Actual Cage not chastity cage

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Max, Jul 25, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    I think my Wife would love to put me in a cage for a while lol, when I showed her this post, she lit up and said oooooh that would be fun. Tough to actually do with a teen at home still, may have to look for a collapsible that can be hidden and brought out in our room

2. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    7:05 AM
    She could always put you in a cage in the garage no one would see you there, might be a bit lonely tho.. lol

Queens servant73 likes this.
  3. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    2:05 AM

Let me know when it's ready and I'll crawl right in. : )

rubberboy58 likes this.
  4. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:

I bought one for my last Mistress. It set up in one minute and folded up flat for storage under the bed. About 100 bucks on amazon. With a padlock on the door it was inescapable. I loved it!

Queens servant73 likes this.
  5. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    I’ve been put in my cage a handful of times. It is an XL collapsed cage so stores small. Ours doesn’t have wheels but we have put it on a piano dolly somshe can move me around as she pleases. Usually I am in bondage and a gag when caged. If I will be in there for a long time I am diapered first. I have spent about 10 hours In it max. It was very hot when she moved it into a different room while I was locked in it!!! I had no control of where she put me, and she had the whole house free to her with food, entertainment, toys, comfy couch, bathrooms and a king size bed. I had none of that just a wet diaper and 7sq feet. But I love my cage. Hearing her tell me to get in my cage is an instant turn on.

I do wish the cage was a little bigger as I cannot have my legs straight while in it so the begin to hurt badly after several hours. If it was a little bigger I could spend most of a day locked in it. Also as was mentioned the collapsible cages are great but the do make noise whenever you move at all. Made it hard for wife to sleep when my cage was in her room

Mistress Janie likes this.
  6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    thats what i hated bout the cage i was put in and after a hour or 2 it made my legs all achy as well.

7. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Any idea how big your cage was? Could you lay flat in it?

8. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    The first thing you should know about cages is that those sold in the BDSM environment are often subject to the "pervert mark-up", so are very expensive in price. Because we have 8 dogs, due to our breeding, we have had to learn a lot about cages and boxes and quickly realised that they can also be used for play.

The struts on the floor make it hard to stay in for long, so you need a "solid" floor.

The struts themselves don't have to be that thick to prevent a person from getting out.

We have had good experiences with this model: https://www.amazon.de/Simply-Hundekäfig-Transportbox-Drahtkäfig-schraubbaren/dp/B01M0FPOTI/

Both for humans and for the animals.

Stable, inexpensive and enough space for a large dog(XXL >= 60 kg weight) or of course humans.

9. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    A few thoughts...

A cage that is at least as long in one direction as the person is tall will prevent physical medical problems - putting your back out is not usually a desired outcome, whatever the fetish.

Most beds should be capable of turning the under bed space into a cage. The four sides can be a combination of solid panels or wire mesh in a frame. If need be, a block under each of the four legs will raise the bed when it's in "cage mode" to provide enough space. I think there's something particularly submissive about the cage being underneath the bed being slept in by the dominant partner.

A cage with a wire floor will need a board, blankets, cushions or all of them to make it comfortable, unless the cage is being used in "punishment mode".

Noisy cages can be quietened by squeezing rubber blocks or tubing between the parts to stop them knocking / rattling. Using plastic zip ties to hold the parts tightly together is another way to stop the rattling. Sitting the cage on a mat or blanket will also reduce the noise if it's on a hard floor.

petevans likes this.
  10. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    That post totally made me laugh. I found myself idly wondering? What on earth would you use as bait to trap a male sub? There could be so many possibilities!!!

As to the main topic, the idea of being kept 'under the bed' by my Mistress sounds amazing (!) but the idea of being caged all bent up for any time at all in a square animal cage is just the opposite - its decidedly unsexy for me. That's why I love this site though, reading about all the amazing things Domme's and their subs do is pretty cool.

bondinchas and petevans like this.
  11. Queenspuppy

Queenspuppy New member

Local Time:
    My Queen had me utilize an area in the basement that was under the staircase. I put cross beams up on the studs to act as bars, and built a door. It’s tight and cool. All I get is a blanket on the concrete floor. My Queen has informed me that if I don’t lose some weight I will be locked in there while her and her girlfriends cook Christmas cookies next month. 5 Women drinking wine, baking cookies while i am locked away in the basement and in one of her many cocklocks.....

rubberboy58 and petevans like this.
  12. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    Could be interesting if any of them explore the house with the same enthusiasm as they drink the wine...
    In your position I'd be having extra cookies now :rolleyes:

13. bsteve

bsteve Junior Member

Local Time:
    I too think that it would be hot to be put in the cage, my wife does not see the point of it. It just lets me be passive, and doing anything productive.

She wants me to work and make money, or work around the house fixing things, or just doing something productive. Being on a cage may be a turn on for me, but ot doesn't get shit done. And she wants shit to be done. "Once you finish everything that needs to be done, then you can do what you want."

The closest that she has come to putting me in a cage is to lock me in the basement for a couple of hours to make me clean it up while she went shopping. Given that we have a fridge and a few buckets in the basement, theoretically she could make me be there for days on end.

Bound4life likes this.
  14. Ulex_

Ulex_ Active member

Health and Safety
    Sussex, England
    Local Time:
    We want to get a cage too - our dog's one is a bit too small, and I have been investigating - the biggest I can seem to find are about 80cm x 80cm x 122cm which is just about do-able. What we want to do is get one of those bluetooth butt-plugs (Lovesense Hush) that you can operate via mobile phone over long distance, then set up my phone on a tripod so Mistress can go for a 'Mum's coffee morning' in town, then facetime my phone (you can set it up to auto-answer, we've already tried this bit!) to check up on me cuffed and collared in my cage, then she can turn on the butt plug. As soon as I feel it activate I am given the instruction to start drinking her pee from my dog bowl...

15. M PowerYou

M PowerYou Member

Organizer
    Currently in Florida, exploring diff. cities
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I was put in a large dog cage once in a session for the first half hour or so. It was a punishment, to not allow me to interact with the others there, and ignore me as they were together. For safety, I think any longer hours, overnight and especially if left alone, there should be a way to reach a key for emergencies. House fires do happen and people die from the smoke before the flames get close, a person sleeping in a bed would be affected before the person in a cage on the floor, and there could be unexpected medical emergencies.

And as was already mentioned, DVT, which can be caused by prolonged immobility, and by trauma to blood vessels, such as impact play.

I seldom write erotic fiction, but recently was writing one story that used a setting of a large dog cage, a section of a back porch divided into a cage or kennel with wire fencing where the couple had their 3 large dogs sleep. In my story, the male broke a rule and was made to stay and sleep in the cage with the dogs - he acted like a beast, so could go live with the beasts.

Jail Bird likes this.
  16. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    We have two medium cages that bolt together for for a combined length of 6 feet. If I lie down diagonally, I can lay frat on the blankets. When my wife wanted to make it smaller for a scene or punishment, it has bar that slide down between the 2 half’s to make it 3 feet. Whenever I went in there for more than a few hours, for safety it was the whole length.

Bound4life likes this.
  17. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That sounds nice (personally not into piss play but whatever works for you!) I also have the same butt plug. I didn't know about the auto answer facetime thing. that could be a fun tool... but will it only auto answer from a certain person?? Could be bad if someone else calls you.

18. Ulex_

Ulex_ Active member

Health and Safety
    Sussex, England
    Local Time:
    Yes, so this is what I did - created a focus mode called 'Slave' where all calls and incomings are blocked apart from people on your Favourites list (I had to remove everybody else off favourites, but there's no other way to do it currently. You should be able to just choose one person but you can't), then go into settings -> Accessibility -> Touch -> Call Audio Routing -> Auto-Answer Calls -> and switch auto-answer on with zero seconds.

It would be great if you could do a shortcut to activate it all at the same time, but sadly you can't, but it still only takes a minute and it works well!

We are still waiting for the butt plug, its on its way - what do you think about it? I'm looking most forward to using it!

19. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It is a little bid for me to be honest. I also bought the cock cage vibrator. I have used that one more as my wife is not into anal play. The plug seems to be decent quality it is jus that it is a little big and I can only use it for solo play. Hope you enjoy yours!

20. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    Amazon in the US didn't have that same model, but searching for it turned up some rather nice looking dog crates that doubled as furniture - end tables and the like. They were more expensive than the plain metal crates, but still a fraction of the price of something from Stockroom (that "pervert mark-up" you mentioned). I think they were probably all a little too small, but it might be an interesting business to make "dog crate furniture" in XXL sizes that look fine in a living room and just happen to be human-sized. If anyone asks, you can say "Oh, we used that to crate train Fido when he was a puppy. We thought the plain metal ones were ugly and took up too much space..."

And if you don't have a dog? "Oh, poor Fido, he was such a good dog..."

21. Ulex_

Ulex_ Active member

Health and Safety
    Sussex, England
    Local Time:
    Have got it now! It's the 1.75 inch one and so far I've worn it twice. It IS big but, with the aid of poppers, I can just about get it in with a bit of effort. The remote play works really well, when I was woking away and staying in a hotel we played via FaceTime and Mistress operated the butt plug remotely. It was fantastic!

22. LookButDontCum

LookButDontCum Junior Member

Local Time:
    Am I missing something, it looks like the cage isn’t attached to the ground and doesn’t have a floor, so if he stood up, couldn’t he escape?

CumSlut likes this.
  23. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    I too thought that initially, but looking very closely at the photograph...
    If you look at the corner on the floor closest to you, you can make out the ends of the bottom bars of the cage running under the piece of carpet inside the cage.

There are two pieces of loose carpet there. The first is on the floor under the cage to protect the room carpet from the cage. The second is inside the cage to protect the human from the cage. The fact that the carpet is of the same type, pattern and only very slightly different in shade doesn't make it very easy to see where one piece starts and another ends. The room carpet has faded just slightly compared to the two offcuts being used with the cage.

LookButDontCum likes this.
  24. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i dont think it has got a bottom.

25. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    I'd mentioned to my wife a solid locking wood crate with a table top that I'd could be kept in when she has Girls Night. She turned it down because it's a bit much for her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice