Airport security: All you need to know

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Metalman, Jan 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    I guess I have always wondered about being caught and just confessing. If you get searched, explain that someone insists you wear it and holds a key for it, and that removal is not in your power. Full disclosure, I havent tried to travel or been caught before.

But is not illegal to be in chastity. Or, in my case, pantied and in a bra at all times as part of the conditions of the contract in my FLR. Its embarrassing and I am not looking to get caught, but it just seems to me that a simple explanation would suffice, no?

bondinchas and friscoboi like this.
  2. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    "I'm wearing body jewellery. It's a private kink thing. I'm sorry. I didn't expect anybody to see it."

friscoboi likes this.
  3. LockedGreg

LockedGreg Long term member

Local Time:
    2:53 AM
    I always intended, if ever caught, to say "It's body jewelry. I can't remove it."

U-rope, MadameJs_boo and friscoboi like this.
  4. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    I'd expect that the majority of men who wear a cage, to prevent embarrassment either take it off to go through security, wear a device that isn't tripped by the security scanners, or don't do chastity 24/7 so avoid wearing cages on flights.

The number of men wearing cages must be far higher than the number detected that airport staff are aware of, but what I get from this thread is that it appears that the majority of airport security staff are totally aware of chastity cages being worn.

So chastity must be quite a popular 'hobby'.

locked17 and Headtrip like this.
  5. dre8car

dre8car Always Locked and Rarely Cum - Lori 8b

Canada, BC, Vancouver
    Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    My sense is that some of them know. I had one officer say it must be your belt buckle as if he was aware but I had taken of my belt to put in the tray.

The 2nd time the officer asked if I had a hip or knee replacement. He waived me through when I said it was jewelry.

The 3rd time I answered the officer's questions as jewelry that I couldn't remove. The older officer called in a colleague for a consult. They took me to a room. The younger officer that was consulted told the older that it was fine after a few backhanded pat downs by both of them. It appeared that the older officer wanted to do a visual inspection.

6. Susan S plus1

Susan S plus1 Member

retired
    Yorkshire
    Local Time:
    A couple a days ago I flow out of England and the man in front of me had a very wide, thick and padlocked collar on. He did not try to hide it and I did wonder if he was locked up down below as well.

7. soccerslave

soccerslave Long term member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    I've flown several times with my holy trainer locked on with the normal brass lock, even internationally, and it hasn't set anything off in either the metal detector or the scanner. That's not to say that it won't at some point but I just consider myself lucky so far. I'm fully prepared to just ask for a visual inspection and be a very upfront and honest by telling the security that I am wearing a chastity device that is locked in place. As several have mentioned it's not really fair to impose our kink onto someone that is unsuspecting, but I believe that this kind of reality is part of their job that they accept fully and freely when taking the job in the first place. I think that we both have a responsibility here, my responsibility is to be upfront and honest so they know exactly what they are going to be looking at, and their responsibility is to act professionally in that situation. Most first world countries do not have laws against such devices so it shouldn't be a problem. I did travel to Africa several times in my cage but decided it was wiser to leave unlocked because some of those countries are still a little backward.

I am now locked in a stainless steel mature metal device so the next time I fly it will be up to my key holder to decide and he has become much more emboldened during this pandemic so my feeling is that I will be explaining myself at the TSA station! At least it's only the ball trap device and not the full behind barz belt, yet . . .

rhodry04 likes this.
  8. Eric Ny

Eric Ny Active member

Submissive Sybaritic
    Northern Europe
    Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    Great story that will fuel a wider use of such a device and hopefully another FLR. Imagine the officer coming back and few days later telling her partner/husband: “ Darling, I took some decisions as to how our relationship is evolving from now on”!

9. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    METAL CAGE (316L Stainless Steel By MaleChastityNow)
    ADT Body imaging: CLEAR! (First time)
    Metal detector: CLEAR! (Many many times now… in so many places.

I was surprised the body imaging device didn’t trip a few months ago. They must have run across a lot of caged cocks over the years in their database by now!

And I guess There’s just not enough mass of stainless steel for the metal detector to trip.

bondinchas and corsac like this.
  10. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Wow! That's amazing! No reason to unlock or bring a spare key anymore...

bondinchas and Peter Rabbit like this.
  11. wastlander2002

wastlander2002 Long term member

hampton roads VA
    Local Time:
    Just having trouble believing it..I get stopped and checked every time for just having a compression sock on my ankle...its a freaking sock and every time they have to check it. at Orlando, McCarrin, Ric, Norfolk, Sanford, Atlanta, LAX,, Tampa... Everyone of them all because it shows an oddity.....

12. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I got the background check, and go through the metal detector. Those first time with the imaging device was an unforeseen thing.

However my cage is not long and narrow. It is also an open design made of smooth materials. Nothing sharp. Nothing pokey.

I did have a screwdriver with a driver bit in it be taken out from my carry on.

A compression sock might be a way to conceal a knife. I’d rather not speculate too much.

But my experiences are my own. They are true and surprising to me. My first try I gave extra time for an inspection. I was comfortable with pat downs, having had them many times before.

I even had a private inspection after I was pierced. No. It wasn’t sexy. Yes I was professional. So were they. No. They didn’t look at my pierced penis.

Anyway, all I can say is I know my 316L stainless steel cages do not attract a 13,500 Gauss (1.35T) permamagnet. And I’ve gone through government building, cruise ship, international and US airports. Many.

I’m prepared to cooperate and explain but it never happens. If I had some fantasy and humiliation fetish I’d be disappointed.

Anyway, @sonhee on a recent trip this year my wife didn’t even bring the key. She said it wasn’t necessary. It was the first time we left without even an emergency key.

So yes, there’s really no need to remove an open design 316L stainless cage (except for interference with medical imaging and likely metal heating issues, well documented in another thread here).

Horizbiz and Rectrix like this.
  13. nsrchof

nsrchof Her submissive and in chastity..

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for this interesting discussion and thread. So much information! I will update as I fly as well.

14. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    If anyone wants to check the contents of my trousers when I'm dressed appropriately in public, then they're not "non consenting" at all, they're demanding and insisting on the act.
    And no one forces security guards to do the job they do.

So no, I don't consider a security check as "BDSM non consensual" at all.
    If anything, it's the person in chastity as the passive person who is being forced to possibly reveal what's in their trousers to the active person, so it's actually coercive.

CS2, rhodry04, lucky 1 and 3 others like this.
  15. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Update following a long trip to EU (and some NA trips in recent months):

All wearing a fairly heavy Lori's 2D (yes, SS 316L):

DTW metal detector: Passed after removing all other items including watch and walking carefully through the center. During the process I actually asked the agent if body jewelry "down there" would set it off and he said "No". He admitted they had increased the sensitivity "too much" lately.

DTW: Scanner: Passed.

FNT MI: Metal Detector: Passed easily w belt, watch, etc.

NY JFK: Scanner: Passed.

FL, TPA and PIE: Metal Detector: Passed.

Germany: FRA Terminal 1 and 2: Body Scanner: Passed (looked and it did not show any highlights). Did get a quick pat down each time in T1, I think it was routine.

Turkey: Antalya and SAW: Metal detector. Failed once and received a quick patdown.

Spain: BCN. Metal detector. Failed and sent me back through multiple times removing belt, watch, shoes. Finally patted me down and sent on.

My conclusion: I think many airports have increased the sensitivity of the metal detectors and they are picking up the cage (regardless if it is "non-magnetic" steel). None of them patted nor wanded my crotch and the one time I brought it up they said it was no issue. In each case I was done before my luggage made it through x-ray. None of the back-scatter scanners showed a presence there and I think they have improved their algorithms in this regard as has been reported in a different thread.

Most of these travels included by wife/KH who concluded that I should just plan for a recheck and pat down as there is no way she is removing the cage for travel.

locked17, Eric Ny and Rectrix like this.
  16. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    #66 Peter Rabbit, Jun 7, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2022
    What a great account! That’s a lot of locations!

I’ve been in other airports and I travel less, but otherwise, Your experience been my experience.

We just plan for extra time for a pat-down. And there’s been no excitement or drama. I’m pretty blasé about it by now

Last year my wife didn’t even bring the key on a summer vacation. She said I seem to be doing fine without it. She had no interest in removing the cage.

I once mentioned I had body jewelry before a pat down and the guy could not care less. All business. I went through an international backscatter device.

My heart rate may have quickened a little. But nope. Nothing at all.

I agree the training data must incorporate caged genitals by now. The TSA acknowledged chastity belts on their blog in 2014 (had to find). And the male chastity market has just bloomed and grown so much over the past two decades.

locked17 and Headtrip like this.
  17. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    #67 bemfem, Jun 24, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
    I flew from Indiana to Texas. In Indiana, I had my Jail Bird cock cage in the carry on language. I went through the security with 0 issues. Absolutely nothing.

CLEARED with the cock cage in the carry on laguage

Traveling back from Texas, I. had my cock cage on. I have PreTSA and went through the mental detector. First time, the metal detector went on. I was asked if I had anything in my pockets and I replied no. I was sent through the mental detector again. Second time, I went more in the middle. The metal detector was silent.

CLEARED with the cock cage on through the metal detector

Here is the descripption of my cage: https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...xpectations-for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  18. eurolicious

eurolicious Active member

Local Time:
    For the sake of consolidation, another member linked this in my recent post…

July 2022, MM jailbird with security screw.

JFK in NY with TSA pre check:
    Metal detector went off, took off belt, still went off. I said I had body jewelry, woman looked confused and said you have to go through scanner.
    Went to body scanner, guy didn’t even blink…said have a good flight.

19. shieldingmatrix

shieldingmatrix Junior Member

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    I've flown quite a number of times btw SFO and EWR wearing my Steelwerks Schandmaske, which is all titanium. I am TSA PreCheck. A few years ago I was sent thru the backscatter machine and given a pat down (no private room) of my crotch. I said I wear body jewelry thru a piercing. I was sent on my way without further questions. So Ive basically had no issues traveling in my device.

ShieldingMatrix

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  20. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    I’m in the same device as you are and this week for instance had no issues with a major hub airport going outbound nor with Vegas coming home. I’m of course always ready to explain first, that it’s “body jewelry”, second, (if a pat down isn’t enough), I’ll offer to show them “G-rated”pictures of the device on my phone. If they want a private room search after the pictures then as far as I’m concerned they have consented to involve themselves in my Kink. To date I’ve had Zero issues but, I do allow an extra half hour in my travel time just in case.

21. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    1:53 AM
    I just posted this in another thread but looking for all possible perspectives.

This i a real legitimate concern for my wife. I am set to fly from Houston IAH to Heathrow London in August. I am in a Rigid chastity model 10. Its quite a chunk of metal. She REALLY does not want me to be uncaged. She isnt going with me and is not wanting me to be uncaged for even the body scanners. I cant see how a cage as heavy as mine would not set off any scanners or warrant a further search.

22. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    @Trapped . My Lori 2D is not light either, but as many have reported here the body scanners appear to ignore cages even better than metal detectors. Just save a bit of time to be extra safe and you can honor her wishes.

Look, I really didnt want to risk it either, but my Queen doesnt want to risk the alternative (my freedom). She let me test things until her comfort level was high enough, now Im not allowed to take it off and just plan accordingly.

23. shieldingmatrix

shieldingmatrix Junior Member

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    As far as I know, TSA doesn't prohibit wearing a CB, or body jewelry. So it's really just a matter of satisfying their concerns about whether or not it's a prohibited item.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  24. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:

On its blog, the agency has gone out of its way to let passengers know that chastity belts are okay, although they do set off body scanner alarms (and you will likely receive a pat-down). “You can imagine where an undergarment such as this might be a problem at a security checkpoint,” Burns wrote. “Especially if there is no key.”

https://www.smartertravel.com/confiscation-confidential-weirdest-items-taken-tsa/

and this article.

https://stuckattheairport.com/tag/chastity-belt/

And while it isn’t prohibited,” TSA’s Blogger Bob Burns wrote on the TSA Blog, “a passenger wearing a chastity belt alarmed the body scanner at one of our checkpoints. I’m sure you can imagine where an undergarment such as this might be a problem at a security checkpoint. Especially if there is no key.”

It’s hard to find the original post on the TSA site

25. cdsub2wife

cdsub2wife Member

Local Time:
    My advise is choose number 3. They sometimes do a full body pat down in Europe - especially if they see something on the body scanner. If you don't enjoy being humiliated and delayed then go through airport security uncaged.

I would guess that the body scanners in the USA will also win you a trip to an inspection room if you are wearing a chastity cage. I would never wear a cage through any airport security

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice