Back in the saddle again, after a LONG break.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Kept4her, Aug 4, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    It has been years since I brought up chastity play to my wife. Every time before something with the device would not let us actually use the device. Either it would break, I could escape, or just not be able to wear it more than a little while.

My new device, Looker 03, came in and I must say, it fit like a "glove" from day one. Only a few minor changes and it has been comfortably between my legs.

I put it on July 31 and decided tonight that I would discuss with the wife again.

She questioned if I could wear it without issues this time and I felt that I can. After explaining the security (she has seen it off me) and the fact that the stainless and Titanium will be easy to clean, she agreed to keep the keys again and decided that my first time out of it would be August 30th.

Well, Guess a good test was what I expected but didn't think she would be so comfortable jumping at a 30 day start.

With summer and kids our private time doesn't get to happen much but she assured me that after the release that there would be plenty of time that I could "focus" on her, before I get out a second time.

I am quite a lucky and happy boy right now ! :)

2. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    30 days will seem like forever the first time. But after a few extended periods, you'll find it a bit easier. My last release was feb 14 and not another scheduled for another 22 days. Good luck.

3. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Today was a real treat as my wife and I go out for a nice breakfest alone, we discuss my chastity and any issues that might come up with the long time wear. The most I ever went before in any device was 9 days in a CB2000 (broke) then 14 days in a PA5000 (pulled on the PA and inflamed the piercing). With this device other than the typical tug I feel from the device everything seems perfect... Almost .....Too...Perfect... lol.

She was happy to hear and agreed that it would be nice to have focus on her each week with the ability to "roll over and go to sleep" after I sexually satisfy her orally. To long has the focus been on me, now I will be able to give it back to her till the 30th.

She also surprised me with the suggestion of a "couple" tattoo where I get a tattoo of a Lock and she gets a tattoo of a Key symbolizing the chastity and the new part of our relationship. I was very pleased and have been busy looking at designs online.

She knows that I want this to be part of our life from now on, and just as I want to live the rest of my life with her, I also want to be locked away for her.

4. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Another morning waiting for the nights to get better. I find myself only for a moment questioning if I can make the 30 days, then I get up, and start my day and within a few min's I am thinking of how long the next stretch will be. I know it is common for the nights to be rough at times, does anyone else have questioned their chastity during the night when fighting the erections? I know I don't have a choice because if I give in this time, we aren't trying anymore. So, the device is too good, and too secure, thats not it, it's all on me now. All I have to do is look over and her and know I want to be locked away for her and clears the mind.

I am just ready for the night time erections to relax a little.

5. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Funny thought hit my mind. I was sitting here reading about others and them lasting 8 or 10 days and I glanced over at the calendar and thought..... 30 days.... I could feel the pressure build in the cage and I knew right away... Going to love/hate the next 3 weeks and 3 days.... This being the test run... Wonder what is planned next.

6. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    I was in the shower today and looked down, studied the device and suddenly felt the true feeling of helplessness. I know that without drilling out the lock (no device is permanent) I couldn't get out of the device without the keys. I felt the glow and warmth come in, this is something I have wanted so long.

My wife is good with the chastity so far, a bit taken back to see if anything else try's to pop up (fetish wise) that I might want. Yet all I can think of now is sexually satisfying her without her having to worry about me. I am hoping over time that she will get to enjoy the device as much as I hope to and interact more with it on a "personal" level just to drive me crazy. I think this will come with time seeing I can stay in the device without escaping or needing out for medical issues with the device.

As I sit here, I know that this could be part of the rest of our life together. I can see myself in this device, loving her dearly, growing old together and everyone around us having no idea.... No idea how much I love her and willing to give up to her...

7. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    Hello kept4her, in your mind it is three weeks and three days, but will she add
    More time or will she keep to what was said.... Good luck with chastity .... Spider

8. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    That is true, she only came up with "let's start with the 30th". I did not think about that till now. We have discussed up to a 3-4 month max. So with that said I guess 30 days to a possible 120 days. Lol

Either way, I am just happy to be under her key. Been a long time coming..

9. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    I am sitting here at a Chinese restraunt having lunch, surfing chastity forums and my fortune cookie comes.

It says, Before you receive, you must give." no joke, have to post a pic of it, just too funny.

Had to look around and see if my wife was around...

10. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Interesting day. Was going to the restroom. Had a BM and didn't think much about it till I went to wipe the urine off the cage and found a large "discharge" in the cage. I never thought a BM would be enough to stimulate the prostrate but I also have not ever been locked up as long as I have, and still time to go. Was hoping i would reach a wet dream before a accidental discharge..

This was a surprise but seems happens a lot to guys in chastity....

11. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    It took about 11 days for my body to quit fighting the device and start to accept that it isn't going anywhere. Of course I keep testing the device because of getting on the forums and enjoying chatting online about chastity. I am very happy to say that I haven't had any problems with the device and can't see anything that would cause me too have to come out early on my part.

This is a great thing in a way, mainly because " I " don't want to be the reason or cause of a release. I want my wife to be able to really control when and where I get released. With that, it will give her the ability to get more comfortable with me wearing the deivce. Too many times before I would have to go ask for the keys to take the device off for a skin issued or some other issure with the device (breakage).

We don't discuss the topic too much but last time we did, she said she was trying and getting more comfortable knowing it isn't causing any issued with my body.

12. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    After hitting my half way point today I thought that I would be looking to the 30th with even more of a hunger to be released. I haven't gone this long without a sexual release by any form since before I found masturbation as a child.

However, I was in the shower thinking, "if she decided to go longer, that wouldn't bother me". I have finally got what I wanted so badly and finding that when I pull back on the device, I can feel the PA shackle keeping my penis firmly in the device, knowing there is no escape. This almost makes me smile again thinking about it.

My wife has been under the weather but she has made some comments and I can see she is feeling more comfortable with my position as the days go by. I am quite interested to see what she might have in the works for the 30th.....

13. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    One thing I find interesting with longer chastity play is the ability for the body to adapt to the device. Before I never made it very long, I was always pulling, tugging and messing with the device, I couldn't sit, stand, walk without feeling the device and wanting to re-position it. With the new device and longer time in, I noticed this morning that I was on my back and actually couldn't tell I had the device on. I had to reach down there and find it. Of course soon as I did, I was reminded for a while it was there.

I don't forget completely it is there but I do notice now I can go a good while without any issues with the device. Might have to re-adjust from time to time but able to do my work without too many problems.

14. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    I never would have figured how much I depended on masturbation to get my mind off things. So much stress the last few days and I would normally just try to masturbate the frustrations away. Of course this isn't happening this time. I ended up with a headache but found that I was able to focus on the issues and actually find some solutions where normally the problem would just be pushed back for another day.

Only issue I haven't been able to get past, which is much my fault, is the fact I am a attention whore when it comes to chastity. When things go bad or just really had a bad day I would love for my wife to pick up on this and do a little tease or comment about the chastity. A little grab or touch, it would just pop my mind to her and all the bad would melt away.

This being the beginning even after so long, she has to find her path with the chastity and where she feels comfortable. I know now, which I didn't before, I can't get her to do anything, she has to find what she is comfortable with and wants to do.

I just have to learn to wait just like learning to wait for a orgasm. I think it is harder to wait on her comfort than waiting on a orgasm.lol

15. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    I sit here thinking, do I want to really get out next week? I am shocked to find that there is such a comfort being in the device. I know if she gives me the choice, I will request to stay in till the next release day which is late September. I haven't gotten to give her any attention this month because of kids at home 24/7. With school starting, we can have mid day meetings, and later in the night meetings where I can give her sexual pleasure and refrain from my own. Sort of amazed how I want to please her so much and pass up on my own orgasm...

I can actually see if she asked me when I wanted to get out, I would say lets try Xmas for starters..... Might be eating those words if she ask...

16. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    I wonder if this is the same thing others go through when it comes closer to the time they will get out of their device or at least "planned" to be released. The device seems to get more comfortable on and the thoughts begin to juggle back and forth of being excited about being released and debating about asking to stay in.

I do believe that the chaste should never ask to be let out but think it is ok to ask to stay in longer. With that said I think, will I regret what I do if asked? I do know that I have been very happy not masturbation and being focused on her. I didn't think my submissive side would grow with the days in chastity. I find myself growing more and more submissive and when I look at pictures online I am now looking at pictures of men serving their loving wife/keyholder/Mistress. I have thought of a FLR below but I seem to be drifting toward the interest more and more.

Now would my wife just jump at the idea? I know the answer would be "no" but does it mean that I can't just step up and take over my part, cleaning the kitchen, washing the cloths, cleaning the house. That is something it seems I am starting to jump at when there is a chance where before I wouldn't touch the kitchen with a 100 ft pole.

Such changes when in chastity :)

17. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Well about 8 hours till I find out if I will be let out. The reason I say that, I spoke to my wife and commented the other day that I would. E willing to pass up my chance for a orgasm. I know that what I want more than having a orgasm is for my wife to "want me in chastity". Then things would get interesting.

So in 8hours.... Have to see what happens.

18. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    The release happened. The orgasm Thursday night was mind blowing. Wife even got a giggle on how strong it was. We decided to let things "air out" till the holiday was over.

So the holiday is over and as of this morning I am back in my device. We took a few days off to check that everything was find down there with the holiday and everything it seemed like a good plan.

My wife seemed pretty happy with the results and we decided that how things work out that the 20th will be my next chance for a release.

Going without the device for a few days I found myself checking to see where the device was. I had got really use to the device and the pinches and pressure during the day. This morning it all came back, and at first my body fought it a bit. Now things seem to be back in the swing of things like before and even tho it isn't as long a time, I am loving the idea of being in chastity more than out.

I did have a refractory period after my orgasm and release and found it almost hard to get back to the idea of being in the chastity device. Removing the ability to masturbate is a strong feeling. I did masturbate Fri, Sat, and Sun. However Monday knowing I would be going back in Tuesday morning I didn't have the urge as I thought I would to masturbate and passed up on it. 18 days didn't seem hard at all after the 30 before.

I have already looked at the calendar and thinking Oct 25th might be a good day for the next release. That would give 35 days, new record. That is if she lets me out on the 20th..

If her comfort level increases and teasing increases I can see myself asking to stay in till Oct 25th. Can't believe I just thought that... well yes I can...

19. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    It's strange that the first time I went 30 days it wasn't as hard as this time. I think my mind is more sexually charged than last time because my wife is getting more comfortable each time I stay in.

I had so many fantasies before that I would have loved my wife to do to me. I would use them to masturbate and know soon as I was done that she would never do them. So even when sexually charged again they took some time to get in my mind. With chastity, all I have to do is look down and know, shit, it's real... and I love it.

Thing this time is, I am itching to get my hands on her and pay a lot of attention to her but she has been under the weather and soon it will be that time of the month. Just hoping that time doesn't hit around the 20th.. or I will be waiting more....lol...

I have been testing the cage a lot more these last few days.. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice