Are there also "UnSucess"-stories?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by piet00, Jul 25, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. piet00

piet00 Active member

Amsterdam
    Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    Hello,

during my day-to-day reading I get the feeling that most of you live in a FLR / in chastity witj benefits for both.
    I am missing some UnSucess-stories, where one (man/female/?) was looking for a certain relationship type but it just didn't fit and how you solved this situation.

The bad thing to me is, that reading this forum (with all those nice supporting comments/members) makes me feel like beeing in a filter bubble and the more I read the more I feel the loss of having not what I would like to live.

This and my understanding that I don't to force my girlfriend into something, which is the opposite of FLR makes me nervous.
    We had some funny chats and I brought up the term "FLR" while giving her a foot massage, which she enjoys a lot, I am wondering why we are at least not talking more about it, as I would do it.
    Just thinking about the opposite effect, that my girlfriend approachs and would use a term "male led relationship" and that she likes the idea of it. I would ask million questions.

I am afraid about the idea that she dislikes the ideas, even when she said, that the last 10 says were the best in the whole last year, just because I anticipated what she could like and because I was present.

How did you resolve your fears and the feeling that you might push to hard (even when I think I don't do it, as I'm just beeing nice & caring, because it really enjoys me, how she changes and feels comfortable).

Piet

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  2. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:08 AM
    Seems like a great question to me. I suspect my wife likes me to take the lead a lot while remaining equals outside the bedroom. It does make for a challenging dynamic to introduce chastity. However, keep in mind that the male chastity fantasies are just fantasies. Putting chastity into a relationship can take many turns, and it won’t be like the fantasies and stories you have heard.

I don’t know where our story will lead either. I suggest that you don’t do anything on this subject without her consent (In other words, don’t try to trick her or manipulate her into chastity.) Right now, my wife knows about the cage, and has interacted with it, but is not yet interested in taking charge of it. On the other hand, chastity is really about one person surrendering the control of their pleasure to another. Therefore, I can give that to her and wait to see what she does with that gift. She might do nothing with it. Or, she might seize the opportunity to explore something different. Either way is up to her.

While I wait to see what she will do with my gift of chastity, I can take control of my own pleasure and choose to only allow myself pleasure from her (and not from myself). I can also choose to treat her like a Queen, start listening to her ideas more (and not interrupting her), and learn more about her needs, wants, and aspirations.

Sorry, I am too early into this myself to have any deeper advice. For now, have fun with it and play safely with each other.

Slave to a Goddess and Rectrix like this.
  3. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    When chastity first came into our lives over 4 years ago I brought up FLR at that time. She was convinced she wanted to try chastity after about two weeks of me trying to explain things but my wife was apprehensive about the idea of being completely in charge. Since the lifestyle was completely new to us there were a lot of ins and outs we both didn’t understand. I was pushing a lot for what I thought a chastity relationship was supposed to be and she was trying to grapple with my topping from the bottom plus trying to find her own ways and methods. I was insecure and not believing that she was very into this lifestyle because I never felt like I got any real feedback from her.

4 years later we very much live in an FLR and I didn’t even realize it until it occurred to me that I was asking her for permission for everything and her word was the final word. I actually get a little nervous asking her for permission to do things.

Basically the best thing you can do is bring up suggestions for things that she might not be familiar with or know about and be supportive in her learning without you being overburdening.

I asked my mistress numerous times if she really liked the lifestyle because I never felt like she was trying to move things forward so I felt like she was just saying yes to appeal to me. In reality she was just on a different level of the lifestyle than I was. She was still on the ground floor and I was already halfway up the building. This is what people here at the mansion are referring too when they talk about patience. A lot of times we’ve fantasized about the lifestyle, our wives or girlfriends becoming dominatrices and we’re way ahead of them. Your partner just needs to feel comfortable in her role before you start to see her bloom into the mistress you’re hoping she’ll be.

There is nothing wrong with politely offering suggestions as well as letting her know what you like too, but the key is to give her time to figure out what she likes and let her feel comfortable with what she is doing.

In my opinion the saying “it’s all about her” is false. It’s all about the two of you creating a successful relationship and lifestyle. So don’t make “it” all about her but show her “you” are all about her. Good luck!

4. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:08 AM

This was like reading my wife and I progressing over the past 18 months.
    Patience. Sell the idea by serving her ...
    Not over the top crap like calling her mistress, but thoughtful stuff you know she will enjoy.
    Do the laundry. Wash her car. Clean the house. Give her spontaneous foot massages with NO attempt to initiate anything further than the massage. Same with body massages, not trying to spin it into sex. Leave her notes randomly telling her how much she means to you. Send her flowers at work if she likes flowers. Or send a stuffed animal or whatever she may like. This allows her to brag silently to co workers that her home life is amazing.
    Each woman is different. It's YOUR job to find what will make her life more enjoyable, easier, and less stressful. Don't focus on the kink or sex. Focus on her. The rest will fall into place after that.

5. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    I think that there are a lot of people looking in from the outside. My story is... too soon to judge. There are encouraging signs, but little else. My wife could pull the carpet out from under me at any time. I feel blessed that she has moved as far as she has.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  6. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    Honestly I think 95 percent of us felt like it could go either way at any time especially when first starting out. It takes a lot of effort, patience and maturity to get the ball rolling in the right direction. Some women take to femdom like ducks to water but not as many as people think.

Dumb1 likes this.
  7. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    11:08 PM
    Here's a thread I feel qualified to comment on. When our relationship is working for both of us it is magnificent. Unfortunately it is not consistent and the UN-successes of late have far outweighed the successes. Our issue is that I want to be submissive, but I am not naturally submissive. When she is dominant towards me, I am submissive. She wants me to be submissive, but she is not naturally dominant. Sooner or latter this starts to feel like work for one of us instead of fun. So I'm not locked right now and haven't been since Saturday. This is one of our spin outs. They have been more frequent and harder to recover from as we've progressed. So here's your unsuccessful role model.

On the other hand I am in a stable and loving marriage with a couple of mostly great kids. I'd certainly rather have that in a good place then a miserable marriage with a great FLR. If you love her you can try things out, but don't lose sight of what is really important. Communication is key without over communicating. Try games as this makes it fun instead of work.

KMW’s, Dumb1, Rectrix and 3 others like this.
  8. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Unsuccess stories - excellent question. Only 4 mos. in and this was GF's idea but we are both starting to get afraid of something: can we go back? We have, and had, a great relationship. But when she unlocks me for any length of time she gets angry. She says "I really liked you before, but you are sooo much nicer in chastity that unlocked you gets me angry". We/she have also noticed that, with her increased power she feels safer ignoring me exactly when I probably need the most attention.

Some would say this is great progress, but we dont want chastity to ruin the wonderful base we started with, so we promised to communicate even more about this. Im really curious if anyone else has had similar issues?

On the fun but scary side she told me last night: "I recognize this (all of above) so I will have to unlock you for at least a few weeks each year and refresh things"... Um, honey, just a clarification question: did you say "per year"?

In my case she is the one half way up the building while I am on floor 1.

John, locked_top and piet00 like this.
  9. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    Wait until she's in the penthouse and you are still on the ground floor!

piet00 likes this.
  10. Goddess li

Verified Female

Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    I think I am in the position of your wife. It is good that you worry you are pushing her too hard, it shows you care. My advice would be this :
    If you have a suggestion or something you might like to try, suggest it once and move on, don't bring it up again.
    Look after her, help her, do things for no reason.
    I think it takes time to find the balance. I haven't found it yet so you are not the only one

locked_top likes this.
  11. piet00

piet00 Active member

Amsterdam
    Local Time:
    Hello,

I agree partly, as mentioning wishes several times is topping from the bottom, not good.
    But I think that the other part might not fully understand what happens inside of they just make simple things. For example I would love it if we go out to a restaurant and she just picks the food for herself and me.
    I think the key is good communication and have open ears. If she feels uncomfortable with certain things she should say so and then no matter if this is a FLR or not the other side has to accept.

The advice from you "do things for no reason" is the right approach. In my case I am giving her a foot massage and to be honest I enjoy a lot (giving attention) and to feel her feet and legs in my hands.
    We run into the situation where she actually said, that she enjoys so much but was afraid in the beginning that (quote) "you're just doing it to get sex". I was shocked that she was even thinking like this but it shows how bad the situation is (men only thing do get other things) :confused:
    In our situation it seems that the less I "demand" sex, the better it gets with us.
    It's a bit like dating his own girlfriend again ... :)

Piet

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    There have been quite a few posts on this subject in the past, have a dig though the older posts and see what comes up.

13. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    There have been no lack of threads by men unable to get their wife on board and then disappearing without trace. Quite a few marriage break ups too.

14. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Like many of the less prominent members I suspect, I’m somewhere along a complicated journey therefore I can’t say it’s been ether successful or otherwise; there have certainly been ups and downs. Currently generally on an up but... Things aren’t settled and robust enough to ride smoothly over me being even a little pushy or other things that would be inappropriate. For example, last night I said something and got a response along the lines of “I thought the whole point is that you can’t say things like that...?”.

It’s all mostly certain that it’s a gross understatement to say that the first time you get a positive response from your partner about trying it, you will end up going to fast for them.

15. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    My experiences with chastity haven't been a total success, but few processes are a straight line from one point to another. If you've mentioned your desires to your better half, then continue to bring them up, but don't force it. She seems to have enjoyed your attentions and maybe if she sees you are serious about it, she'll consider more actions in the same vein.

16. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    Great topic to read and learn. Chastity and development of FLR relationships comes with ups and downs....like other relationships also have. This forum is a great way to exchange experieces and provides a lot of help. Recently I've posted my own experieces so far (https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/somewhere-on-my-way.33421/) trying to get some of your feedback about "where we are at our road-trip". This to understand how to work further on this topic in our relationship. By reading the forum now for many months, the key aspect to mee seems "no force" and "be patient".

The best succes we both discovered, is that I was able to "tell her about my feelings and desire", which she picked up realy great. Although she was rather shocked at the beginning, at least we both feel confident now to talk about the subject more frequently. Since my orgasms were denialed by her for periods of 1-4 weeks during the past months, she discovers now my changed behaviour and enjoys them a lot (as I do as well). During that periods of denail she hardly used my cage but my very strong desire is that she will do that more frequent / permanent and develop her KH role. I also do hope that by "Bringing up the issues frequently", "don't push" and "stay patient" will finally open the door to work more deep on my desire. Therefore, I could not claim any "unsuccess stories" yet as my biggest success is now that the topic is at least open to discuss .

17. Headtrip

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Learned a lot over the weekend. She really seems to know what she is doing: she deliberately has NOT shared many of her fantasies or goals with me saying "it would ruin things for you baby, because you always over analyze". She communicates with me almost every day but keeps it light and fun and does more listening than talking. All this over the last 4 mos. led ME to believe we were in a short term / fun lockup game. But her head is on a much higher floor (and my little head cant keep up).

Now I find myself in what she calls "stage 2". She is comfortable that she has set the hook and is now focusing on extended lockups and building her strength and skills (i.e. how to have more fun w/o PIV). Even the recent problems when I was unlocked were apparently anticipated by her. Sat. PM she unlocked me w orders not to cum and by morning I was asking to be locked up. Her smile told me everything.

Lessons in this case: she is really going slow for fear of scaring me away. She communicates a lot but doesnt share her big plans or fantasies. She makes it fun. And it is now clear that I AM hooked and it WILL be hard to go back. Her answer is now "why would we ever go back?".

I would say my KH is setting a textbook example of how to reel someone in. Patience and (thoughtful) communication. Forcing someone to commit, or bailing after commitment, sound like recipies for unsuccess.

Dumb1 and Anonoman like this.
  18. piet00

piet00 Active member

Amsterdam
    Local Time:
    Hello,

I had to laugh reading this as I can understand that it is great on the one side, but also can be scary. While I am not into chastity (yet?) I would fear that she looses sexual interest over time while I am "energized", it is great to have this excitement in the head but it can also be a pain.

I was reading the other topic yesterday, where she said, that she is finished with him, as she has another one taking care of her needs, while he has to stay locked in chastity...

The more I read the more I think that I like to have a "Soft FLR", where she is in charge but there has to be a benefit for me and in my case (no judgement against others) I can't imagine to stay in chastity without relief for a long time.
    To me it's more a contribution thing to her and that it* really helps me to focus on her.

* The FLR part includes that I am not able to hide some things like having an affair to get what I am looking for somewhere else (sex)

Piet

19. elias

Local Time:
    I do believe that "soft chastity" or "soft FLR" does not exist. Despite all kinds of levels in chastity and FLR, both start with a real desire to serve your better half. So, once you conclude for yourselves you will be "on board", then you must let her to decide about the further routing and success. Therefore, I believe strongly in an entire mind switch from yourselves (selfish?) to her. At least I found that my whole chastity experience brought me a lot of focus to her, which she really enjoyed and I loved to do. This brought us closer and closer and allowing us both now to have deeper talks about my desire, which hopefully and finally become our both desire...

Beck likes this.
  20. piet00

piet00 Active member

Amsterdam
    Local Time:
    Thank you for clarifying, this is indeed the question which is not that easy to answer for me currently.
    Is FLR really the will "to serve" and this desire is the goal or is the "serving" part only the road to achieve something else.
    I am just at the beginning of this journey and I just admit, that I am currently not at this point (yet).
    I have thought about what could be improved in my relationship and also which mechanics are in place that screw it up or make me unhappy.
    FLR seems to be a good approach to solve lots of problems and it will benefit both of us.
    But if I am really really honest the will to serve is not the main driver (yet).
    I know that the relationship will improve if we are close and the serving part will make her happier (which is great) while the FLR part triggers something in my head which I just discover and like a lot. It's true that I get something new out of the relationship just by doing things for her, which she enjoys (foot massage / not as a planned entry for more).
    The mind switch you're mentioning is really hard but I'm trying to do it and look what happens.
    Everything else would be some kind of manipulation, actually she brought the topic a few days ago, that she discovered that something is different and she was concerned that it might stop as easy as I started it.

Piet

21. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    Yes indeed. In the earlier stages of a relationship, as I am sensing is the case, you do need to be careful. Honesty is best in doses. But it is important to get to the point of some of these issues earlier on I would think. Hints here there, not at all sugestions of your willingness, your more submissive nature, your interest of really putting her on a pedistal could all be little bits of a story she might piece together and at that point, perhaps embrace. It is a very long strategy you'll have to adhere to, but it is easy if you just tell the truth and accept the consequences.
    I remember when my wife and I first started dating and we were just messing around and decided we needed to go to a sex shop. We didn't shop for chastity devices( holy crap that'd been awesome!!!)but we did get some s&m toys... anyway one thing leads to another.
    As to adressing the fear: one life to live. Don't waste time. Each moment counts. Good luck!!

piet00 likes this.
  22. elias

Local Time:
    Piet, wishing you all the best in further exploration of your viewpoint and mindset.

At least I experienced that the mindset change was the “easiest” part, as I had simply to give up my habits…In the mean time I consider our road trip as a 3-stage journey. Typically, I also found also three books to guide me, which may also be of help in your case:

Step 1: Work on a change in your relationship. A perfect guide to read is “A married Woman’s Guide to happier more fulfilling relationship”. You may find this book at http://toy4her.wordpress.com. I found even a Dutch translation at https://blijfbeminnen.wordpress.com/de-handleiding/ if this would be of your interest.

Step 2: Work on chastity. Although at page 13 the author asked us males to “wait to read further till it is a proper time to learn what our wives has in store for us”, already the previous pages are great to read. The book I mean is “Male Chastity A guide for Key Holders” written by Lucy Fairborne. I grabbed it somewhere from the internet.

Step 3: Develop FLR. By referring to Georgia Ivey Green the book "How to set up an FLR" contains a great fundament to think about how to set-up such desired realtionship. The book start with some practical tests about in what relationship your are, if you are ready to step into an FLR and is even guiding you to discover your “kinks”. This book goes deeper into FLR and might answer more of your questions. However, I feel step 1 and 2 might be mandatory first before "even think" on FLR. I do not know yet if I may reach this stage ever….

Although my better half should still start to read, already I learned a lot from these books to help our discussions and to learn a lot more about myself.

23. piet00

piet00 Active member

Amsterdam
    Local Time:
    Some updates regarding the "success" story.
    As mentioned in other postings my idea is that I suggest (!) FLR as a possible option for our relationship (we're together since 18y).
    I have changed some small things in the last 2 weeks and relationship has been improved a lot already, just because I have shifted my mindset.
    I mentioned the word FLR two days ago, but she didn't picked it up, but said today "I think you like it if I gave orders?" (followed by a smiling emoticon).
    I am just suggesting thing she liked and she picks it up. Actually I am doing this without any bad thoughts.
    Yesterday I gave her, her evening foot massage and she asked me not to take it one step further and make her nails, while she was watching TV... Nice.
    After she went to bed, I got a message:
    "where are you? I'm waiting. Come here"
    What happened after I enter the bed room is up to your imagination ;)
    After she had her orgasm, she was happy and went to sleep, I stayed awake for some hours like a teenager who just felt in love ... This is so amazing (but also hard to handle the "hornyness").
    Thanks again for all your valuable feedback, it is really helping not to push topics.
    I really enjoy this peaceful and helping community.

For me the success factors seems to be:
    1) give some hints what you like, but don't push
    2) make fun arround it
    3) assume that the FLR is already established and react like this, this seems to reinforce itself
    ("Come to bed. I am waiting :)")
    4) let it happen and reprogram myself: leave it up to her and (more important) no need to hurry.

Piet

bondinchas, Headtrip and Xileh like this.
  24. Headtrip

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Great progress and good suggestions. Happy for you. May you soon be in the "Be careful what you wish for" club!

25. piet00

piet00 Active member

Amsterdam
    Local Time:
    Yes, I heard of this club :)
    I think I am already sold, I'm so excited what happens in the future.
    Today I gave her the daily feet care package. She has her legs on my lap and then she moves her foot above and put it against my neck and continues to look at the TV.
    I loved the feeling. Not sure if she is doing it with a certain purpose or just because she seems to loose the fear doing what pleases her.
    Either way, I love it and honestly I am not sure if it takes really that long to move from a full vanilla relationship to a FLR.

Piet

Headtrip likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice