What are the benefits of a feminized husband ?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by maiden sissypanies, Sep 25, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. maiden sissypanies

maiden sissypanies Junior Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:31 AM
    when discussed with married women who come from patriarchal households there is almost always push-back.

So what might be some of the benefits to her ?

LukeVallentine and tomf_22033 like this.
  2. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    I'm afraid the answer is that it is better to have a feminized husband if that's what you're into.

Sure, some people might have some hidden desires. But generaly speaking, if a woman is into manly men, and most are, no amount of benefits will change her nature. Most one could imagine would be for the benefits to convince her to go for the feminized man despite not being into him, and I don't think that's a recipe for a healthy relationship.

3. JoeD

JoeD Active member

Local Time:
    4:31 PM
    It can be about control. Feminization makes the man more docile and submissive and less likely to act out.

4. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    We’re not into feminization beyond my Wife making me wear women’s underwear. She does it for the humiliation and control factor. Thankfully I know it won’t go beyond this, and they’re extremely comfortable. But it does have a serious affect on me, it’s very difficult to feel like I have any choice in things when wearing feminine color bikini panties.
    I was very embarrassed putting them on for the first few weeks, and she took me to the store and had me pick out some lacy ones which I don’t wear often at all, and some fruit of the loom mesh ones that I wear daily. She hasn’t taken away my male underwear, but she doesn’t allow me to wear them unless I have a reason like a doctors appointment or sometimes other things where our family might get a glimpse of them if I’m working around them.
    It’s become very rare I’m in my boxers or David Archy pouch briefs any more.

This combined with the other routines of regular spankings, pegging and just the way my Wife is confident in her power these last few years, all works to keep me docile and submissive. It’s perfect

5. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    Empathy, understanding, compassion, servitude on many levels.... putting her needs and protection above yours.

I look back when Mistress/Wife and I met more than 30 years ago. We were completely different ...and different people then. I certainly changed more then she did but I can say without hesitation we are closer now than ever. I am happier now in our FLR lifestyle than ever

Feminization is part of it, never the whole thing. I may be the getting the physical benefits of being femininized, but I would offer that Mistress/Wife doesnt push it on me either. To her credit she recognized that this part of our relationship adds value to both of us.

6. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    9:31 PM
    She gets to stop a sexual relationship that wasn't working. Doesn't get the trauma of losing contact with a person she once had feelings for and that she's spent most of her recent time with. Gets some kind of gay best friend for a weird phase in her life while she gets used to being single for a bit and doesn't feel like she has to go on the rebound because she's getting regular oral sex. Doesn't have to feel guilty about that relationship ending when she is ready to move on as feels she has helped her ex find his true sexual orientation.

Bill249017 and tiruh811 like this.
  7. Deleted member 109631

@TangoSub is that what reg chastity benefits are, submissive husband, more attentive husbanded etc.

I hate to say this but I don't think there are any benefits to feminizing a husband especially if the wife is into masculine men. The only benefit lies with the husband and his selfish ways and desires to be feminized.

The wife of course will go along with it since she loves her husband, but like I said again I doubt there are any benefits to her.

You can argue all you want. But all you'll come up with is the same benefits you claim regular male chastity has for her, and again she might just be going along with that bc she loves her husband.

Just my opinion, since most of what I read on here is husbands trying to push their kink and or sexual nature and desires onto their spouse who has no clue about their true nature. If they did odds are they prob would not have gotten married in the first place.

And yes there is the 1 or 2 % of women that are legitimately into feminization of their husbands.

Just being a realist here.

8. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    Fair enough and I respect your comments.

For us chastity came sometime after we moved to FLR. Feminizing isnt our / her focus by any means. It is an aspect that works for her and obviously I am happy with. Mistress/Wife was not Dominating spouse for many years and I would say in comparison she is not 100% now.

But as I said, our relationship and intimacy has never been better or stronger because we both get more out of it now. Does she "go along" because she loves me? I would argue no...she embraces it because it benefits both of us and she is happy doing it. One thing it has done for us is I have discovered her life prior to me was not all peaches and cream either. Probably another reason she is more than supportive of lifestyle and embracing the femdom aspects here too.

I dont share her intimate or specific behaviors here either. If Mistress/Wife ever wanted too, that would be her prerogative.

As always...your milage may vary.

maiden sissypanies and tiruh811 like this.
  9. Deleted member 109631

@TangoSub Right I totally get what youre saying and I'm happy that you and your wife have reached a good point in your marriage (especially if it was suffering before).

But the question was specifically what benefits are there to feminizing ones husband. Again I still say all the benefits that most people list are the same as regular benefits one would see from male chastity and orgasm denial. The benefits for the wife specifically on feminizing the husband, I don't feel have been listed.

Only ones I guess I could accept are those listed by @M@rcellus when the wife has accepted her husband for who he really is, knowing the relationship is pretty much over or will go into a cuck type relationship.

As for benefits for the average woman who wants a manly man for.you.to convince your spouse to feminize you again I don't see any that would sway her to even consider to make her husband a girl.

LoveIt and tiruh811 like this.
  10. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Everyone has their favorite cup of tea.

My partner is not into feminized or sissy men, but its fine if that's what you like both female and male.

My partner loves my hairy chest, and would hate it if I wanted to feminized. That said if she told me she really wanted me too, IE it did something for her then I'd consider it.

But there is more chance of me waling on Mars me thinks

11. LoveIt

LoveIt Active member

Spain
    Local Time:
    Totally agree with you, just 1 or 2 % means 1 of 50 or 1 of 100. Having in mind this is the biggest chastity forum in the world, I would estimate the percentages much lower - something like 0.10 - 0.05. Most of the women are simply tolerating it. And don't get me wrong, that's OK. We all tolerate things for our spouses.
    But... yeah... I also do not see any benefits for most of the women assuming they are into masculinity.

Of course, me being just an observer, I could be very much wrong.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  12. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I think it depends how you define it.
    More women than you’d expect like crossdressing. They may not be into full on feminization but are cool with men wearing panties, stockings and sexy lingerie. Most that are find it a fun thing to do.

My point is we often assume things but without real good data it’s hard to know. That said, looking at discussion forums, reviews on store websites for panties and lingerie and talking to people we can get a little bit of a guess as to what is really going on.
    So I hold no stock in numbers. But I’ll say based on my own experience more people are kinky than we’d expect, and more women like men trying crossdressing than most would expect.

13. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    From my point of view, exact statistics are kinda unimportant for this thread, because I feel the OP is asking about convincing people who push back against the idea. And given different people often consider different things to be the beneficial, all the qualities of a feminized man that one woman might find positive will another woman see as negatives and turn-offs. There's little point in trying to praise the benefits of some dish to a person who dislikes it. There's little point in trying to convert a gay man by explaining the benefits of straight relationships. And there's little point in telling vanilla women they're wrong about their feelings regarding feminized men.

Sure, some women might have been pushed into that vanilla corner by outside forces. But while one could encourage those ladies to explore their true selves, most women simply aren't wired that way.

And I'll add I'm not someone trying to push some patriarchal vibes here. After all, I own more feminine clothing than my other half does, both in terms of numbers and style, and she's a biological woman. I just have enough common sense to accept facts as they are.

14. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    Can't agree with that at all. The vast majority of men (and women) do not want to see men in panties or women's lingerie. Just because you may travel in those circles, that does not translate into general acceptance. That analysis is so skewed as to be useless.

Now if you mean "more than" is 1.5% instead of 1%, then yeah, maybe. But get off the fetish forums and into the real world and it's quite different.

Byrdie, Raychel Dresher and LoveIt like this.
  15. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I'm sure that there are women out there who are into feminization of men, or at least enjoy some cross-dressing play. I've never met one, as far as I know, but that doesn't mean anything. The overwhelming amount of it that I've seen seems to be driven by the male wanting to be feminized. Just like the overwhelming amount of chastity play seems to be driven by (or at least initiated by) the male.

Byrdie and maiden sissypanies like this.
  16. Deleted member 109631

I would like to hear a woman's opinion on this.

Yes some women don't mind and or are ok with their man wearing women's undies etc. But once again the whole concept of this thread is being missed.

And I quote "what are the benefits of a feminized husband".

As far as I'm concerned this is all just speculation till a woman who has feminized her husband speaks up about it, and lists benefits specifically for feminization of their husbands, and not a benefit of something else that their doing as well (like male chastity)

Kylara and Raychel Dresher like this.
  17. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    We do it occasionally. She dresses me in women's clothes and does my hair and makeup. I originally brought up the idea, but she clearly enjoys it to some degree. We've even gone public with it. We went to a lesbian bar in our town, and sat at the bar hitting on each other, making out, etc. We finally left as if we were two ladies going to hook up. We both got a kick out of it. But we do not do it routinely. Just when the mood strikes.

18. Deleted member 109631

So to play devil's advocate here since I've been pretty much on the no benefit side of this discussion lol. Some things came to mind. Is the husband just being forced to do some light crossdressing, or full blown taking female hormones, or any combination in between? Depending on the extent of how much the husband is feminized could change the potential benefits for the wife.

Benefits for a feminized husband.
    In rare cases where the wife is secretly gay or bi and hasn't ever disclosed this to her spouse, having a more feminine husband might help her with that aspect of her sexuality.

In rare cases where the wife and husband are both the same size, it would be easy shopping, might even save some money starting out since he could wear her clothes.

If the wife is no longer interested in sex or has a low sex drive, a feminized husband might offer her another close girl friend to do things with, even things she might not be able to do with her regular girl friends. And being her husband he would never act catty or betray his wife/girlfriend like some women do.

Unfortunately that's about all I could think of for benefits of having a feminized husband. Granted this is coming from a males perspective so I'm sure there's things I didn't think of.

Again I'd like to hear a women's opinion on this topic.

Raychel Dresher likes this.
  19. maiden sissypanies

maiden sissypanies Junior Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    I want to hear from feminized hubby`s. I doubt a Mistress/Goddess is going to respond to such a flattering request.

20. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    I agree. Feminised hubbies are so quiet on here about their own experiences all they talk about is their biological females and how they feel and what they get out of the relationship. I've really got the point from all the female keyholders of sissies, enough already.

21. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Hi guys,

a long time ago, I‘ve written down the benefits of my wifes forced feminization regime:

For my wife:
    - She is not confrontated with „toxical male behaviour“ as she calls it
    - She is proud of me. She sees how I act when she is in presence and how her girlfriends compliment her for me.
    - She trusts me. She knew that the chance that any other beautiful woman would find me attractive is simply more or less not there. Even if there would be another one -> she knews that I am always in chastity, especially when she is not around and so I could do nothing „wrong“.
    - She sees me more as a girlfriend of her who she can talk with about anything. She always could be herself. She is the one who kisses me, not vice versa. She is the one who gives when we have sex and don‘t have to take.
    - She always feels save and cared. She doesn’t have to clean anything, to organize anything in private which she doesn’t want to…She earns our money and I take care of everything else which she doesn‘t like and can be a queen when she comes home.

For me:
    - It‘s the love. I knew from FLR‘s where the husband receives maintenance spankings for example. I don‘t have to fear this anymore. It was from time to time in the past, but now-a-days as I accepted the feminization and the constant soft or harder humiliation that comes with it, my wife is very kind and polite to me.
    - It keeps me in the submissive mindset that my wife expects from me. It may sound strange but I would never act in a macho kind of way? Why? Simply because it would be even more humiliating to act as a bossy male when you are wearing feminine attire and the penis is in a small cage.

if you have any questsions, feel free

Aspire02, sis_nikki, AllySiss and 6 others like this.
  22. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    Thanks for explaining so thoughtfully. There are many similarities to how our (non-feminanised) chastity relationship is developing. I can relate to what you have more so than some of the chastity guys who are clinging on to some stated idea of maintaining a typical male role. I know I'm not the typical male now so am open to adapting to that. Won't go for feminisation as it's not on the wish list for my kh or I but tbh she's so cool if I brought it up she'd at least listen and not be put off I'd guess.

TangoSub likes this.
  23. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    I haven’t seen anyone mention fun.

I think the poster who said “more women than you’d expect, like it” was right.
    And then someone had a rebuttal to that.
    But I think it’s true. Because you have to remember, it is a rare woman that finds it sexually attractive.
    I do think Women can have fun with it and enjoy it though. Just not in a sexual way at all.
    My Wife likes to dress me up occasionally. But She isn’t turned on by it in the slightest. She isn’t turned off by it either. It’s just something that is in a very different category.
    It’s entertainment that She can have a little fun with.
    See, we men forget, that for Women, not everything is sexual.
    Is entertainment a “benefit”?
    I don’t know, I suppose.
    I think there are very few Women doing it to drive home a point (like keeping the man docile, reminding of one’s place in the relationship, He gets fucked, She does the fucking, etc)
    But for those few Women, I’m sure they find it all very beneficial.

yourDreamGirl likes this.
  24. ConSUBmation

ConSUBmation Long term member

Silicon Slopes, Utah
    Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    Even though I wear panties every day that she picks, that is the extent of it. My wife has no interest in feminizing me. She thinks of me as her “Grizzly Adams” and likes that I appear masculine.

I like the idea of playing privately with cross dressing and having her peg me and treat me like a woman, but I’d never pass as a woman or come even close. I have a full long beard and broad shoulders and those are key things she likes about me.

I don’t think that there are any real benefits to feminization but I think that they fully can enjoy it. Even when aquiescing to the desires of their partner, women are much better than men at truly enjoying that their partner is having fun. Men often seem to need to be more involved to enjoy something.

I do find that chastity helps me enjoy things more just because she is enjoying them. I have reached a point where her enjoyment of an orgasm is almost enough to give me one.

Raychel Dresher likes this.
  25. sissymaid_honeydew

sissymaid_honeydew Active member

part time, self-employed; otherwise busy
    virginia
    Local Time:
    control
    reliability
    patience
    endurance
    fidelity
    loyalty
    consideration
    endearment

i could go on and on! lol

maiden sissypanies and TangoSub like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice