An appeal to chastity device experts...

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by chastity_craig, Jul 24, 2021.

1. chastity_craig

chastity_craig Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    I love chastity, I absolutely love it. But feel like I'm missing out because I've never been able to find a device that is secure. Have bought so many devices and wasted so much money over the years.

Principally, this is because my balls hang low - when I grow, the device slips down my shaft as the balls aren't in place to stop it.

There must be someone reading this with some advice, some ideas on what I can do next? Would a scrotum cuff work?

I would consider being pierced, but another issue there is my foreskin covers the end of my penis, so I'm guessing that would be a problem?

Help me! I just want to be in chastity.

2. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    Try a larger ball stretcher to fill the space between balls and cage.

chastity_craig likes this.
  3. chastity_craig

UK
    Local Time:
    Sorry, what is a ball stretcher? Do you mean the spacers used on a CB6000?

4. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:44 PM
    No ball trap cage is secure unless you’re pierced. You could get a circumcision if you wanted to go that route, there have been a few people on here that have had that done for chastity purposes. Your next option is going to a belt. Like you, my balls hang low and the cage is even more easily escaped. My wife wouldn’t let me get a PA so we opted for the belt for real security. The only style of belt I like (thus far) is my Behind Barz belt. It incorporates a ball trap cage with a steel band to go around your waist, incredibly secure.

I wouldn’t waste any more money trying to make a ball trap work without a piecing. I’m glad I spent the kind of money that I did on my belt, worth every penny.

5. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:44 PM
    get pierced. no ball trap cage is secure.
    i wasted 2 years trying everything out there. nothing will keep you locked up if you want out.
    I got pierced tis year and now rock a evolution wearables Bijou. on day #5 of wearing it and i love this thing.
    no more waking up at night with testicles that are aching and in pain. no more cage stretching my sack. no more needing to take it off as it(ball trap cages) shows under cycling shorts. no more issues keeping things clean, no more problems waxing everything to keep it smooth like my wife prefers. no more worrying about it falling off while at work or when working out. no more immense weight dangling between my legs. i cant even feel its on me.

anyone serious about chastity needs to get pierced and to use a PA secured tube cage. F*** ball traps. they are worthless barbaric devices that dont even keep you securely locked up. even if pierced, why would you want to have your testicles strangled with every erection? when my wife and i would play she would stop because the balls were getting a shade purple. now she can tease me all day long and my cage wont impact anything other than looking like a sausage stuffed in a small tube as it strains to bust free(it wont)

6. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    A different viewpoint to @luckyhubby83 , there are many people who use ball trap devices very effectively for years in providing a secure device. Of course no device is 100% secure, there would be a way out of everything if you really wanted, cutting it off is the extreme measure. But that’s not the point, the device is symbolic of the game we play in handing over control, searching for 100% secure is in my view not worth the effort. I agree that a device with a piercing provides an extra level of security.

Yes you could try a scrotal cuff, that might do the trick (try secretleather.com). Or maybe you haven’t found the right combination of base ring size and ring to cage gap.

7. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    Decreasing cage amd vase ring gap caused nocturnal elections to strangle my balls. Made sleep impossible.
    Also it wasn't the gap that was the problem it was being able to slide out the back of the cage when not pierced. Not being able to wear dress pants, cycling shorts or other garments without a massive cage print showing. The non ball trap cage can be worn traveling, at the pool, cycling. He'll anywhere. There is no reason for my wife to unlock me any more other than when she wants to use my penis

8. MT206

MT206 Long term member

Adelaide, South Australia, AU.
    Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    Non-ball trap cage that isn't a full belt? Never imagined it.

9. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    Been in the evolution bijou for 5 nights now. I was woken up once the first night as the PA caused some new sensations with a nocturnal election. Slept soundly all other nights. Went cycling with it on, swimming, it can he worn without underwear even as it's so light. I still wear briefs or a thong to hold it in place. It's lower profile than a belt or ball trap.
    This cage is perfect for me.

Attached Files:

10. MT206

MT206 Long term member

Adelaide, South Australia, AU.
    Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    I don't understand the presence of the angled bent bar on the right hand side of the image.

Nor how the device is even applied. Please explain.

11. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    The angled bent bar is the PA hook that goes through a prince akbert piercing . Its what secures the cage on to the penis.
    The tube is fairly tight which keeps it snug and from sliding off.

For application, you slide the penis into the tube when flaccid. It's impossible to do if erect or even aroused. The key unlocks the far right piece that covers the Corona and that slides off. You obviously have that part off when sliding into the cage. The PA hook goes In and is secured by the plastic Corona cap. Boom, inescapable cage that's feather light

This cage is amazing. No drawbacks and all the aforementioned perks

bondinchas likes this.
  12. Brielle

Brielle Owned and loved by Ms C.

South East UK
    Local Time:
    I too have an Evotion Bijou with PA piercing, and have to say that it's the most comfortable device I've ever worn. I went through loads of ball trap devices - CB2000, CB6000, Jailbird, 3 Ms Lori's, and more besides, but they always ended up strangling my balls at some point.

The Bijou is super light, and very comfortable. We are looking to order another one as we didn't quite get the measurements right on the first one, so it's not a perfect fit, although it's still very very good. No chance of pullout, no trapped balls, easy to keep clean, no pull on the piercing, and no way for curious fingers to find their way to my frenum ;-) Plus my Mistress had me order it in baby pink with the hearts design, because she finds that's perfect for her sissy, and who am I to disagree with Her?

So, in summary, the Evotion Bijou is the best device I've ever had. It does mean that you need a PA piercing, but there's no weight on that, it's held in place by the glans and shaft. If you're not pierced, go do it - and when you are allowed to cum, doing so with a PA in is a very pleasurable experience!

13. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have standard, small, nano and nub Holy Trainer v4. Yes I can pull out of the back, but I don't want to. That'd be cheating the game I chose to play. All are very comfortable and once I found the right ring size (It comes with a range) I got a metal one from AliExpress.

14. sadiedog01

sadiedog01 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    I agree whole-heartedly!
    I believe Evotion also makes a PA hook specifically designed for those who are uncircumcised. FWIW..

Brielle likes this.
  15. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    You do NOT need a piercing

Please see my album. This is 100% irremovable and inescapable (within reason...but it would actually be harder than a PA to defeat)

My tether has been in now for 3 months without being removed, and I only took it out then for a good clean which wasn't really necessary but I wanted to change to a larger retainer as well which was a good move :)

Your circumcision state would not effect the tether. you dont even really need the base ring except to help support the weight of the cage....and prevent erection.

Mistress sometimes pegs me with the cage unlocked with the cage part dangling by the tether....the cock cant come out without unscrewing the spout from the front of the cage.

LulledIntoSubmission likes this.
  16. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    does the urethra insert cause irritation?

cogman likes this.
  17. chastity_craig

UK
    Local Time:
    I've actually got a Behind Barz belt and am wearing it right now, testing it out in preparation for potentially wearing long-term. And you're right, they're very secure...if worn correctly.

I got it about four years ago but could never get it to fit and lost patience, but have tried again last couple of days and made progress, but issue I have is my scrotum is too big so I can't wear the cage. Therefore, I can't use the rod to attach it to the waistband, hence I could actually pull out.

Also, think the waistband needs to sit higher, but if it did then the cock ring and penis tube wouldn't be long enough - the ring already digs into me.

18. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    thats gotta have some sort of odor after a while. it looks secure as hell though

19. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    I also wear a Looker 02 with tetherspout.
    When the size is correctly chosen it is not to feel.
    Sometimes I fell a little bit pressure during erection attempts. So together with a cable seal it is tamperproof.
    And I like to know that I can’t pull out. No way.

LulledIntoSubmission and cogman like this.
  20. chastity_craig

UK
    Local Time:
    This option would scare me a bit, not sure I have the courage to try this. I don't relish having a PA one day either.

I don't have a single piercing or tattoo, that's not me at all. But I may go down the piercing route one day simply to ensure secure chastity.

bondinchas likes this.
  21. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    The ball burn from the base ring is worse most of the time lol...

No the only thing I find is the weight of the cage hanging off the tether all day can be a bit annoying but if you wear jocks it helps support the weight then I dont even feel it most of the time.

Also if you bend over you can feel the tether pull, but that would be the same as a PA.

Like ANYTHING it takes a while to get used to, but I imagine waiting for a PA hole to heal would be worse than getting used to the tether.

We have PIV sex with it in there, I put the rubber cap over the top of it and push it inside, it can get a bit hairy doing that I must admit you have to go in gentle, but once in there you cant really feel it...and its better than wearing a condom. Till you cum because you cant actually spurt hurts a bit till u take the cap off to relieve the pressure.

LulledIntoSubmission likes this.
  22. travel joe

travel joe Active member

Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    I hear you - I was in the same boat for years (7+). I tried all the cheap knock-offs then wanted to really go for it and went down the full belt route (neosteel, then fancy steel, then behind barz). Like you I had similar experiences and couldn't get anything to really stick.

I finally bit the bullet and got a PA and it was honestly not bad at all (I have no other piercings/tattoos - no judgment though). I'm currently working through some teething issues with a Rigid Chastity Model 1, but I'm pretty confident this is going to be the one for me. I know Rigid also make a unique "S" hook for guys who are pierced but uncircumcised so that might be a good option for you if you go down the piercing route. I can't vouch for the "S" hook as I am circumcised, but maybe others on here can?

All the best.

23. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @chastity_craig please i not being rude but if all the cages you have are not secure like you sayed why dont you just stop trying to get out of them and then it dont matter if you can get out cos you wont.

24. chastity_craig

UK
    Local Time:
    It's psychological. If I know I can escape then it alters the whole mindset. If you could escape from the device any time you choose then that's not really chastity.

I want to feel I have no escape, no hope, locked and secure until someone else says otherwise.

25. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Pulling out of the back is cheating. Yes I can do it easily, and get back in without any sign of tampering. But like you say, it is psychological. So I don't tend to do it. I feel guilty if I do. You cannot say that it's not real if you can escape. There are people on this site who have been in escapable chastity for years and don't cheat, so I think your view is quite narrow, and a bit of an insult to many. Not that you are alone in your opinion. If it is something you need for you, fair enough. But don't belittle others (I know you don't mean to) just because that doesn't work for you.
    Don't get me wrong, if my KH was to keep me longer and longer, might feel that I need inescapability to not cheat. However, I would respect that others can still be chaste for real even if pullout is possible.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice