Types of denial

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by slave-in-FLR, May 30, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. slave-in-FLR

slave-in-FLR Long term member

Poland
    Local Time:
    10:08 PM
    Reading forum posts I have realized that terms like ‘chastity’ and ‘denial’ can be meant in different ways by different couples. At least 4 types of ‘denial’ can be distinguished:
    - orgasm denial
    - PIV sex denial
    - no stroking / no touching the penis
    - no unlocking

I wonder, which one is most crucial in your relationship and how long you are denied each of them. What are you deprived of the longest in your relation?

For my Wife:
    - orgasm denial is the most important. My last orgasm was on Mar 15 and my Wife tells me that I should not expect it the next months.
    - PIV was regular, but in April my Mistress stopped it and now she wonders if she still needs my cock to please her.
    - stroking was also regular, but more and more rare. Last week my Wife told me that she seriously considers to stop it for good.
    - although I am caged day and night, I am unlocked regularly to practice sport so this aspect is not the point in our FLR.

ugams likes this.
  2. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    I wouldn't say denial is necessarily the focus of our relationship, its an element for sure, but we have no goals as such at this stage.

She knows denying an orgasm leaves me horny, which in turn leads to more love and affection for her. She also knows that I need to unlock for sports and shaving for which she has no issue with.

She has no desire to deny PIV when she wants it, but will substitute me wearing a strap on dildo for PIV until she wants me in her.

As for denial of my own access to my penis, I guess that its somewhat self induced / self regulated as I always have access to a key, but my commitment to her is that I won't.

slave-in-FLR likes this.
  3. Sexy Little Bitch

United States
    Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    Orgasm denial plays a decent part in our relationship, and would be the most I'm deprived of.

My wife loves PIV, but loves the orgasms I give her equally so I don't think it pains her too much to deny me entrance.

She often lets me use a vibratory on my cage, but always tells me not to come. She's said I become very bratty, and doesn't want to deal with my attitude after an orgasm.

She unlocks me when she wants to. Period. Ive asked to be unlocked, only to be told no. I've even asked "what if I use the safe word?" She said, "Were not doing anything sexual or kinky right now, so the answer would still be no."

ugams and slave-in-FLR like this.
  4. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I am only denied orgasms. I am allowed to masterbate, I get PIV, I get a blow job 3 times a week and I am teased multiple times a day.

pp4rms and slave-in-FLR like this.
  5. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    You are lucky I have been denied since February and have been told I will never have a penis orgasm again only prostate orgasmwell not really mostly just leakage

slave-in-FLR likes this.
  6. slave-in-FLR

slave-in-FLR Long term member

Poland
    Local Time:
    How long are you without an orgasm?
    BTW, you are still a lucky man. I forgot what blow job felt like, and I am told that I would never get it again.

7. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I had an accident and a ruined orgasm 20 days ago during a tease session. I am never allowed an orgasm and must lick it up if I have an accident.

slave-in-FLR likes this.
  8. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:08 PM
    I am in chastity to a Pro Mistress so there's no PIV but as we've built our relationship it's gradually evolved from fairly short-term orgasm denial to extended periods locked and Mistress taking ownership of my cock - something she reminds me of multiple times online and in person.

I love the denial that comes through chastity - I won't deny it ;) - but I've discovered over time it excites lots of other emotions in me. I'm becoming less focussed on whether I do or don't get orgasms, and enjoying not having orgasms was a revelation, but it's more the pleasure of submission and feeling I can let go and let my Mistress be in control. Not involving PIV I actually can find quite relaxing.

Rectrix and slave-in-FLR like this.
  9. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    My wife has no interest in any of this.

She just wants sex when she wants it.

And likes me a lot better (as do I) when I don't get sex whenever I want it (which was 2-3 times a day before this).

And she is liking my obedience. And dedication. And respect.

She's as vanilla as vanilla ice cream. I guess I can learn to like vanilla, too.

sonhee and Rectrix like this.
  10. Chili-boy

Chili-boy Long term member

Local Time:
    For me
    For me, it’s denial first. We went from a nice start of out every few days to no release, no erection allowed and no orgasms. I am allowed a minimum of two per year. The day we met and her birthday. I may have more but she wants a good 100 days first to get me going, which is the day we met in September.

PIV doesn’t happen. It will happen when the Jailbird arrives but I won’t be released for it. Also, I am going to “tormented beyond belief” as she can’t “get at it” when in an my V4 nano.

there is talk of a lot of sucking and licking with zero orgasms as I need better control apparently. She is very matter of fact about this, just like ordering a coffee m.

bondinchas and JaySaysYes like this.
  11. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    Chastity is a gray scale, with a wide range of possibilities. One can live a chaste live with regular sex; one has sex with no one but one's wife, for example, and no sexuality outside that environment. Conversely, one may have no releases at all, may remain locked, and entirely denied. Chastity may be strict, or serve as entertainment, or it may be any number of other possibilities.

I have sex with my wife. That doesn't happen often, and I'm not home often. When I'm home, much of the time I do wear a chastity device, though my wife doesn't strictly enforce it. She doesn't care that much. When I'm away, I also wear a chastity device much of the time, but I travel extensively. I'm leaving in a few hours for an international trip, and am international at the moment, and unlocked. The cage is by my shaving kit. At times my wife prescribes it, giving a specific number, and more recently she has given a starting number, with days to be added as she sees fit. She may allow a release as she sees fit. I have the keys because the cage has to come off and be put back on, and I'm quite far from home.

For us, the bottom line is that chastity is fidelity; there is no sexuality without my wife, whether it's actual sex, or masturbation; she either allows it, wants it, or forbids it, and it's not a one-way street. We communicate.

I've sent chastity-captioned pictures to her by text. She's sent a few back; they're always clothed, tasteful. However, my wife doesn't like them much, and she found that sometimes she can't delete them off her phone. She decreed no more. I ended up sending a few that cried out "send me." She didn't like that. The result? One more day per picture ("meme").

For us, the concept of no male release doesn't work; she wants use of me when I'm home, as she sees fit. What does work for us is that there's no release except with her permission or instruction. She can do as she sees fit, but she isn't really interested in sexuality outside of us getting together. Neither of us are kids. For us, chastity is fidelity, without exception, with the added focus of restriction on the husband (me) at her word. That works for us.

sonhee, Ron33, asastype and 1 other person like this.
  12. Guest 2939

Guest 2939 Active member

Local Time:
    For us it’s no touching or stroking myself when unlocked. Lady K unlocks me on average twice a week. But the sessions are unpredictable as to if She allows me an orgasm. She only allows me to masturbate onc day a year, my birthday.

Ron33, slave-in-FLR and Guest 2684 like this.
  13. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Orgasm denial is big for my Wife(KH). She now knows when I need to cum. My last one was sometime in the spring. I have no idea when she will allow me to have a orgasm again. I haven't had PIV sex in years(15) I'm guessing. My Wife is 70, so it's been a long, long time for us. The only time I'm allowed to touch or stroke my penis now is when my Wife allows me to cum and watches me masturbate. After being locked for a long time...It doesn't take long to cum. And she wants me to cum quick or she will shut it down and lock me back in my cage. As far as being unlock and cage free. She does allow me to be cage free when I ride my bike or do any work around the yard. But when that is over...Back into the cage, no touching, only to put the cage back on.

Rectrix, slave-in-FLR and Guest 2684 like this.
  14. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Denial is just a means to an end. For me it's only about submission and control.

15. kirishima

kirishima Active member

Local Time:
    6:08 AM
    For us it's complete denial of the penis
    He comes out 2 times a year gets a in cage magic wand release maybe 3 times a year now Adam's
    We are working up towards a full time forget your penis life I think

16. CumSlut

CumSlut Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    With us the following goes:

1. No blowjobs - occasionally my Wife has worship me her strap-on cock but I will never be on the receiving end. I provide her orally with orgasms as often as she desires.

2. No PIV except rare occasions where my Wife decides to ride me - for any orgasm I'd still need to receive permission/instruction. This is also about HER pleasure, not mine.

3. Edging and stroking: often - I'm also allowed to do it myself as long as I don't cum.

4. Supervised masturbation: once every 2-3 weeks on average (always leashed, collared, kneeling, and clean up included)

17. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    There's a 5th type of denial: the i intentional denial of erections. She takes away and /or rations that which makes you male, and creates an appreciation and acceptance of her authority and an explicit awareness of my submissiveness.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice