25th Wedding Anniversary Vow Renewal

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by cntltx, Apr 7, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. cntltx

cntltx Member

Local Time:
    6:17 AM
    My wife and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and we will be going back the place where we got married. I proposed to her that we renew our vows to reflect we are now in a female led relationship, she has me locked and considers that as being owned by her and is free to take on other lovers as she desires. What I am wondering is whether anyone has done something like this and would be willing to share the vows they used

Zak likes this.
  2. yolicc

yolicc Member

Canada
    Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    congratulations to your 25th anni.
    look like we have another cuckold buddy in the club, lol. best luck.
    to us, we never wrote anything down, queen knows well enough to handle everything and i trust her as well.

3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    At our 25th anniversary we also renewed our vows and had a large celebration. During the entire event I was locked up tight in a Chastity cage. This was the start of our life of Chastity. This summer we will celebrate our 34th anniversary and yes I’m still locked the only thing that changes is my Lovely Wife has taken more control over my pleasures and her property ( my cock ). My un lock times are also a lot fewer and a lot farther apart.

It’s been a fantastic 9 years. And counting.

Sorry we didn’t incorporate any Chastity into our vows that came a few years later. Congratulations and all the best in the future as you Stay Locked.

Zak, cagedjon and Jblocked like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice