A practical Guide and Expectations for 24/7 Cock Cage Wearing

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by bemfem, Feb 18, 2022.

1. altrent

altrent Member

NW United States
    Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    I wanted to weigh in on this because I have some very recent and direct experience going from one to the other.

I had started with an MM JB with a 1-3/4" oval ring. The way the "oval" part is made is that the ring is more like 1-11/16" high in the center, and 1-13/16" across in the center.

I discovered that this shape was excellent for comfort for about 95% of the time, but any time I bent over at the waist, it felt as if I was at risk of "turtling" out of the cage. I think what happens -- for me anyway -- is that the base ring, being wider across, props the testicles forward, because the ring is "catching more of them" from behind, rather than nestling closer to the base of all the "equipment", which would then allow the balls to flop around where ever they wished.

So, once I became more and more adjusted to the device (5+ years of not quite 24/7/365 wear),I was convinced I could use a smaller base ring, so I ordered not just a 1-5/8", but also a 1-1/2". i also ordered them *round*, because I wanted them to nestle upon the shaft better, not be pushing the balls forward.

(Side note, I easily adjusted to the 1-5/8" for full-time wear, but it'll be a little bit before I can do the 1-1/2" for more than two or three days; FWIW that's only a quarter-inch wider than the cage inner diameter! I can barely get the jewels through the hole!)

But the point, and reason for my reply, is that it now seems MUCH easier to bend over and not feel that the base ring is pushing upon the balls from behind.

If I were doing it again from scratch, from MM, I would go with round.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice