An appeal to chastity device experts...

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by chastity_craig, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    Not meaning to poke at you personally, but I have heard this from the PA police many times, and wanted to address it.

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well i dont try and get out of my cage cos Mistress wud not like me doing that.

3. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    I am in Evotion's "Orion" model. It's the ball-trap version of the Bijou. If you don't want to go PA or tetherspout or full belt yet, consider getting a custom cage measured to your anatomy.

I did, and its almost impossible for me to pull out of this thing, its on very tightly and securely. I've tried here and there, and I imagine in some circumstances I could achieve it (particular when its cold out and in the shower), but generally speaking when I'm locked in, I'm locked in.

Highly recommend it.

chastity_craig likes this.
  4. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    If you need to be physically restrained from pulling out of a chastity device, there are many options:
    - a piercing, a Prince Albert or a Frenum being the two most used for chastity.
    - a cage that has a waist and crotch band.
    - a full chastity belt
    - a lockable tether spout.
    - a cage with a urethral tube that reaches as far as the base ring.
    - spikes of intrigue - you might manage to pull out, but is it worth the pain?
    - there is also a design that has a loop that goes around the head of the penis, it makes it very difficult to pull out, and impossible to squeeze back in.

LulledIntoSubmission likes this.
  5. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    12:34 PM
    A cage with an urethral insert protruding the A-Ring by 20 mm did not stop me from pulling out and getting in. A hot shower helps to manipulate tissue quite a bit.

LulledIntoSubmission likes this.
  6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    and as well having your wrist put in handcuf and put behind your back that wud stop you try to eascape.

bondinchas likes this.
  7. desiretaps

desiretaps Member

Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    Piercing or a well measured belt,

8. LulledIntoSubmission

LulledIntoSubmission Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    Research "TetherSpout".

9. shieldingmatrix

shieldingmatrix Junior Member

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    @ Security and escapability are an infinitely sliding scale, with perfect magical force field chastity on the perfect side, and "promising" to stay chaste on the other. Promised chastity may be all that is needed for some, while others may need more dimensions of security.

I know where the key is, and if I wanted to bash my way into my KH's lockbox, i've got the tools. But short of that, the inaccessibility of the key and my PA will prevent removal of my device. For me, that's adequate security. I don't need the key secured in a big fat safe, I'm not picking the lock of my device or twiddling the dials on the lockbox.

When I first handed over the key to my KH in 2012 to my newly installed PA secured Steelworxx Steelheart, it was a very different sensation than when I was locked without the PA Fixing installed. Without it I could pull out, and with it, I couldn't. For me this was a meaningful difference, and worth the effort of getting pierced, healing and stretching.

It's pretty clear that one of my kinks is the desire to relinquish actual control over my dick, rather than to exercise self-control over it. But even this has its gradations. I have estim equipment that properly deployed can lead to a lot of pleasure short of orgasm, while still locked. But when I use it I have to exercise self-control to keep from passing the point of no return and reaching orgasm. However, I find this much easier to do while in chastity, to tease but not cum, using estim, than when free and planning not to cum. In an ideal world, I'd be unable to cum when locked, and have as much estim fun as I liked, with the objective of just getting hornier and hornier.

So it's Chastity whether or not you can cum, or pull out, or can't pull out. The objective is to find the place on the sliding scale of security and psycholgical satisfaction that's right for you, none of us knows what that is for you, just keep working your way towards that and you'll probably have a better time than if you didn't.

zorglub likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice