Who would have thought

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Lakeman, Jan 14, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:00 PM
    I haven’t posted anything on this blog/journey link for quite a while, thought I’d come back to it. I kept a record in 2018 of our orgaams, there were 29 for my wife, and 26 for me. She had more than I thought, I’ve mentioned here before that menopause killed her libido for a while, but it seems to come and go. I also had more than I thought, but of course way less than before we started playing with chastity. I told her about the numbers, and that I’d be oK if there were less than 26 for me in 2019, we’ll see how it transpires.

I keep switching between various devices, which initially bothered me, but now I’m ok with the variety. Just when I think I’ve got the perfect ,one sometimes discomfort crops up. I went back to the Steelheart last week, it has a larger base ring at 54mm, my others are 50mm (or possibly 51mm if they’ve been made in inches, as 2 inches is 51 mm). It’s super comfortable, perhaps this slightly larger ring size is best for me. The Steeelheart is the full on chastity experience, with the closed tube there’s no teasing contact of the penis at all compared to the open style steel cages. It really makes you feel like you don’t have a penis! I’d forgotten just how brilliant this device is, think I’ll stick with it for a while. Of course, given that I don’t know where the key is, I only have the opportunity to change devices when she lets me out.

The next known opportunity for that will be in 2 weeks when I need to fly for business and I’ll switch into an airport safe device.

2. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Long time since I posted on this thread, the title of it is relevant to what happened today. For various reasons (you could read a post from me called crisis of confidence for some insight to that) we have recently been having lots of deep, never before had conversations about sex. While some of these have been difficult at times, it’s created a wonderfully honest and open communication between us, with our intimacy better than ever.

Since returning from an overseas holiday a month ago, I’ve been locked continually, being out twice for an O. Last Thursday I gave C an orgasm with my mouth, this would usually mean at least a week would pass before I would be allowed to do that again. That O for her was a really good one, she said it went on and on, quite unusual.

But this morning (Sunday) in bed after lots of kissing she said I could lick her. (I promised recently to stop asking for sex, leaving it fully to her). I became very excited at this, throbbing and pulsing in my cage, pressing it against her leg. As I was licking her, and just as she reached her O, I was also moaning and I felt what I would call a phantom orgasm, I leaked a bit in my cage, throbbed, pulsed, but didn’t come. It was like I was sharing in her orgasm, a very powerful, and erotic experience.

I told her afterwards that it was one of the best, sexiest experiences ever. And we’ve been together for close to 30 years. We cuddled, kissed, and talked about how the passion and intimacy we have now is just as strong as it was all those years ago. And chastity has played no small part in our current dynamic, the focus is well and truly away from my penis and my orgasms, to her, and us, and being intimate in any way we want.

It’s a wonderful place to be in.

Danny15, spider203, Panda2010 and 2 others like this.
  3. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    And we’re now up to four orgasms for her in the last 3 weeks, way more than she would usually have. Each one given by my mouth while I’m locked up. And each orgasm has been “big”. Today she moaned louder than usual, and I could lick her for much longer before it became too sensitive and she pushes my head away.

Before I went down on her, she had been playing with my balls (I had the Steelheart on so the penis is fully enclosed by the tube) and she then told me I could go down on her.

She was so wet, she said that teasing me in the cage was sexy and made her excited. That’s the first time she’s ever said that! When I told her the count this month so far was 4 to her, 0 for me, she asked if I was ok with that. I replied that I was more than OK. The longest she’s previously left me locked up with no orgasm is 3 weeks, we’re at that point now, it seems we are going beyond that.

It’s very exciting, I wonder if we’ve reached a tipping point in how we do this.

WEC, Rectrix and spider203 like this.
  4. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Oh, and during the week she agreed to unlock me for a bit to “stretch my legs”. She gave me oral very carefully so there would be no orgasm, and I then locked up again. Another first! Methinks the tipping point is here.

Rectrix likes this.
  5. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    What a great post , so glad things are continuing to go well for you . I’d love to get to this point .

6. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Quite some time since I’ve added to this thread. Went through some tough personal times last year, things improved when I starting on a course of antidepressants for the first time. A side effect has been its almost impossible to reach an orgasm, a different type of enforced orgasm!

I was locked the whole month of December, longest lock up ever, she didn’t even let me out for Christmas! I’ve been unlocked since then. In the past that would have bothered me, but given I can’t cum, it’s been fun anyway. I’ve recently changed the meds so hopefully that side effect will be gone. Just my luck she would then enforce a long lock up just when my mojo returns!

we continue to have fun in bed, nipple play on me is very regular, she doesn’t muck around there now, knowing that she pull and poke on them as hard as she wants and my moans of pleasure and pain tell her it’s doing something amazing for me.

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  7. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Attending to family matters, I’ve been away from home and my wife for almost two weeks. Uncaged, I’ve had lots of nice erections but have been disciplined enough not to cum. There’s no way a few years ago I could, or would have done that, but this chastity and denial thing has changed things so much, I don’t cum unless she’s there, and she lets me.

I’ll see her for a day before she goes away briefly and I know she’s going to lock me up before she goes, as she’s told me. I haven’t been caged much at all in 2020, I feel that’s about to change. And that’s good, I’m craving it. I want the denial. I want her to be in control. I want her to be tougher and give me longer lock ups. And if she does, at the same time, I’ll be wanting out so I can cum.

tvalex and locked_top like this.
  8. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    The last couple of years I tracked days locked, number of orgasms for both of us. I’m now into the fourth year since we started playing with chastity and I don’t bother tracking anymore, although there is a mental counter that goes on, so I do know it’s about a month since my last orgasm. most of that time has been uncaged, but the denial is there.

This morning in bed, she played with my nipples for the longest time ever, starting off gently and then the pain deliciously increased till I’m moaning, my cock so hard and throbbing. Then something new happening, I felt a quick gush and heard some cum splat onto the sheets of the bed. No spasm, wasn’t an orgasm, it was a pulse, an emission. Perhaps getting closer to the point of an orgasm just from nipple stimulation. The fun stopped soon after that, time for me to get her breakfast.

Far out, I’m so frustrated, but I love it.

Miffy, Alceste and Rectrix like this.
  9. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    I don’t need orgasms. Can’t believe I would ever say that. But after four years playing this crazy chastity game, I don’t need orgasms. I’ve been uncaged for months, but that doesn’t change that she denies me. I’m not sure, but I think it’s well over a month since my last O, and I kinda don’t miss it.

I get plenty of endorphins from feeling horny from getting her off with my mouth, or her going to town on my nipples, which just gets longer and more intense each session. Last night I put a cage on without telling her or being asked. She would have noticed it this morning, but she said nothing. We were interrupted by her phone while I was going down on her, she reached for the phone and said, stay there. I kept licking while she got rid of the phone, I loved the dominance of the way she said that. And as usual after she came she told me it was time for me to get her breakfast. I hadn’t been touched below my chest but was very happy and satisfied. I don’t need orgasms.

Miffy and Rectrix like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice