Settled in

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mr_anonymous, Nov 8, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    Coming up on my first month in chasity, think I'm finally mostly settled in to it. I've been let out for a few orgasms thankfully but besides that lived in my cage. She's hinting at longer lockups and I'm sure mentally I'm not quite there. That said i still like it and gotten use to the idea of living in my cage. Biggest personal realization is its 90% boring lol. Aside from the teasing and getting me worked up here and there it's pretty tame. She says I'm more attentive, helpful etc so don't see this being a thing she'll tire of. On upside she's turning from very vanilla to taking charge exploring things she likes which is kinda exciting.

bondinchas, Elon and Queens servant73 like this.
  2. HerChasteHusband

HerChasteHusband Active member

Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    Same here and understand. My wife has become much more dominant as the month went on. She and I have a written agreement and I will say that has made things stay interesting because she goes back to it quite often. I now handle all of the house chores which she loves. She told me my oral skills are 1000 times better. I guess because I get a lot of practice. She has definitely taken her right to explore more sexually and used me more as a tool than a passionate equal participant. No complaints. It’s fun to see her explore. I have full orgasmed twice with one ruined orgasm and lots of edging. The last full orgasm was piv and when I tell you I went back to my old self the next day, even I noticed the difference. She wasn’t happy and with a straight face told me I would go till January without. When it happened, it definitely wouldn’t be inside of her because she learned my mouth and her favorite toys do a much better job without the mess. I think she was serious. Good luck to you. I’m sure she will be more and more dominant as she the benefits for her pile up.

3. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    She's never had much of a sex drive, at least compared to mine. Not huge into receiving oral unless mood strikes either, that's becoming more frequent though and I enjoy doing it. Mainly it's endless foot and calf rubs along with chores around house. Weekends house is empty she'll put a bow tie on my cage give me a chore list, kinda fun. She has found a fondness for flogging and spanking which is new.

4. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Seeing your Wife change over time living this way is a wonderful thing! We’re quickly coming up to year five of cage use, with it becoming a way of life and my Wife becoming very strict the second year. She became far more confident and just carried herself differently, seeing her blossom as a strong dominant woman has made this whole thing worth it!

It was around that time we both decided that piv should be only for her orgasms, obviously I get the pleasure of an erection and feeling her, but my orgasms, ruined mostly, or full are almost all granted by handjobs. We’ve discovered I get almost zero submissive drop this way and it’s removed any thought of me getting to have an orgasm when she decides she wants piv. She has allowed a few orgasms from piv per year, but it’s quite rare and usually around our Anniversary, my bday, or if we’re on a vacation as a treat for me.
    Having piv removed as the “normal” way to orgasm definitely changed things for us, made chastity more serious and pushed me into submission deeper.
    Before the cage we’d have piv 7-10 times a week, both cumming of course, now we’re averaging about 5 times a month and no cumming for me of course. My tongue gets her off most days, the others are either us grinding with her bullet vibe between us, or her Womanizer vibe.
    Definitely culture shock, and it took a lot of work mentally for me, I still miss being allowed to fuck basically whenever I wanted to, but this cage and denial thing becomes very addictive, and I realize I’m an even better husband this way. Now she’s told me multiple times that she’d never go back to the way our sex lives were with me being dominant.
    So just know it’s a slippery slope and be careful what you wish for as they say around here! :)

Mandrake_74 likes this.
  5. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    We've been together well over a decade and at best I got laid once a week on "date night". So it's been a long time since we went at it like rabbits. I'd never be willing to give pussy up totally but once a month wouldn't be a big deal. Largely since we started this it'll be she says you've been good you can take care of yourself or toss me my keys while flogging me tell me to cum. It's new and exciting at this point so I can't complain yet. It comes to constant ruins and quarterly orgasms it might become an issue but that's down the road if ever. So not going to worry about the future.

Queens servant73 likes this.
  6. HerChasteHusband

HerChasteHusband Active member

Local Time:
    Good point. Don’t worry about the future. Just keep serving her and her needs as she see’s fit. My wife has surprisingly went from vanilla and equals to the opposite. I expect more dominance to come and I will probably be uttering that phrase be careful what you wish for. She will not remove PIV, but I at this point will no longer be allowed to orgasm while in her. It’s funny, that when she informed me of my future, my simple answer was yes Ma’am. No argument and no challenge. She has the final say and I asked for it. I feel she is past giving me what I want and moved towards only doing what she wants and suits her best. The way it should be.

Queens servant73 likes this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    Congratulations on your milestone!

8. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    The 90 per cent may be boring but the ten per cent is much more intense. Good luck

Mr_anonymous likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice