2023 making it permanent

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Hkeye, Jan 16, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    9:12 AM
    I get that, if it's what you're looking for then this would be a success. But I feel for the guys who start chastity with different intentions only to find that it causes their wives to lose interest in them romantically.

2. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    3:12 PM
    Another twist in my life. Last night my wife desired sex so came to bed naked from the waist down. We kissed and held each other closely for a while, then we started playing with each others breasts and nipples. She found it quite amusing that when she touched my nipples it caused me to moan like a girl. After a while she started to gently caress my balls and chastity cage which felt amazing to me and caused me to moan even more and breath heavily. At the same time I rubbed her bottom and slowly worked my way towards her pussy. I reached into my bedside cabinet and retrieved my wife's lip-stick size bullet vibrator. I placed the vibrator on her pussy, moving it near the entrance to her vagina and up to her clit. She said it felt good, so I worked the vibe into her vagina and started sliding it in and out. I told her I was imagining that it was my willie that was penetrating her pussy and that I was about the same size as her bullet vibe. At this point there was a twist. My wife tells me that she never masturbates and I have certainly never seen her do it. However she moved my hand away and took control of the vibe. She then proceeded to masturbate usng the vibe while rubbing my balls. As she approached her first orgasm she was moaning quite loudly and I was making similar noises. I basically faked an orgasm. I rubbed her tits and pulled her nipples as she had a second smaller orgasm. We held each other for a short while, then she told me I should clean up. I aksed her to pass me a tissue and pretended to wipe up my cum. She seemed very content that we had cum at the same time and we drifted off to sleeep. My erection confined in it's cage took a while to go soft. I love her so much....

Lazlo Toth and Chaz69 like this.
  3. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    We're going away with another couple on holiday for a few days. Last year when we flew my wife broke the glass on her emergency key box and allowed me to unlock to go through airport security, but this time she has said it might be 'fun' to see how I get through security while still locked as it will save her having to replace the glass on her key box. She laughs when she says this so I really hope she is joking. The other couple don't know I'm permanently locked in a male chastity device, although I did walk out of our shower room naked once and the women happened to see me for several seconds until I covered myself with my hands.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  4. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    9:12 AM
    I doubt that she's joking. If she's done any reading up on this stuff she will have discovered that going through security in a cage is no problem. Having said that, if your friends happen to be close to you when you do go through, they might hear you having to explain that the metal detector is just responding to your chastity cage. So, while they may not know now, if you're about to have a caged vacation with them, they probably will soon! ;)

5. Anthony lee

Anthony lee Seeking impowerment through chastity

Driver
    Ireland
    Local Time:
    I get your situation. Mine is the same only longer

6. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    My wife allowed me to be unlocked for both our outward & return flights. The rest of the holiday I remained locked in my chastity cage. During our holiday my wife played with my balls nearly every night, bringing me close to orgasm but stopping before I even had a ruined orgasm. She kept her pyjamas on every night and would not allow to me to stimulate her sexually. As she had her key out of her break-glass key box towards the end of the holiday one night I did ask if she would unlock me and let me quickly fuck her. She replied, “Why would I do that? I would get nothing out of it”. She told me that I should be grateful that she was touching me and that I need to get used to only cumming via wet dreams in future. As soon as we got home I was locked up and her key went into her key box with a new glass front installed.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  7. Ackwon

Ackwon Active member

Local Time:
    Based on the last few posts I think your marriage is working out just fine. There is an element of ‘this is not what I have signed up for’ for OP, but as others have mentioned, being chaste is about letting her control you, not letting you determine how and when you should get out.

Of course it won’t suit everybody. It won’t suit most of people even here on this forum, but there are always guys who would be willing to achieve their own satisfaction by satisfying what their other half says.

I have a question for OP - do you think your wife might be bisexual or lesbian? Or just asexual? The way you described her, she does not want sex with you (or by the sounds of it, any men) and she somewhat hates it. She prefers that you dress in girly dress. But she is trying to make the relationship work (and so are you). Sometimes it is good to discuss this when you find a suitable opportunity.

Hkeye likes this.
  8. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    I think my my might have bisexual tendancies that she supresses. She does not seem to view me as manly enough to penetrate her with my willie as I have severe PE. I don't think she would have sex with another man (or a woman for that matter) and I think she feels safe controlling how & when we have sex as long as I am locked and there is no chance of me pushing inside her. We do seem to have sex in a very lesbian way and I am getting used to that.

9. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    I had my first orgasm of 2023 and it felt amazing.
    We went to bed last night and my wife told me we would be having sex. We cuddled and kissed, then she played with my balls and cage for ages. She had me moaning and panting which she found amusing. I told her how amazing it feels when she makes me wait. I caressed her neck, we kissed passonately and I toyed with her breasts & nipples.
    When I thought I would explode in my cage I moved on top of her. I switched on her magic wand and started on her neck, moving lower to her breasts, down her tummy to her pussy. She guided the vibrations to her clit. I then lay on top of her pressing the wand against her pussy and kissed her while rocking my hips in a 'fucking' motion. I felt the now unfamiliar feeling of reaching the point of no return and exclaimed that I was about to cum. She held me and approached her own orgasm.
    I knelt up and helped her use the wand to achive a long, noisy orgasm. Her inner things were covered in my emmision and her pussy juices. I scooped up the combined wetnes with my fingers and brought them to my mouth to lick them clean. She smiled and said, "That saves having to use a tissue".
    We fell asleep cuddling. I felt very satisfied and will patently wait for the next time she decides we will have sex, however long that may be. I'm hoping she will desire sex about every 4-6 weeks and that I may get to cum 4-6 times this year.

10. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    Wow. Last night my wife desired sex but she mainly focusing on pleaseuring me. She really went to town working my balls and as much of my willie that she could reach with my cage on. She also paid a lot of attention to my nipples, which had me moaning & panting. That seemed to turn her on. I also played with her breasts & nipples then was compeled to taste her. She made no objections as I worked my way towards her pussy. I very gently licked her perinium and around her pussy lips, eventually settling to lick up and down her vaginal entrance. I spent a long time doing this while holding and rubbing her body & tits. I was rewarded with her spreading her legs wide open and literally gushing pussy juice. I licked & sucked while she had a couple of orgasm. I placed my hand on her soaking pussy and her vagina melted open allowing three fingers to easily sink into her pinkness. Once she recovered from her orgasmic state she encourged me to lie on top of her. My caged willie came into contact with her soaking wet pussy and the combined sensations of warmth & wetness caused me to imediately cum. We cuddled for a short time and when I finally rolled off her there was a large wet patch on the bed sheet. I thanked her and told her that I love it when she gets so wet. She sometimes does not get very wet & that was part of the problem when she used to let me have piv sex when she wasn't really in the mood. My tiny willie would push into her not very well lubricated pussy and cum within a couple of pumps, which did nothing for her other than be a bit uncomfortable & make a small sticky mess. Sex now is so much more enjoyable for both of us, although sometimes I selfishly would like to be allowed piv sex to experience the amaing feeliing of sliding my willie into her pussy, I know that's not something for me ever again.

11. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    Last night was a rather strange experience. My wife came to bed naked from the waist down. We snuggled & kissed, stroking each others' backs and touching each others' breasts & nipples. I love feeling the smooth curve of her bottom & hips. She moved her hand to my balls and ever to gently fingered my perinium and rubbed my balls. As my breathing got deeper she applied more pressure until she had me humping my chastity cage against her hand while she pushed back, matching my rythm. She sense I was getting close to cumming when she abruptly stopped and removed her hand. She said she had finished but that if I really wanted to cum I should hump a pillow. i felt embaressed but was so desperate to cum that I meekly pulled my pillow between my legs, rolled on to my front and humped agaisnt my pillow. It didn't take me long to start to feel that I was getting close and soon I was cumming & cumming. I was quite vocal and it seemed to go on for much longer than just a few squirts. I kept feeling aftershock contractions that gradually subsided. My wife smiled and said something like, 'I hope to enjoyed that?'. I asked if she wanted me to touch her so that she could cum too but she declined.
    I was about to turn my pillow over so that the soaking wet side was facing down but she told me to sleep with me face in my cum puddle.
    She then told me that she is going away for a couple of nights with her sister to visit a friend.
    It's the first time in over a year that I have cum without her cumming first and I felt physically releived but emotionally unsatisfied by this.

Rectrix likes this.
  12. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    Yeah, that would leave me feeling hollow, depressed and humiliated. But I could see why you acted in the heat of the moment!

13. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    A month or so ago, my wife must have felt bad for me. It really wasn't a good month for her, which meant it wasn't a good month for me. At one point she stroked me to an orgasm, while wanting no attention to herself, because she can't really enjoy physical attention when she's feeling down. I don't feel humiliated, though ... just the opposite -- I'll proudly let her do what she chooses with or to me. But not being able to cheer her up, or give her physical pleasure? Yup, the "hollow and depressed" feeling was definitely there.

littleguy3 and IB-Chaste like this.
  14. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    I haven't posted for a while because we've been going through a sexless time. A few cuddles & kisses but my wife has not desired sex and has become annoyed when I ask her to touch me. About once a month we have settled into a routine where she relucantly touches me until she can tell I'm close, but then stops and has me hump my pillow until I cum. She won't let me touch her pussy which I find incredibly frustrating. My need to finger her & lick her increases with each week that goes by and although afterwards I wish I hadn't humped my pillow and cum, each time she works me up to the point of cumming and tells me to finish by using my pillow I just can't resit the urge to ejaculate in my chastity cage.

Rectrix likes this.
  15. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    4:12 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice