24/7 seems unlikely :(

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Gargoyle, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Gargoyle

Gargoyle Member

Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    I really enjoy Chastity and my wife is starting to enjoy it too. The problem is I don’t think there’s a cage that will work.
    I am a grower with a high and tight sack. I’ve tried the CB-6000S, HT3, and just have had a MM Jailbird adjusted twice.
    I expanded the gap from 1/2” to 5/8”and had the ring made smaller by 1/4” to 1 3”4. Before the adjustments I had one testicle popping through the ring and testicle burning while wearing.

The ring is now snug and the burning way less. The problem is that throughout the night when I get the partial erections(my cage is small and fits well) the ring starts cutting into my skin leaving bad chaffing/marks in the side of my testicles.
    I’ve tried using silicon lube and moisturizing cream. I can’t go to a larger ring size as the device then hangs too far down my penis.

I am out of ideas. Thinking of trying aquaphor where the ring digging in occurs. It doesn’t happen during the day and I would gladly forgo the nights if I could get the device on in the morning but my balls are usually too high and tight to do that. Usually have to do after a shower or later in day when they relax.

Thanks for reading and any ideas would be most appreciated.

2. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    So you're in the position most folks without a PA are. You likely will have to sacrifice security for survivalbility. You rarely can tighten something on your octopus genitals enough to keep it 100% secure without cutting off bloodflow, causing serious chafing, or other issues.

You'll have to go with something looser and be faithful to your cause, or get a PA piercing.

3. Gargoyle

Gargoyle Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for confirming my thoughts. I don’t want a PA so I’ll sacrifice some security. I’ll srjd it back to get the ring enlarged by 1/8” unless I hear another great idea.

4. G42G

G42G Long term member

IT manager
    US, Suburbs of Philly, summers in the PA Poconos
    Local Time:
    1:10 AM
    I had a similar experience for the first month. There were times I had to take it off because it was chaffing too much and give it a break for a day or so to heal. Now I rarely put any lube on the ring any more. Chaffing is a thing of the past.

Hang in there. Don't hurt yourself but try to be patient.

EbonyToeAddict likes this.
  5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Try baby oil gel, not just oil but the gel. It lasts the night, and worked for me when I used to have that issue.

Your jailbird, does it have a padlock or screw. I found that a loose padlock allows the cage to turn on the post slightly, and any extra room allows a pop out to occur.

I had a lot of luck with a cheap cage from amazon that is about your size(52mm). I don’t know why, but the base ring of the cheaper device was thicker and more comfortable than my jailbird was. It had vertical bars on the tip so I had to squeeze them together slightly to prevent tip from poking out, but really was a lot better than my custom jb. I too am a grower and high and tight.

Gargoyle likes this.
  6. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    Get pierced or get out the choice is yours, if you are serious about chastity it is the only solution, people will tell you there are other solutions but there is not, end of.

thundar likes this.
  7. Gargoyle

Gargoyle Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the unwelcoming black and white reply. I find it rather shallow. Everyone who likes Chastity play isn’t pierced.

8. Gargoyle

Gargoyle Member

Local Time:
    Was it the ring you we’re getting chatted from? I find once the morning passes and my balls hang lower I can lick up with no issues. I’m torn on whether to try and push through or go 1/8” larger on ring. The MM person said since I can get a finger Uber ring to the first knuckle it’s fine. It’s like that until I go real high and tonight then it’s gane over.

9. Gargoyle

Gargoyle Member

Local Time:
    Spoke with MM. feels it’s still the gap. Going to 3/4”.

10. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    11:10 PM
    How long have you been wearing it since your last adjustment?

Nighttime erections will get both less frequent and less painful over time. You might also think about limiting your fluid consumption before bed.

I would give it a week or two before sending it back for another resizing, if you haven’t already.

Putting it on also gets easier with practice.

Gargoyle likes this.
  11. Gargoyle

Gargoyle Member

Local Time:
    Three days. It’s not the ring as I wore it all day and it even started to slip down my penis after being out and about. I seem to have two ball positions. High and tight or super relaxed. I need two different ring sizes/gaps for each one. What I really need is a switch like to turn on four wheel drive to toggle between two devices. Lol.

I just took it off after about four hours. Chaffing a bit and am trying to toughen up the skin over time. I’ve only wore plastics before this model.

12. Gargoyle

Gargoyle Member

Local Time:
    Bought the gel. Thanks for the tip.

13. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I have used aquaohor with success. I too could be all good for hours and the night time weections would get me. But I pushed through by trying and after about of week it stopped hurting. During the day I carry a tube of neosporen with pain reliever just in case I have a moment of burning plus it helps heal the chaffing wounds. Triple paste I have also used with success. Good luck buddy.

boisub and Gargoyle like this.
  14. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I’m not sure about anyone else, but I’ve been wearing one for almost 3 years and there has been no toughening up of the skin. I have a visible ring, rubbed hairless and indented, but it’s no tougher than it ever was. In fact the skin seems to be rubbed free of any loose or dead skin, and is very susceptible to irritation. I keep it lubed and have no problems, but if the ring sticks and starts chafing, it doesn’t take long for a burn to appear.

15. Lady Jessica's Danny

Lady Jessica's Danny In the hands of my Valkyrie

New Jersey, United States
    Local Time:
    My CB6000 would always give me chafing/pain behind my testicles, it was agony. Then while in the drugstore I spotted "toe bandages." They are hollow foam rubber tubes that you can cut to size to fit over a toe with stitches, band aid, etc. I slipped the foam bandage around the u ring, where it sits at the back. Worked great. I'm three days in, no pain, not even discomfort. Good luck!

Gargoyle likes this.
  16. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Try Chamois Butt’r or another cycling anti chafing creme. It works for me.

I never had the issue of chafing in my first custom cage, a larger Contender. I had a large base ring and a small gap to trap my balls. The MaleChastityNow Contender a similar design, except the cage portion is lighter.

Later when I reduced the size to give me zero chance of erection, I do sometimes get chafing but mostly when she’s forcing me back into this incredibly tight cage. So we put the creme on to ease installation.

After a while I settle in. All my skin folds go where they need to go to prevent irritation.

Give it some time. With a quality steel device like the Jailbird you should be able get a good fit. I got an excellent one working with Mark and the Contender was the first cage I could sleep in comfortably.

I could never get through a night in the Holy Trainer, and I still have vivid memories of getting pinched and burned by the Cb-6000 line. I’ve felt your pain.

Keep at it.

One thing, I now believe there are more than one valid way to get a comfortable fit. Even for one person and we’re all different. Find it. Focus on making it your home and you’ll crave to wear it.

I was wearing a 1-5/8 x 1-7/8 oval base ring with a 1/4” gap and I found comfort. I’m now experimenting with a 1-5/8 round ring with a 1/2” gap and it’s taken a handful of days but I’m settling in... with the help of the creme occasionally. It’s restricting my rooty constrained erections pretty seriously as thats my mid-shaft erect width. I’m going to see if I can wear this tighter round ring long term. I know I can the oval (1-3/4” made out of round by 1/8”) for weeks on end.

One’s skin bunches up different with various ball ring gaps and widths.

You want to discourage too many folds in your skin. That’s where I get irritated. I think that’s where I burn. Hence that oval ring Mark made to give me the full surface area / circumference for my skin, but squeezed down to trap my balls and provide the right Lower gap between the cage bottom and base ring bottom.

Edit: Reading the OP again, if your pain is on the sides, then maybe you want an oval ring too.

Anyway, sorry for droning on. I’m a bit denial-drunk lately and full of eager energy. :)

You’ll figure it out. Keep trying. I know it’s frustrating, and not in the fun way you want. ;)

Giveitup likes this.
  17. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    1:10 PM
    I used to have similar problems and found that a device like this to be the solution in my case. The cheapest device I have happens to also be the most effective. Eliminated the burning sensation, and reduced the pain from nighttime/morning wood to 'discomfort'. No guarantee it will suit you of course, but could be worth a try.

-droog

Gargoyle likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice