25 year marriage and 7 years in chastity has led to this…..

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Tina's Bitch, Aug 19, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    8:18 PM
    I’ve been locked 24/7 for nearly 7 years with a few releases for PIV sex each year. I’ve made sure that she has had regular orgasms over the years through penetration with a strapon that is much longer and thicker then me. I also regularly use a large glass dildo on her while she uses her vibrator.

Last night she told me she is no longer interested in having PIV sex with me. This is probably due to the fact I have lost 2+ inches during my time locked up and/or ageing and I cum almost instantly the few times we have PIV sex. I was afraid this day would come but I thought it would be years down the road. She told me our emotional connection is much more satisfying and fills all the needs she desires from our relationship.

She still wants sex with me as long as I use the strapon and toys.

2. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    This seems to be the story over and over. I'm beginning to not get it. It starts out with the guy interested and wanting to curb daily masturbation followed by her getting into it and controlling the releases and spreading them further and further apart. Then PIV becomes worthless to her because of orgasm interval causes near immediate release combined with shrunken penises. So the guy is left in a PIVless world with seasonal, very fast orgasms at absolute best but they feel oh so connected to their KH. I would counter they have been reverse brain washed while imprisoned in a cage...

soforo, Hevmetal, littleguy3 and 2 others like this.
  3. MichaelAlan

MichaelAlan Long term member

West, way west
    Local Time:
    10:18 PM
    Unread caging has no effect on length or ability to get an erection later.....is this not the case? If so I'm out of here.

4. MichaelAlan

West, way west
    Local Time:
    Have you talked to her and let her know how much you get out of PIV. No matter what a couples kink is, it's not worth doing if both sides aren't getting something out of it .

archie likes this.
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:18 AM
  6. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    So are you good with no more piv? Because if not, I guess I don’t understand why after you’ve satisfied your Wife, and you’ve earned a release, why she wouldn’t still allow you to have your fun. Obviously as you pointed out, it may not be a satisfying event for her orgasms, but to allow you to connect with her in that way, what is the big deal to give you two minutes or ten minutes or 30 seconds of piv?
    My Wife has been content with piv on weekends after almost 30 years of daily piv. So I’ve had to accept this, and she’s started giving me handjobs for my orgasms, but that was my request, as I want to try this as a more serious lifestyle for a while. But I do know that if piv was ever completely pulled from the menu, that would be an issue for me.
    Obviously every relationship is different and many are fine with that, and that’s great.
    Hopefully everything works out for both of you!

7. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    you just need to make sure you get a full erection a couple times a week. If you don’t you will temporarily lose size… but if you don’t have regular erections your penis will shrink until you give yourself regular erections…

8. MichaelAlan

West, way west
    Local Time:
    That's reassuring. I assume those caged night erections don't count.

I'll let the wife know for my health purposes I need a "cage free" erection once a week!! "Honey it's for my health!"

Cage free? Perhaps devices needs to say "these eggs are caged"

Jassica Jones and King Hippo like this.
  9. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    Dont worry.. you are not alone.. after being caged for so long.. your wife is also not alone in wanting only sex with toys.. the penis is eventually made redundant.. well you still get to watch her moan while being locked.. and see her duly satisfied…

gingers_sub and Chili-boy like this.
  10. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I think you probably saw this coming and are ready for it. I'm in my sixth year being locked and have also lost size and stamina. We're down to about twice per year for PIV and the longer I'm locked the more I begin to accept that erections and PIV are not for men like me and that I need to relieve my wife of the burden of my erections. She seems happy not to have to deal with them anymore. I don't know if I'm ready for "never" but am accepting that I'm not going to be that virile alpha guy anymore and that becoming pussy-free is likely -- sooner rather than later.

soforo, remyruff, Jennifer and 6 others like this.
  11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:

Well if you shrunked lots its no good is it and least you can do it with a strapon still. please have you ask Her if you can use your tongue cos thats nice to do as well.

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    100% agree!

SheisaBitch likes this.
  13. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    ... and?
    :rolleyes:

14. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    I'm only allowed an erection about once every two weeks. Oh dear.

15. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    I think my Queen and I are heading or am also there. She will not say what she has mind. I can orgasm in the belt if things go right. Mostly a ruined. We both enjoy when that happens. She gets off on the control. Not sure what the future holds and for the time being I am fine with what ever she decides. It’s been 4.5 months since we had PIV. She had taken my stamina before this long lock up. I doubt I could last a minute at this point.

gingers_sub likes this.
  16. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well if you gonna be lock up in a little cage it better if you little innit. cos if you got a big one it will hurt more.

17. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Sadly you can't lose something you've never had!

18. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    So far my Wife makes sure I get to spurt in her maybe once a month. She feels that connection is important. She doesn’t get anything sexual out of it, I can’t last very long, but She knows it’s important that her submissive husband be joined with her from time to time. I’m very grateful for that.

19. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    8:18 PM
    Last night she asked me if I would be ok with with mutual masturbation from now on when she lets me out. I agreed hoping that I would be let out more regularly. She unlocked me and started using her magic wand with her eyes closed. I spurted on her tits after about 10 seconds as I knelt beside her head. She wasn’t expecting it and as soon as it landed on her she came instantly. She laughed because she thought I hadn’t even touched myself up until that point. Afterwards she said that she won’t be unlocking me more frequently but when she does we will only be masturbating together.

20. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i think you ever so lucky that She let you and i bets you say thank you when you are let. i am let to use my tongue and i say thank you after.

SubSnuggler likes this.
  21. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    I usually give her a backrub or massage every night, and at some point ask Her if I can worship. That is our code for 'can I be permitted to give you an orgasm some way?'

About half the time she tells me no, and if it's yes she'll want my fingers, sometimes my tongue or a me wearing a strap-on. If I'm permitted to worship her, I always thank her, and especially so if I'm allowed a ruin or an orgasm. Sometimes she's ask for the strap-on and instead SHE puts it on and pounds me for a while.

If one (or both) of us has fun, I thank Her.

It's very rare I'm allowed to enter Her and cum, usually about once a month, but sometimes she goes a couple months. When She allows me a PIV orgasm, 99% of the time its on a Saturday morning, and She will unlock me and tell me I will be allowed to cum in her.

While I try to last, I can't go very long, and usually am ready to cum from the moment I enter her. If I take more than a minute or so, she will turn my buttons verbally or with some sort of movements to ensure I cum right away. And if I continue to resist She will tell me to cum, NOW. She expects me to come on command if told to do so. I always do.

She doesn't want me to last, but she does want me to have the privilege of enjoying an orgasm inside my Wife. She isn't after sustained penetrative sex with me and prefers me to cum right away. She also says she likes feeling her submissive husband enter and cum in her every now and then. I get the feeling the benefit is all on my side though.

(Humorous side story, she once told one of her bulls to cum while he was pounding her and he didn't. She told me later that she appreciated a proper submissive boy like me that follows instructions and does what he is told.)

soforo, jemima and LukeVallentine like this.
  22. Lockhappy

Lockhappy Member

Professional
    USA SOUTHEAST
    Local Time:
    My desire for permanent orgasm denial has merged with my wife's post-menopause lower sex drive. Our consensual interaction is that she agrees to keep me locked unless she wants me to be teased and denied, or until she desires PIV. When she is aroused and craving PIV its impossible for me not to orgasm because she loves to feel me climax while in her.

So my current rate of orgasm is working out generally to about 2 per year. I've been locked for a little over 3 years and just had my 6th orgadm two days ago.

Until now she has said she does not like the feel of a condom or dildo inside her, she only wants real flesh. However after we made love the other night she brought up dildoes and asked if I had one anymore. I said I had one in a moving box but never thought it would ever see any use. She didn't say another word... Maybe someday she'd be willing to add the dildo to our playtime and I'll be reduced to less than 2 orgasms per year which would thrill me.

If you, the OP, desired to be locked up to surrender control, you may be getting the bargain you fantasized about. Maybe this will arouse you enough to have an intimate and open conversation about what you really want while giving her what she truly wants. I think there is room for discussion between loving consenting adults here.

Rectrix likes this.
  23. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    I give my wife all the orgasms she desires. Her pleasure is all I care about.

Jennifer likes this.
  24. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    i can empathise with your situation, i'm no longer allowed inside her

25. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    We haven't been able to have PIV sex for years, mainly because of flexibility issues for my wife that make it painful to get in that position. Further complicating that is my size, or lack thereof. And then we were in a sexless marriage for a variety of reasons until re-igniting our love life and taking it to a new level with chastity, tease and denial. Now we both want to try PIV again but with my releases bring so limited, the opportunity doesn't come around that often unless she just decides the heck with it.

My last release was last night after 4 weeks denial. I came pretty quickly and now wonder if PIV will be a disappointment for her. I'd love to try a strap-on with her but I don't know if she could overcome the mental hurdle. She isn't interested in toys hardly at all.

Rectrix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice