Oral sex

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Dec 19, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    Many years ago when my wife got more into sex with her girlfriend than me, intercourse was cut off completely and oral sex was a special occasion thing, maybe 4 times a year. It was not as grim as it sounds because I was free to date other women so my sexual needs were met plus I was more into S&M than regular sex anyway.

When my wife and I became just a couple again 6 years ago, intercourse was still off the table and oral was almost non existent. Now starting our chastity play for the 5th year, my wife performs oral sex on me every time we have sex which is about twice a week. Not bad for people in their mid sixties when none of our friends even have sex anymore. All of a sudden she is really into teasing me with her mouth.

Is this a byproduct of chastity play? Has anyone else noticed a change in the frequency of oral sex while in chastity? I do know that my wife is really into sex now that she feels in control of it. She is having the best orgasms of her life and become greedy about having them. One week she had 10. So it might be because she is enjoying sex more but then again she is enjoying sex more because I am denied orgasms. Either way it seems that chastity is responsible for her increased desire to perform oral on me. Any one else notice a change in their KH and in what way?

kellysbitch likes this.
  2. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    Somewhat the opposite for me: my wife will happily take all the oral I can give her and does not feel the need to reciprocate oral at all. A month ago she unlocked me for conventional sex (I wasn't to come inside her, and this was the first time in 2 years). Afterwards she said that oral was so much better that she would stick to that in future. This morning she clawed at my perineum while I stayed locked giving her oral; after she came she pushed my head away saying that my chin was now too prickly, but in the build up to coming she hadn't noticed that at all. All good as far as I'm concerned, especially that she checked up on the inaccesibility of the spare key as well!

3. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    mmmm! I ususlly have to perform oral on wifey by tongue fucking her whilst she uses her vibro on her clit, when she's cum she likes me to gently lick her pussy full length with my tongue......then she pushes me off and closes her legs

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice