove home. It has been a wonderful long weekend together with them. I asked the question what the others do think about the sentence that MC starts where she wants it more than he does. My sister said that she ordered him to go at least hundread days, to assure that she wants it more than he does, because a month wouldn't have been a challenge for him anymore. In our case it seems a bit difficult because the release calender is both our fetish and guides us. But it is my initiative I want it more.

On our way home we talked about tomorrows release date. We do not exactly remember the last release. It almost seems like a little christmas to us, we can't await. A level of meaningfulness for PIV emerges, that we didn't felt before. I told him, that I will enjoy him cumming inside me. He said, he can't think of anything else.
    Is that worth it that I completely control the penis? He said, it seems to work for us as a couple.

We came home and the kitchen safe showed 23 hours left. I will have to use his emergency key which I carry since Wednesday. It is currently unsealed. I said to him that I will give him the key unsealed for his work day tomorrow. Some little tests for the honor system.

11. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    The marks on our asses are going through the whole color spectrum of spanking. Will still take a few days to go away.

12. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Perfect. Chastity only starts when he wants to be released and you want to keep him locked.

13. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    We made our final attempt to train for tomorrow. The cage came off, he startet licking me and shortly before my climax he was allowed to penetrate me. Don't dare to touch the penis. I will take it to direct it. I rubbed my clit while he was stroking gently and I got an orgasm. We changed positions and I took on my Joque. Meanwhile he is craving for an orgasm and gets turned on by different stimulus. Moving through his anus, stretching it or precise pointing at the prostate make him moan. The penis stayed hard with minimal stimulation. I just grabbed it rudely to check stiffness. Keeping the grip gave a hardening as response.

I guess I cooked you, well done, ready to be served but for today I will blanch you with an ice bag. So did I, another interesting experience. He is back in the cage now.

14. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Well, sometimes it becomes philosophical. Why don't we face problems with MC? Is he honest to admit completely? Doesn't he miss something? Does it reward him so much, being my human toilet paper?

For me everything feels great. The intervals give meaning to myself as well. It's not just fucking. It is something hardly to await each time. Someone wrote a few weeks ago about chastity goes both ways. But it seems, in our case it goes both ways with enjoyment.

Looking back two months, around spring festival, I didn't had an idea. I am (we are) happy about the scheduled approach, I even want to rest a bit together with him to calm down in some sub drop, might be part of our game. May I introduce top drop as the feelings after enjoying to receive PIV orgasm after some time?

The kitchen safe is some nice torture for both of us.:D

15. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Kitchen safe is on the final hour.:lock:

16. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Would you spin again with closed eyes or go for it is the big question :D

17. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I quit dice rolling weeks ago. We are into cartainty about durations although this seems to contradict chastity a bit.

18. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    #843 bemfem, Jun 12, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2023
    Not cold, my wife is nice to me :). I also lick her clean after pee, although not as often as you two seem to like. Reading about your PIV experiences, here is ours. My wife often orders me to cum just from my first stroke after she plays with my cock. I am very horny and close to explode but it is still very interesting mind fuck, because if I don’t cum I have to pull out and I go back to cage and she tells me that I am clearly not horny enough for her pussy. We started with 3 strokes :p I think and now we are at one. So our one stroke game is our PIV reward/punishment game in same ways. If I want my release I have one stroke, but that is really not much. It does feel like ruined orgasm sometimes as I am deep in her pussy and cannot get the second stroke to cum fully. However, if I don’t cum on one stroke I get nothing and go back to cage after a bag of frozen peas :D Sometimes it is really hard to choose and convince my cock that it better cum from that one stroke well :p

19. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    That seem to be some dirty mind fuck.:D

20. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Yes it is. I am often very desperate when I am full so I go very slow to make sure I cum from that one stroke and don’t have to go back to cage with full balls :D Her talking to me drives me crazy in good ways though. When she tells me just one stroke honey or we will lock you back up for another week. I can assure you that I try very hard to please her and cum :p

21. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    How many weeks in a row you went back into cage without cumming?

22. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    When we went down to one stroke I went back to cage couple of time. It is so hard to pull out and go back to cage with full balls :oops: I was trying so hard next time. I always was very sexually active and I would masturbate 1x-2x each day so a week without release for me feels like years :rolleyes:

bluedragoon, bondinchas and Muffleduk like this.
  23. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I imagine wonderful scenes getting you back in the cage. But you just didn't crave enough yet.

24. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    #849 bemfem, Jun 12, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2023
    Yes it is intense mind fuck when she tells me that she is disappointed that her pussy is not enough to make me cum and that perhaps we should stop PIV altogether if I cannot appreciate her pussy and cum from one stroke and that perhaps I need more milking before I get pussy again. I try very much to cum on command :p You can imagine how much I leak when I am locked and she talks to me this way.

25. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    His task will be to assure that we are coming simultaneously. May take as many strokes as it needs or his tongue in between.
    But you got a bag of frozen peas, more than nothing:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice