Relocked mistress says permanently

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 2684, May 19, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    I made a mistake and got caught playing with my/her penis. I just started when she came in to the bedroom. Had not even managed to get erect. She got very up set and walked out of the room. After an hour of pure silence she called me into the living room where she was. Told me to sit down.

She started with how bad I hurt the trust she had in me while leaving me on the honor system. She also said that if it was legal to castrate someone she would do it to me. So permanent lockup will have to do. Her exact words were I hope you enjoyed your last time touching it and any erections because you have lost all rights to her penis. From here on out if I say just you ask how high. She told me to order the new cage she found and the tribal jewelry for her PA. Also she said that when all this stuff arrives I will be locked into till she feels like she can trust me again. She was very positive that means I lost January’s release. She added at this point I will remain in lockup thru 2022. There will be more punishment to follow.

On to today I got an email saying the cage we ordered had been sold out. So they returned our money. She found another open style she liked will add extra small cage. We ordered it but at the latest it will be here July 1. She said that was unacceptable. She told me this morning that I was to put on my NUB until the new one arrives. The tribal jewelry has a set screw as well so there will be two locks you might as well say. She even for tribal jewelry in 2 gauge 1gauge and 0 gauge she made me buy them all. She even suggested we may add some locktite to the threads when we put the 0 gauge one on. Because that will be with new open cage and no need for removal. I hope she is just scaring me. If she holds true I will be orgasm free from February 2021 till January of 2023. Have never seen her like this before. She is taking control to the next level.

2. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    Intrigued as to what the other punishments will be.....

I am not controlled yet in terms of Mrs Sen being a keyholder, but I am very much acting as if she is. I'm not sure I'd like to hear "no orgasms for at least 18 months", but she has given you some hope in that you can earn back her trust.

Exciting times ahead

Guest 2684 likes this.
  3. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Yes it will be crazy

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    Good luck

Guest 2684 likes this.
  5. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Can tell it been a while since I had a cage on her penis sure is not happy it keeps fighting the cage. First full night locked since February. Hope someone reads this and does not make my mistakes.
    She did add that I can not go to bed till she is there and sleeping. I am no longer allowed to see her undress or touch her with out permission. This is until further notice. A weak moment is causing a hole lot of discomfort I was stupid.

sissybblola, remyruff and Rectrix like this.
  6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    12:57 AM
    Sounds like you have a rough period to go through. It does serve as a good example to not break the trust your KH has in you. good luck.

jemima and Guest 2684 like this.
  7. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    12 weeks after being pierced you should be pretty stable health wise. I wouldn’t bother stretching to larger gauges if you’re going to stay in ball trap chastity.

2 gauge is large enough to use a Wildcat Tribal Dream ring. 2ga is the point of no return. It won’t likely heal up and close. You are permanently marked as hers now. And 6mm is the right thickness for more secure options:

1. We really like my Traume Aus Edelstahl 6mm locking “Piercing Ring Prison”. It’s securely keyed, and smooth all the way around without the need for Loctite.
    https://www.traeume-aus-edelstahl.de/details.html?_filterartnr=pa002

2. Since we got that they also made “Piercing lockable CHASTITY”
    https://www.traeume-aus-edelstahl.de/details.html?_filterartnr=pk001

I don’t like that it’s externally threaded as it’s easy to scratch up your piercing. But depending on how comfortable you are in the continuous ring and if the seam irritates as it rotates around and inside of you… this one might prevent that.

Honestly…. Stretching is just an excuse to have your dick touched and handled. I got addicted to stretching myself and made myself spill from the sensation going to 0 and 00 gauge.

Since you’re not hanging heavy Lori steel off your penis you don’t need 0 or 00 gauge at all. 2ga is handsome.

You are still focusing on your penis: whether it’s pain or pleasure. Doesn’t matter. You should focus on surrender. You’re wrapped up with the idea of enforcement and severe consequences. The RPA and stretching is all focused on your cock.

Sure your keyholder and you are probably having fun with the pain but your masturbation shows you’re obsessed with your penis.

You have been pierced.
    You’re 3 months in.
    You have a perfectly usable size.

Stretching further only adds risk. The jump from 2 to 0 and 0 to 00 is larger than the smaller gauges.

Aside:
    I personally am revulsed by discussion of castration for personal reasons, and my wife and I agreed she doesn’t want me neutered. She wants complete control over my cock, and wants to keep me amorous and ardent.

I’ve read your past posts and didn’t fully realize what your headspace has been since last year.

Good luck to you both.

I won’t hound you and throw cold water on your posts. This might be my last word on this topic in response to your posts. Folks here seem to appreciate it. But I’m concerned your example is a extreme (8->2ga within 3 months, stretching at day 3) and I will advocate in separate threads for safe, sane and consensual behavior.

I’ve been in a similar headspace in the last. I needed to calm down to find real submission, acceptance and surrender. The constant intensity cannot last forever. I would focus on pleasing her in ways that don’t revolve around further body modification (including stretching). There’s many other things to play with.

Your penis is a small part of you.

8. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    I really appreciate your info thank you your are welcome to add any info. She wants to change instead of control over just sexual life she wants control over it all and I am all in

9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @Darlydixon well you lucky really that you dint get paddle as well. but please i hope you not perminant cage cos then you cant clean proper really and cant tuck as well.

10. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:
    Fortunately my KH is into variety ... from cage to various locks & predicaments that are typically a few hours...then back into the cage with PA lock. It is totally impossible to get out without her keys or combination!

Guest 2684 likes this.
  11. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    I have gotten the final word on my main punishment for my mistakes. I will be staying in chastity only supervised cleaning breaks. My mom says I will remain denied until January of 2023. Also not going to bed till she is sleeping and not seeing her naked will continue till January 2022. She I will also be doing more chores around the house. What ever more she decides will be correct for my mistakes. @StubHub

Helena and StubHub like this.
  12. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:
    That seems really harsh...good luck my friend. Your PA allows many predicaments your mistress can utilize for creative punishments that I would love to see. My KH continues to find ways to punish me.

13. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Wow I think I will remember the old saying. IF YOU PLAY YOU PAY. Darn if that didn't happen to you. Good luck and enjoy the lockup .

Guest 2684 likes this.
  14. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    My lady chooses when I see her body and only so I massage her and to tease me that her nakedness doesn't stir my little pinke.

She continues her exercise training on me for her satisfaction not mine.

Continue to obey Mom otherwise you could extend your punishment which is already extensive.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  15. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    My mistress is taking it to the next step this is the start of my new clothes for the summer

Attached Files:

16. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    You're going to be stylish Indeed.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  17. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh dear, that's a long while away

18. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    It will be a long 18 months

19. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    You can do it. Be careful not to get it extended any further.

20. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    After that long will it really matter

Aspire02 likes this.
  21. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Probably not to her! That might be the point.

Aspire02 likes this.
  22. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    I hope I am reading the tone of your posts wrong but I sense that you are feeling like she is not going to forgive you for 18 months either. That she will allow no intimacy and in a sense withhold her love till your punishment is up. Mind you the no orgasm for that period and increase in chores and increased control may be appropriate punishment but if she is also taking away all intimacy and is not willing to forgive I would see this as a red flag in the relationship that you need to discuss with her. I know my Missy often feels like she has to earn her mother’s love and because Missy loves her mother it gives her mother extreme power over her but I believe it has seriously damaged Missy and their relationship rather than helped it. Withholding love is not ever an acceptable punishment. Failure to forgive is a failure to love. If I am reading you right you need to talk to her and make her understand that forgiving you is not letting you off the hook. It is only reassuring you that she still loves you in spite of your moment of indiscretion. Just like when you punish a child you make certain that afterwards they understand they are still loved. It is the behavior that you are upset with that needs to be corrected.

As I say I hope I am reading more into your post than is there and I wish you the best in this difficult period.

23. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    There is still love she just wants to make a point that it is not right to betray her trust. Yes I will be locked and denied for the long haul. The intimacy is not lost just on a short break till I learn I need to obey.

24. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    I am glad to hear that. As long as she forgives you and shows you love and intimacy you can make it through the tough times no matter how difficult they may seem.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  25. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Well my wife got her manager job. Since she did she will be gone from home a lot and since my recent screw up of her trust. She found a online dominant female to help her continue training me. She made some rule she has to follow 1 cage stays on no release. 2 after some whining on my part I get to stay on here as well.
    Well the new Mistress has a plan my wife agreed that I need to be trained as a sissy so I am in pink pantys. We will see we’re this leads.
    My wife has released me to be able to satisfy her orally again so that is exciting. Will keep you all posted on how we move forward. Was given a new name

SissyslutAmanda

We also ordered a few new toys on new mistress’s request. Wish me luck

Helena and StubHub like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice