A practical Guide and Expectations for 24/7 Cock Cage Wearing

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by bemfem, Feb 18, 2022.

1. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    9:16 AM
  2. Deleted member 96384

This is the cage I just received and have 2 was locked in. A1DC329C-82E9-4CCB-9200-85FE1B061AE0.jpeg

newplay likes this.
  3. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    So after a year or so locked up 24/7, I am trying to downsize my base ring. I started in 1 5/8 in — 4.1275 cm oval ring. It is very comfortable and I can sleep and do anything with my cock cage on. However, after being locked 24/7 (you can listed to Krystine Kellogg's podcast about our lifestyle here EP: 0241 — https://krystinekellogg.com/podcast.html or here https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960), my sack stretched quite a lot. I was always high and tight, and I think I still am, but my scrotum certainly stretched using chastity 24/7. Therefore, I am trying 1 1/2 in — 3.8100 cm oval ring. It is certainly a tighter fit. I am keeping the same 9/16 in — 1.42875 cm gap. I started with 5/8 in — 1.5875 cm gap, but I already downsized it several months ago. With new ring, everything is much more in place. When people go on 24/7 chastity journey, it is so important to evaluate often and adjust. Well fitted chastity cage should not hurt in my opinion. My wife and myself are enjoying this lifestyle and she wants me to stay locked up for many years to come and a comfortable cock cage is a must.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  4. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I am back in my larger 1 5/8 in ring. I was happy how snug everything was in 1 1/2 in ring, but it was just not comfortable enough for 24/7. That is the point. It is quite different to have a cage for a dinner only, but 24/7 is a different ballgame. The smaller ring was perfect for the most of the time, but I got a lot of discomfort at times. The cold weather makes thinks different and the smaller ring needs a longer period for my body to adjust. The body simply changes quite a bit between night, work day, gym, car drives, walks and all
    In between. The bigger ring is not as snug, but can accommodate these changes without allowing erection, but having more comfort. I will try the smaller ring again, but my sack has to stretch more.

5. youngy63

youngy63 Active member

Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    I have a BAW-21 in titainium and it's the best cage by far I have ever used
    I think from stainless to titainium are night and day so much better

Iron78 likes this.
  6. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I was looking exactly at that model. The problem is that I don’t know how responsive the company is. I am extremely happy with MM Jail bird. I went back and forth with Mistress MM on measurements and had to send my cage back to the shop for adjustments. The customer service is important when buying a cock cage. Also, I want to know the alloy composition first before I put it on my body. BAW is very likely not made from titanium as that would be more expensive and much harder to work with. I want to know the purity of it. I asked about the alloy composition and did not get a reply, which is not a good sign of customer support. I am glad you are happy with it though.

7. Twoholegurl

Twoholegurl Member

Barcelona, Spain
    Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    Hey, nice report; Il like it.

But for me a cage, that I can open by myself with a screwdriver, wouldn't work - I would screw myself off and start jerking immediately - with a lock it is MUICH better as my wife, Mistress and Goddess has the key at her anklet and so its clear, I get out only under her control all 5 days for shaving and thats it. And I don't have probs to sleep with mine or whatever.
    And I wear my cage now permanent since Feb. 2018 and I became a much better foot- and use-slave and cuckold for my Mistress; I got much more obedient, submissive, devoted and affectionate to my Goddess!!
    And I have much better orgasms, when my Goddess uses me now as cucki and painslut or I get my ass pounded (much better orgasms than I had when I was putting my disgusting, useless penis in other people or worked on it).
    Chastity was the second best thing in my life (the best was, that my Mistress Emme married me and I could become her devoted (foot-)slave and painslut forever)!!
    Next step will be my orchiectomy, I hope this will make me become even more obedient and submisse to my Goddess!!

Iron78 likes this.
  8. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Are there cages that are locked with a screwdriver?

9. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for you replay. I am glad you enjoyed my guide. The security screw is unique for each cage. You cannot use a normal screwdriver and unlock it. There is a unique key (a special screwdriver) that only my wife has to open it. Also, chastity is about trust in my opinion. You can always take your cage down if you really want to masturbate. Even if you keep a cage on, you can cum with a vibrator. If I have a cock cage on, that is my bond, my promises to my wife that I will not get hard and cum and my cage helps me to keep that promise.

Lou M and Caged4Sazz like this.
  10. Curious40ish

Curious40ish Long term member

South Australia
    Local Time:
    10:46 PM
    I have just received my first cage. Cheap plastic Ebay one that has 5 base rings and a very small plastic cage. I bought this hoping I would be able to try out for base size before ordering a steel one which needs to order base ring size. I have only just managed to squeeze in to the largest 49mm ring. The cage is 70mm and very snug when I squeeze into it. Not sure how any of the smaller ones could fit.
    Anyhow the problem I am having is that after 15 minutes of wearing this device my testicles feel like they are splitting apart or burning.
    Is there anything I can do to be able to relieve this pressure? Do I need to just get a better cage? Will my penis and testicles get use to wearing and stretch to allow for a comfortable fit?
    I hope to be able to wear for at least a few hours before I introduce this device to my wife. I hope she will want me to wear it for her and I do not want to appear weak by only wearing it for such a small amount of time.
    I have also noticed my ball sack becoming very dry and cracked. Is this the natural stretching process or could i be adding some lotion to make them lovely and soft again.
    All advice will be very much appreciated.

11. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    As I wrote in the guide, it takes time to design and comfortably wear a cage. When you have just a ring on, how much room do you have there? You should be able to only insert one finger up to the first knuckle. Sometimes there is a confusion in size because it might be hard at first to put testicles in. However, that is just a practice. The ring really has to be tight. Also, you mentioned burning. That is usually due to the gap between the ring and the cage itself. I started with a large gap. The typical recommended gap was just too small for me. The sack will stretch, but that takes a long time. That will not happen after wearing a cage for a week or two. I am caged 24/7 for over a year and my sack did stretch quite a bit. Now I have a smaller gap. I would recommend you get the ring size right first. Just the ring, no cage. Then work on the cage, but start with a bigger gap. Cage should touch your flaccid penis well. Also, use some lubricant to help your body adjust to the ring. If you have a correct gap, the burning should stop, but the sack skin is very sensitive and you will still need to adjust to it. Lubricants help. Don’t sleep with the cage on first. You need to be comfortable during the day before you try sleeping caged. Good luck on your chastity journey.

12. Curious40ish

South Australia
    Local Time:
    Thankyou for the reply.
    I cannot squeeze any part of my finger when the ring is fitted even without the cage fitted.
    I am nowhere near ready for sleeping caged however that will be my long-term goal.
    I will be looking for a cage with a larger ring as i find the burning still occurs when i only have the ring fitted.
    Thank you again for the advice. I will be checking in and updating my progress.

13. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    If you feel burning just with the ring, it is definitely small. Also you said that you cannot put a finger there. I am guessing that the ring needs to be bigger. After you have the ring, you can start working on the cage and the gap.

I am caged 24/7 and sleep caged also. I have no issues. It took some time and I had to adjust, but you will get there too. Good luck.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  14. Curious40ish

South Australia
    Local Time:
    Thanks,
    I am not even able to get a finger through it when i only have it going around my ball sack.
    Although it does feel like my sack is stretching after a few days.
    I will continue to stretch it out and see what happens.
    Loving the advice coming my way.

15. Locked-gimp

Locked-gimp New member

Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    Hi
    First thank you for this nice guide.

I want to ask how often you get unlocked ? And how long?
    Once i kept the cage for 1 week without any unlock (not even for hygiene) and when i unlocked i felt my erection weaker and freaked out but then after few days felt its back to normal,

Right now I'm still caged but i get unlocked more often,
    I'm wondering what is the logical time for staying without being unlocked ,erection and wank,

Also since I'm trying to avoid shrinking or erection issue is it better to stay in bigger tube which has more space? Or even small tube wont harm with the right unlock time

16. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    I would prefer not have erection or shrinkage issues, however I'm in a cage which is shorter than my flaccid size - I never shrink from bulging at the bars. It is my Mistress' penis now so is up to her. Although I hope that she doesn't particularly want this to happen I suspect she doesn't care all that much as it would have no effect on her quality of life except for making it even more unlikely that I would or could ever stray. There seems to be mixed opinions on whether Ed or shrinkage would happen though.

Caged4Sazz, true42 and Locked-gimp like this.
  17. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Chastity, even a long term one doesn’t lead to shrinkage of a penis.

18. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    It's important to differentiate between "this didn't happen to me" and "this couldn't happen to anyone". There are those here who have reported size loss, and I'm one of them. I can't prove that it's from chastity, but something caused it, and it happened after I started chastity. And I don't even care what caused it, since my cock was too painfully large for my wife to start with, and she seems super happy now and can ride cowgirl without any cock-induced pain (a big change for us) -- so I'm happy to have lost some size!

Caged4Sazz, Beyondheat and Bill249017 like this.
  19. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    There is no medical correlation between chastity and penis shrinking. Obesity, high blood pressure, age, and other medical factors are more likely the reason. It is true that there is not much research in that area and statistical variations also exist.

20. Deleted member 109631

I have a mm queens keep. I have had to send it back multiple times for adjustments, first to change from oval to circle base rings and to adjust side to side gap since one testicle is considerably larger than the other which caused my device to rotate 90 degrees with in a matter of seconds of wearing it. Second third and fourth time's I have had to increase gap each time I increased by 1/8. I just received everything back from and I am testing them currently. I have two base rings one smaller 1-1/2in and one bigger 1-5/8in. The larger ring is more comfortable and typically the ring I can wear for longest durations. The smaller one is good for keeping things tight and in place way less movement, but over time causes discomfort. I can typically put either on after work and a shower. Put on dry and sleep just fine, go to the gym in the morning just fine. I can usually wear the larger base ring for a full 24 hours before I start to have issues with my body adjusting and stretching or starting to get discomfort. The smaller base ring I can usually only make it half way through the work day before I have to take it off since it's interfering too much while at work. The smaller ring I can barely fit a finger under the ring about half way to the knuckle. The larger ring is easy for one finger, I can get two fingers half way to the first knuckle. I feel I almost need a in between size for my base ring. I also feel that my gap is still slightly too small possibly. I notice that if I wear no underwear I can go longest with out having to use any lubrication or anything. If I wear pouch support underwear I notice depending on which style (boxer briefs, brief or thong) the time before I feel discomfort is a lot less. I am not sure if going back to an oval ring would be better for having a considerably larger testicle than the other, or if this is like you say that it just takes time to break in your body to wearing something foreign to it. It is really discouraging to get everything back and try it again and think everything is going well and once again being let down that the adjustments made did not have the desired affect.

Only good thing so far is that I don't get skin irritation as easily, and ball burn if depending on which kind of underwear I wear usually.... Not always.

I am considering switching to a jailbird since it's more open than the queens keep, and if I do I may try using oval rings again. Or possibly ergonomic shaped rings (if they offer them). Seems like almost every company offers things they don't normally advertise on their websites.

Stephplayswithyou and bemfem like this.
  21. cagedAway

cagedAway Member

Local Time:
    I’m curious to know how you can tell if round or oval will be best. I’m in the uk and my MM jailbird is on its way in the post.

I’ve recently got a MCN Oculus but am finding the oval 45mm uncomfortable. I’m not sure if this is because the cage length is too short and causing the ring to pull all of the while, if the ring shape or size is wrong or if it’s the gap.

The ring allows a finger underneath it so i think it’s the right size.

Any advice would be appreciated

22. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Are there any guidelines on how to detect/find the perfect ball gab?

I have had several cheap and custom cages, but never found a good fit. Recently I have purchased a couple of resin test cages from BAW, they are fully customiseable and not way too costly.
    I now have a configuration that is PERFECT during my waking hours, I do not feel the ring or cage at all during the entire day. Except if I try to get hard, and this is stopped right away.

However during sleep I still have major issues, my base ring is 40mm and my gab is 8mm. But still the base ring gets pushed forward and it then crushes my somewhat errect penis. My assumption is that the gab needs to be smaller? But I am also scared of going to small.

Does anyone have “follow theese steps” for getting the right gab? I feel this is the last measurement I need to determine.

23. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I don’t have a ‘how to guide’, I’m just thinking logically, my thoughts would be that the gap is almost negligible in the pushing forward of the cage. Think how thin those pieces of tissue in those tubes you are using to hold it back? I doubt that where the problem lies, not if you’re feeling no discomfort during the day. To me the gap is about keeping the balls from pushing back through the ring without being too tight to disrupt blood flow.

I would consider the tightness of the ring, that could have some impact. However, if you’re moisturising anyway you’re probably going to cause slippage forward to where your balls rest.

I think where you’ll find joy in the real solution is the tube itself. Not going necessarily going smaller, it could help, but try tighter. Prevent that erection from forming too strongly.
    I know you’re considering a closed tube. From experience I’d say this acts far greater in preventing the erection getting out of control at night. I found it far more comfortable.

Hope this helps.

Iron78 likes this.
  24. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the feedback.

I do not beleive I can go any tighter, I am already at 31 mm and it is a snug fit. I was planning to add a single mm, just for the sake of my foreskin. I might need to experiment more with the basering size and shape. I do own a 38mm basering, but I have not managed to get into it yet. I do think larger makes the problem worse.

Sorry, I did not wamt to hijack this thread for my personal issues. I am just not sure where to adjust after 8 failed cages.

25. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    The gap is not easy to measure or guess. When we started with chastity, I went with a typical gap 3/8 in as recommended in many places. That was disaster for me. I was in constant discomfort. I needed 5/8 in (1.59 cm) gap which is quite large and it also changes the overall length of the cage. I think the gap depends on the amount of skin that has to go through and be comfortable. Also, it has to hold testicles from slipping out. I have been caged 24/7 over 2 years now and my scrotum stretched quite a bit. I have downsized my gap already to 9/16 in and will go to 1/2 in probably. Even my base ring can be smaller now, but my cage is so comfortable day and night that I am sticking with it even if it could be a bit more snug. After long term caging things stretch and are a bit more loose.

Iron78 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice