Who would have thought

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Lakeman, Jan 14, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    I’ve been posting on CM for a while but thought I would start this journey thread. A recap of our story so far, I stumbled across chastity devices online just over two years ago and was fascinated, bought one and summoned up the courage to show it to my wife. Trouper that she is, she was OK with giving it a go. We’ve been together for over 25 years and have a very vanilla sex life.

I took to chastity straight away, loving the denial, the thrill, and the compression feeling in the device. Our first year was on and off, some time spent finding the right device, and for my body to get used to it, which took several months, I gave up a few times but eventually we got to the point where I could wear it continuously.

2017 was interrupted by onset of menopause and some illness, so I’m hoping that 2018 we can really get into it, and my wife will push my boundaries. Maximum lockup to date has been 21 days.

We’ve just been away on holidays for a week, and in a first for a holiday, she kept me locked up the whole time. I had a bit of whinge about it on the last night after a wonderful teasing time, and she said to me “it’s all part of the journey that you’re on”. Crikey! Think she’s getting the hang of this!

Notouchy, Danny15, GoddessG and 5 others like this.
  2. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    Best wishes through any illnesses that may persist. Sounds like your KH is having fun. :)

Enjoy 2018.

Felix cum ea, Allen1987 and Lakeman like this.
  3. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:57 PM
    Sounds like your journey now got a full throttle start!
    Keep posting, we will love to know how it is going.

Lakeman likes this.
  4. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Last night she decided to unlock me (12 days locked). For the first time, she unlocked it and took the cage, rather than me doing it. While she was stroking me we talked about chastity, reflecting on now starting our third year of this, I confirmed her ongoing willingness to play. I then asked that this year I wanted her to take more control. Do you mean to extend the lockups? Well, yes, but whatever you want, be selfish. OK.

We also talked about trying setting a known date for an unlock, rather than it being a surprise for me. She was happy to try both ways to see what works. After about 10 minutes of this great talk, with me getting very close to an O from her magic fingers, she slowly moved her hands up to my chest, which indicated play time was over.

“Time for you to lock up again”. Wow, this was a first, every single time the cage has come off in the past I’ve had an O. Now not only do I not know when I’ll be allowed out, I don’t know when or if I’ll be allowed an orgasm.

I’m swelling in the cage as I write this, the journey is getting more interesting and more exciting. I’m such a lucky guy, what a woman.

Parley, hardbodysub, Danny15 and 7 others like this.
  5. At all Times

At all Times At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    I am so pleased for you, hearing that your wife is getting into this and encouraging your continued denial and her increased control. From my own experience and what I read oh here and other sites, it seems to me that all us guys want more than anything from their wives or girl friends, is that they are actively engaged in his tease and denial, his chastity, and to enjoy in the control of their man.

I can get thoroughly aroused and excited just by my wife ordering me to do something without a please or thank you, especially if it involves me in serving or waiting on her while she sits and relaxes. It's the best expression of how much she can impose her control over me, and one that allows me to demonstrate my obedience and willingness to serve her.

Lakeman likes this.
  6. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Saturday morning, some time in bed together. Lots of kissing, she’s very wet, I go down on her and she has a nice orgasm. I always like to stay down there a while, licking, taking in her smell. She usually pulls me back up after a minute. Today, locked up, and knowing I wasn’t going to be released, I stayed down there longer than ever before, worshiping at her sex. She relaxed and let me stay as long as I wanted, it was submissive, it was wonderful.

Embracing afterwards we talked more, I said last time we talked I said I wanted you be meaner, that’s not the right word. Locking up and giving you the key is a submissive act, so I suppose I want you be be dominant.

So you want a boss?
    I guess so.
    I can do that. I can be the boss.

I asked if she’d decided whether this lockup would be a surprise for release, or a set date. She said a surprise. I said if you want a date, Feb 15th is Male Chastity Day. Having not heard me properly she said, Feb 15th is Male chest hair day? Much hilarity and laughter followed.

Now been locked 15 days, my longest has been 21 days. I think the record is at risk.

7. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Well my longest lockup of 21days was exceeded, by just one day, she released me last week and took me to a wonderful release with her hands and mouth. She didn’t ask to me relock, so I was free for a while. I was really hoping for another O, in bed a few days ago I got the most magnificent teasing, I was hard as a rock and her fingers moved so slowly and gently over me. She now spends most of her time on stroking my balls, only occasionally touching my penis. The agony is delicious.

Her hand then strays up to my chest. I was hoping for more I said. You’ll just have to wait is her response. She’s off to sleep, I lie there for ages waiting for my erection to subside.

On Tuesday night while in bed, after being free for a week, she reminds me she’s going away for a few days on Thursday, and says tomorrow afternoon, before I go away, you need to lock up again. You’ve had some time out and we can’t have you free while I’m away. This gave me an instant erection, she heard the change in my breathing and pulled me close, my penis throbbing against her thigh. She gently strokes my face and hair. This is something she’s never really done before, but is doing quite often now in these moments. I love it so much, it’s comforting, and reaffirms for me that she is now in control.

The month of January would be the only time ever in our relationship that she had more orgasms than me, but I’m thinking this could a more frequent dynamic now. I’m really loving this, I wonder how long this next lock up will be, I love the uncertainty.

8. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Having said all that, getting locked up again is hard, it’s a love hate relationship with it. I know others have talked about this, @Nicoftime has described it well previously,

Here I am less than 24 hours after getting relocked and all I want right now is the device off so I can pleasure myself while my wife is away. Right now it’s hard to comprehend how I’ve managed to stay locked before for 20 odd days. Ugh, the first few days are going to be tough.

9. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    great story thanks for sharing!!!!

10. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Thanks @WEC , I was looking back at this thread, in the context of another thread that complained about “fantasy” posts. I sometimes find it hard to reconcile that my wife I are actually doing all this, as relatively mild as it may be compared to some here on CM, but it’s a big deal for me, given that when I first suggested chastity my wife could easily have said no to the whole thing.

I guess that we’re now 2 years in it perhaps isn’t all that amazing, it’s been a gentle progression to get to where we are today, but remarkable and very exciting nonetheless.

Felix cum ea likes this.
  11. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @Lakeman yes. Well done, you are doing well. Chastity for males is hard and the vast majority do find it very difficult (like you) in the first few weeks. I always advise newcomers to take it slowly and don't try to emulate some of the stories to be found on forums in here and elsewhere on the net. For some it is easier than others and I do admire those that find it hard but still try their best.

Danny15, Allen1987 and Panda2010 like this.
  12. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    That's great Lakeman!...My wife and I wen't through a fairly long story which I can share another time but we are only 2 months into chastity play and results are so fun and rewarding. Looking forward to hearing more about your story and sharing over time...It IS amazing when you realize...holy cow!..I'm locked! we are doing this!

13. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    Very true. I experienced this feeling last week when I was locked for the first time :D

14. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Rather than refer to my wife as “my wife”, or “her”, from here on I’ll refer to her as C. C came home from her couple of days away, in bed the next morning I gave her an orgasm with my mouth. While cuddling after I commented that she hadn’t touched my below the chest which was unusual. Oh, well, next time maybe she says. I then got up to make her breakfast. Amazing how we can adapt to this, and I wasn’t missing being unlocked and having an orgasm, although it’s only beeen around a week since my last one, so the frustratration will grow.

Some time ago I bought a strap on, with the idea that it could be used by her on me, or vice versa, but I haven’t mentioned it to C. While in bed after her O I said that it had been a while since we had PIV sex. She agreed, and said, yes, but there’s a cage in the way. I then told her in vague terms that I bought something a while ago that would deal with that problem. She seemed curious, so hopefully there will be an opportunity sometime for us to give that a go.

She continues to have a low libido (I mentioned earlier menopause and some illness) which means I’m wanting to do things for her far more frequently than she wants it, which disappoints me, so I will need be patient as to when (and if) we try new things.

Chastity continues to be a wonderful thing to help her not feel under any pressure for sex, we are physically probably more intimate than ever, with lots of kissing and cuddling, so all in all, life is very good!

15. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Sex for us is usually a weekend thing, so today was unusual. Friday morning in bed, neither of us having to rush out, we embraced, with my leg between her thighs. We started kissing, I was flexing my thigh, pushing into her. C seemed to start to respond to this, my hand moved down to the small of her back, then massaging her bottom.

I asked if she wanted anything, she said yes, so I went down on her and gave her an orgasm. We then cuddled and kissed again for some time afterwards. I love the smile C has on her face after an orgasm, and again I lingered for some time between her legs after her climax.

There was never going to be a prospect of me being unlocked, it wasn’t spoken of, but it was clear. The February orgasm tally stands at 2 for C and zero for me. And I don’t care, so long as we do whatever she wants, I’m happy.

Panda2010 and spider203 like this.
  16. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    On Friday C told me she would unlock me on Sunday morning, this was a change from the usual surprise of not knowing. In February I’d been unlocked only for a few hours on the 11th when I was out for an orgasm. This now being two weeks later, I was looking forward to the outing.

I was suspecting I wasn’t going to be able to last long, so took a Priligy (containing Dapoxetine) tablet beforehand. Priligy is a premature ejaculation medicine, I’ve never had trouble with PE but I have taken them before and they’ve been fantastic to delay orgasm, you can feel the orgasm rising and then it falls away again to rolling sets of feelings till the inevitable orgasm happens. But not this time! We had PIV (for the first time in ages) and I just couldn’t last more than a couple of minutes, and that was with very gentle thrusting. I was disappointed, “that’s pathetic!” I said. C laughed, didn’t seem to mind.

We’re going away for few days so C said so that I don’t set off the detectors at the airport I can be uncaged for the week. It’s my birthday while we’re away so hoping for plenty of good lovin’ times!

spider203 and skD like this.
  17. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    We had a great few days away, had sex several times. We’ve been back for three days and C has not asked me to lock up. While I’m enjoying some time out, I’m hoping she hasn’t forgotten, or decided not to ask me to lock up.

I will try not to bring it up in conversation, leaving her in control of this, but if it goes on for a while, I know I won’t be able to help myself and will have to ask what her thoughts and plans are.

18. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Well I’m still unlocked. After numerous T&D sessions over the last couple of weeks C gave me a wonderful BJ orgasm on Sunday morning. Very intense feelings given it had been close to three weeks since my last one, when I came the cum flew over my head (lying on my back), I hadn’t cum that hard in a while.

I’ve now been unlocked for over 20 days, have mixed feelings, I think I would like to back in the cage, but I’m determined not to ask C, to let her decide when it goes back on. Regardless on whether it’s on or off, orgasm denial does seem to be the norm now, she doesn’t hesitate to get me all worked up and then deny me. Which is fine by me, the intense throbbing and erection that stays for ages after she stops stroking me, makes me feel like a teenager I seem to stay hard for so long. And when she rolls over to go to sleep and I press myself against her rear, feeling the hard penis throbbing against her skin, well, it’s a magnificent feeling, and just as good as an orgasm.

It’s a weird thing we do! Being happy not to have orgasms, wanting to have our dicks locked up in cages with no way of escape, but I’m not going to analyse it, if it makes you feel good.....

19. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    I know, we are a funny lot! When you are a teenager you'd be at it all day! Then you meet the light of your life, and you convince her it would be a good idea to lock you away! Great fun though! I must admit I prefer being locked away, and luckily so does Mrs Chaste. If anything she's more insistent than me!

20. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Well after the 20 days unlocked, C told me it was time to lock up again. I’m so thrilled when so does that, she hasn’t forgotten, and she continues to play this game with me. She chose the Jailbird for me to put on, which I hadn’t worn in ages. It’s not my favourite device, but it is comfy. It turned into a 12 day lock up, she let me out on Sunday morning. By the time I got the security screw undone and the cage off (one of the things I don’t like about the Jailbird, not having an integrated lock) I was instantly at full mast, no way the base ring was coming off.

C gave me a wonderful BJ, she was worried about how red everything was with the base ring still on, it was quite an O given the extra pressure from the ring.

She is going away for a couple of days and last night she said “you’ll have to lock up before I go away so you’re not naughty. I might take the key with me this time”. I never know where the key is, so that wouldn’t make any difference, except her saying it really made a difference. And now she is away, while it would have been nice to have access to the penis, I am much happier this way, it really does make me happy that she controls my access and orgasms. This year I’m having about two each month, but wouldn’t mind at all if she got tougher and made it longer between each one.

Nicoftime likes this.
  21. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    I haven’t updated this thread for a while. Looking back at the last few posts, it seems like a very different dynamic to where I find myself now. For various reasons, including illness, I’ve been unlocked for the last month. I find myself with no desire to lock back up, although reading the earlier posts rekindles some of those feelings.

Part of the funk I find myself in is that C is going through another menopausal,phase of not having any desire for sex, which seems to rub off on me, not wanting to pester her when she’s not feeling like it.

I’m just about recovered from some recent surgery, so am physically able to put the cage back on, but without her raising it, I’m not inclined to do it.

I’m a bit unhappy with the situation, unsure what the next steps should be.

22. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    11:57 AM
    I think this ambivalence or reluctance is really an unhappiness with yourself. Don't depend on your wife's desire for sex or interest to limit you. Lock yourself back up and try to let service to your wife become your satisfaction until she resumes a more active type of control.

Kel Ford likes this.
  23. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Thanks @Rectrix , that’s a good thought.

24. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    I’ve been locked for the last three weeks and my wife let me out last night. I was incredibly sensitive and told her she would need to go slowly. She started to give me the most gentle blow job, licking slowly up and down my glans. Before she’d even taken me into her mouth the feeelings started. She stopped and the cum started pouring out of me, I thought it might stop there as a ruined orgasm but then the full orgasm kicked in and I shot several times up my chest and neck.

Although I was keen to be let out she did say that I didn’t seem sure when she offered to get the key, and that’s the crazy thing Chastity does to our minds, I really would have been OK for her to push me longer.

This morning I asked her what I should do with the cage, she told me to lock up again after my shower, which is unusual, she usually lets me have much longer breaks. I have been travelling for work frequently recently which has meant frequent unlocking for a day or two which cuts into the overall duration of lockups. I’m waiting on delivery of an airport safe device (Evotion Orion), when that arrives there will be limit other than her wishes on how long the lockups are. Three weeks remains the longest, I want to experience what it’s like to go longer.

25. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Of course that should have read “there will be no limit”!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice