Caging and Exhibitionist

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Disciplined Boyfriend, May 10, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:04 PM
    I find that when I'm caged I want to tell everyone, to have them look at the entrapped cock safe in its cage. Or do I? Everyone - ok so not my parents, my family, my friends, workmates, most of the people at the pub.

Who then? Men? Probably not unless they're caged as well. But I've never seen another caged cock in real life. Women? Probably yes, wait a minute, all women? Probably only the ones I'm sexually attracted to or look like they could be a domme.

So what is it? Do I crave the attention, or the humiliation or do I want to show off my submissive side? Probably mostly showing I'm submissive, but a bit of the others too. But I never feel like this when I'm not caged.

Does that explain why so many guys had cages and penises for their avatar? And is it conclusive proof that caging a man will make him submissive?

A

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You crave attention.

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  3. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    Caging a man will not make him submissive. A man is either willing to submit or he isn't and no cage will change that. Yes, a cage can induce feelings of submission but unless that latent desire is already there they will quickly pass and become frustration, then irritation and perhaps even anger.

Submission is a state of mind, a metal rather than physical thing. Chastity can be part of it but it will never make a man into a submissive.

S.

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  4. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    I think the exhibitionist feelings for many come from a desire to demonstrate to others their subservient feelings of desire, commitment, and new found position and place in life. Hence, there is a desire to put this on display for all the world for all to see.

5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Men put on cages for lots of different reasons. Some are submissive, some aren't; some are exhibitionist, some aren't; some are interested in chastity, some aren't. We all have our motivations. None are any better than any other, really. We just do different things in different ways.

6. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    If you're anything like me the exhibitionist desire stems from a desire to experience humiliation. I have many fantasies about various exposure scenarios. Serving Mistress and her friends drinks in a french maids outfit for example. Problem is most of her friends are parents of kids that are friends with out kids. Who's going to let their child come over for a play date with the cross dressing chastity pervert.

Ma’ams Slut, Rectrix and Kodama like this.
  7. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Without the cage I'm quite different, if anything I tend towards introvert and the last thing I would dream of is showing off my self

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  8. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think this sums it up quite well

Explorer121 likes this.
  9. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    Although our partners may adore our behavior and our caged status, it is not exactly something most would like to brag about. Many women would feel embarrassed, let’s face it, being caged and or submissive is not the manly man thing to do. It also may inadvertently make her feel less feminine if traditional roles are reversed.

Like I said, mine loves what we do, loves me caged and submissive, it is also not something she would feel too keen on sharing. Some aspects of our dynamic she is proud and happy to share. She has mentioned on many occasions to both friends and family that I do all the cooking and cleaning.

We were having a little house party a week back, and I think she almost said something about it, I could tell she was thinking about it. Infidelity came up in conversation and she said I don’t have to worry about him, I have him all locked up. Of course everyone took it to mean that she had locked up my heart or affection, but I had to grin.

I think this lifestyle is so secret, and we do so much to keep it going, we are proud of the sacrifices we made and want to share. It makes you want to shout from the roof top that “ I have given up ever touching myself and all my orgasms to my love! I would do anything she says and live to please her!” . Realistically, she doesn’t want that, and the people around us would rather not have that info thrown in their face. The longer I am locked the more I do not care if anyone knows, but she would rather not be labeled to it all. Private stuff private and all that.

PouchPantyLover and Penney like this.
  10. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    I think a lot of here like the fact that chastity is our little secret! We do wonder if any other couples we know "play the game".

Penney likes this.
  11. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    I know that when I am caged I have a strong desire to expose myself to others. I especially like cross dressing in short skirts and dresses so I can flash my cage. Often the opposite is also true, when I cross dress I want to be caged. I clearly have a desire to be exposed to others in a compromising and humiliating state!

12. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    All subs crave attention when they are locked.
    Exhibitionism is purely an extension of seeking attention.

13. Guest 8203

Guest 8203 Guest

Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    The main thing I notice when caged is I have an uncontrollable urge to caress my KH and rub the cage against her. I think it stems from a need to remind her of the predicament she has me in. I don't think she thinks about it much. I can only remember two occasions when she grabbed my cage and made a comment. Once all she said was "Just checking to make sure you still have it on."

The urge is so strong that even when I tell myself that caressing her will encourage her to lock me more I can't help but do it. She has said several times, "I like the attention I get when you have that thing on."

Rectrix and kostic like this.
  14. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    I could really relate to this Nicoftime. Thank you for sharing it.

Nicoftime likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice