Advice needed ...What is the best device to pass metal detection?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by MissCatherine, Mar 25, 2016.

1. MissCatherine

MissCatherine Member

Queen and Keyholder
    Northern California
    Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    I know there are other various posts on this topic over the years but would like to revisit it as most the posts are at least one year-old . As we all know there is something new on the market every day and I for one have not been able to keep up with all the new options.

Have had my pet in a Mature Metal Queen's Keep for over a year and wouldn't think of trying anything else! Very happy with the device nothing better for long-term wear and 100% security!

But unfortunately due to a career change my pet is required to go through metal detection at least three days a week . If it was just an airport, I wouldn't care And just make her endure the embarrassment (been there done that), But this involves employment, coworkers, and would be a day in day out delay to her day, likely never even getting to explain the situation to the same security agent twice .

So I'm asking the group for advice on what the current best device that will pass through metal dection.
    Have had CB series in the past and they just don't work broke at least three of them and very unpleased with the bird lock system (have one for sale if anybody wants one it was tried on once)! LOL LOL

Just looking for something to wear to work.... Trust me I will have the brat back in her MM Thursday night to Monday morning!

Thank you in advance!
    Miss Catherine

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:55 AM
    I wear a Holy Trainer and I have been through an airport security system without any problems. I am currently looking at the Ghost chastity device and their other products that all say they are metal detector safe. I quite like the Leopard device they do as well.

http://www.customchastity.com/product/ghost-300-starter-set/

3. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    There is a time and place, but security stations are not the place at any time!
    The reward is low and the stakes are high.
    Ss

spider203 and thefunone74 like this.
  4. MissCatherine

MissCatherine Member

Queen and Keyholder
    Northern California
    Local Time:
    @Jasmic68 do you or anyone have feedback or know anyone who wears a Ghost?

Little pricy for 'plastic'

Problem is nothing compaires to Mature Metal

5. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    @MissCatherine At the moment I do not wear a Ghost but my experience of wearing a Holy Trainer has been hugely positive. I just wish cleaning was easier, and looking at the Ghost I think this could be the answer. I am not too worried about total security as for me the device is a symbol of chastity and a reminder of my promise, not an enforcer of chastity.

spider203 likes this.
  6. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    @MissCatherine hello Mistress . I would suggest anything made from silicon . The bon4 cage is very good. It depends if pet is likely to try and escape all the time ?
    Hugs
    Lucy x

7. MissCatherine

MissCatherine Member

Queen and Keyholder
    Northern California
    Local Time:
    @Jasmic68 and @Lucy thank you both for your thoughts. Completely understand what you mean about security and 'symbol' of devotion.
    PET knows she dare not remove any device as she would not be able to get it back on and she would never want to have to explain that or disappoinrt me. That said.. We both enjoy the 100% undefetable security of Mature Metal devices. Maybe we just get by with the Birdlocked three days a week... At least until we start seeing some wearers of "The Ghost' some up to rate it.
    Happy Easter girls!

8. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    Holy Trainer have an update on their news section saying that they've 'tested' many security stations around the world (or their users have) and had no situations of anyone setting one off. Not one instance.

I think people are more afraid of it than is required. Many people have pierced genitals, what's the worst that can happen? The machine goes ping, they pat your arms and legs and wave a wand at your bits which go beep again. Guy looks up at the woman on the body x-ray who gives him one of those winks, and they let you go.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  9. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I definitely got a 'wtf' look from the guy who patted me down in Düsseldorf. I gave him a lol look back.

10. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    I have a holy trainer 2, have been through metal detectors at 2 concert venues no problem, and I recently received an email from holy trainer saying they conducted tests throughout many airports and have certified that it does not set off alarms. The device is made out of bioresin with a small brass integrated lock. The holy trainer is also my normal-wear device.

11. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    Is your pet pierced? The ones from Evotion might suit the bill. You can even get one with the snap strip instead of a metal lock.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice