What an unexpected start!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by HerChasteHusband, Oct 12, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. HerChasteHusband

HerChasteHusband Active member

Local Time:
    12:38 PM
    Hello All, my name is Patrick. Sorry for the long journal as I just found the site and am catching up. As I did in my introduction, my wife and I of 18 years started our journey of chastity 4 days ago (Oct 8, 2023). In the beginning of the year I found out about chastity online and mentioned it to my wife. While she wasn’t against it, she said maybe and showed little interest. She dropped it as did I, but I never stopped thinking about it. Fast forward to 9 days ago in bed at night when she told me she had been thinking about it some over time and wanted me to obtain a device to try. I was shocked but excited. I did my research and bought one at a place locally. Showing it to her Friday night (3 days later), she informed me we would start Sunday night after sex. I couldn’t think straight till Sunday. Sunday night after the kids went to bed, she undressed herself and me. She gave me the best oral and worshiped my balls I ever had, all the while telling me to enjoy it, because once she owned my cock and balls, it would be few and far between. I thought she was teasing and trying to work me up. She produced our vibrating cock ring which was weird, because she knows it harder for me to feel anything when it’s buzzing. She climbed on top. She rode hard up against the cock ring with very little friction for me to 3 climaxes of her own. Once exhausted, she got off laying by my side. As she rubbed her hand on my chest, she said I want you to cum, because who knows how long it will be till the next. She offered doggy which is my favorite position and rare. I got behind her and tried to enter her. She was drying up. I continued to try and work my way in and it was hard for me to penetrate. The bending of my penis was making me soft because of discomfort. She looked back and said “Im sorry, it has become a desert down there with a smile on her face. Looks like you have to wait for who knows how long.” I was crushed. The last time I ejaculated was the week before(10 days). She asked me to get the cage, clean up and come back to lay down on my back. As I was laying she began to install my cage. She had to use ice to get me down as I had not ejaculated and it was brutal. Sitting on my stomach with her back to me, she got it on, inserted and turned the key. While cuddling after, she said sorry I didn’t get to ejaculate in her, but at least I got to be inside her. She also said - plus enjoy very good oral which may never happen again because she has never liked it. Oral is now my specialty she said. She said a 10 day head start would be a great way to begin with with a smile. It hit me. She did it all on purpose and never intended to let me finish. I meekly asked if she planned this and she confirmed. Where did my vanilla sweet wife go? She informed that she hates cleaning me out of her. For her, she said this was a great way for us to begin in her eyes. I have serviced her orally and with toys for the last 3 nights to more orgasms I can count. She loves not feeling guilty that my needs aren’t met. Last night while cuddling after my service to her. She told me she misses the real thing. She said it doesn’t mean she will let me out anytime soon, but the feeling of me in her and the way I expand then feeling the warmth as I finish is something that will continue when she desires to get her fix. I thanked her and told her I loved her for not cutting me off from piv sex. She said she never will, but it will be different from now on. She informed me that in the contract she is crafting and will present for my approval, here is a clause about me cleaning all of my messes up with my mouth when given the privilege to finish in her. Possibly anytime I’m allowed to finished. She no longer wants to deal with the mess. Where did my sweet, plain, vanilla wife go? What a start!!! Everyday I wake wondering what’s next.

2. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    What a wonderful start sounds like she's been reading or talking with someone. Enjoy the ride

3. HerChasteHusband

Local Time:
    Yes. She read quite a lot of a blog but won’t tell me which one. Thank You!

Elon and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:38 PM
    Thanks for sharing!

5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
  6. Elon

Elon Member

Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    I love your post. I so hope my wife will do that!! Keep us informed!

7. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    So right here. She must be soaking… or I’ll say very open, like you’ve done some work to her down there to feel no friction at all.

Then she must be rubbing your chest for hours, because she’s doing her pelvic floor exercises to tighten those muscles whilst absorbing all that moisture onto your bedsheets…

Now she’s so dry and tight that you can’t get it into her?

I cannot deal. Do not believe this one bit.

Lorenz, samseaborne and theClaw like this.
  8. HerChasteHusband

Local Time:
    To answer all your questions.
    It is not as much open or very wet for why the friction wasn’t there. When she is on top, she lays across my body with her head next to mine and presses her magic button as I call it on the ribbed part of the vibrating ring hard. She bears down and grinds against it with very little motion for me because as she pushes her hips down not allowing me to move in and out if that makes sense. Also the vibration on the ring makes feeling something more difficult too.

as for the other. Once she finishes, she has a tendency to dry out quick. Unfortunately , it’s a side effect to medication she takes. Has worsened as we’ve gotten older. That and a combination of me loosing some firmness during the break made it difficult.

Raychel Dresher likes this.
  9. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    That is all awesome. The denial is such a powerful act. Lately, I find it the ultimate act of Love. Congratulations.

10. zotonkoton

zotonkoton Member

Local Time:
    7:38 PM
    She did research ^^

When it comes to my experience and fetishes, almost all girlfriends and partners I had , they were just led into femdom sort of things with my playful way... and it was pretty much topping from bottom. And they probably didnt research too much deeper, so they rarely gave me something really unexpected. There were mild situation, but nothing like yours :D
    I didnt wear a chastity device in my life, just playing no touching on trust.
    My last ex had her way and said she definitely forbids me touch and pleasure when she is on her period(that is concept i never saw online)... and once maximum we reached 2 weeks. She once called those play and control with word lifestyle ... etc... And told me once she just cant believe(like she is fascinated, cause she really liked me) I like these kind of games and denials... But again she wasnt so immersed, but she felt great and playful and laughing and enjoying the game almost all the time, and we talked about devices and she was afraid, maybe it dint look natural to her...

11. Raychel Dresher

Raychel Dresher Long term member

Retired
    Bangor Maine
    Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    Sounds like all mty dreams come true in one story.
    A wife that like to play with chastity and wants you to do tyhe cleanup as well.
    Pure heaven.

12. zotonkoton

zotonkoton Member

Local Time:
    7:38 PM
    I would just add - with that kind of wife, after her research and some time, it would probably end in a way that it will become impossible to top from bottom. There's no back after that :D

13. kestrelblaze

kestrelblaze Loved and Locked

SELF
    USA
    Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    I am curious about your contract, how that goes, and well, if you talked about the contract terms before the lock went on?
    I am dealing with this today in my FLR and well, we started out with no contract, work on it as we go, and I did not have the self awareness to negotiate one anyway before I went to indefinite status, and 24/7.
    Fortunately for me, my Domme is working with me openly as we renegotiate more and more advanced terms for our 24/7 indefinite chastity lifestyle. Our terms keep developing more workability over time.

14. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    By the way, once my wife cums, the natural lubricant seems to be scarce. Maybe it’s the muscles still clenching or sensitivity, but it gets almost sticky and less slippery.

So as far as far as that goes, it’s not uncommon in our bedroom.

15. HerChasteHusband

Local Time:
    It’s in our contract I have to clean up anytime I’m allowed to finish till she is satisfied.

16. HerChasteHusband

Local Time:
    Yes, I’m starting to wonder what I created

bondinchas likes this.
  17. HerChasteHusband

Local Time:
    We did discussed and put it in place after locking. We looked at different ones online and adjusted them for what felt right for us. We agreed that we would keep things where we may not be comfortable now we felt would come naturally and be enforced by her at anytime. My KH has the right to add as she sees fit after discussing with me and hearing all my input. She has the final decision though. We read Uniquely Rika and it really ignited her confidence and gave her a better understanding of my desire to serve her and why. So far we are both very happy.

18. Raychel Dresher

Raychel Dresher Long term member

Retired
    Bangor Maine
    Local Time:
    That is awesome. Sounds like an incredible relationship you have, and a great woman. :)

HerChasteHusband likes this.
  19. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    The same exact thing happened to me! As soon she introduced enforced male chastity into our relationship, like your wife, she put an end to performing fellatio on me because she never liked it either and said that oral would be exclusive to me performing cunnilingus on her.

20. HerChasteHusband

Local Time:
    As much as I enjoyed it, the weird thing is I don’t miss it. I seem to enjoy more the random times when she tells me to kneel, remove her panties, put my tongue in her and stay there till she decides I’ve done my job. ‍♂️

21. HerChasteHusband

Local Time:
    And we continue to move into our life of me in chastity and submissive to my wife. One week passed. Her orgasms 13 and me 0. I have just finished hand washing all her panties before bed. I asked for it. I am living what I desired and loving it.

22. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Has she ever enjoyed physical intimacy this frequently in the past?

23. HerChasteHusband

Local Time:
    One thing about this is the communication that has opened up. She has wanted sex quite frequently. I admit my constant frequency with masturbation and my energy and desire lacked. She very much enjoys me servicing her orally but never requested it as she always knew I would want it in return. She hates blow jobs. She has in our agreement, that I lost the right to receive oral and that I am the main only provider unless she decides she wants to offer. Now, that she is in control and no longer feels the guilt of leaving me without. She pretty much just tells me to put my mouth to work and don’t come up till she says too.
    One thing about this is the communication that has opened up. She has wanted sex quite frequently. I admit my constant frequency with masturbation and my energy and desire lacked. She very much enjoys me servicing her orally but never requested it as she always knew I would want it in return. She hates blow jobs. She has in our agreement, that I lost the right to receive oral and that I am the main only provider unless she decides she wants to offer. Now, that she is in control and no longer feels the guilt of leaving me without. She pretty much just tells me to put my mouth to work and don’t come up till she says so.

24. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Wow! Sounds like this has been transformative for you and your wife like it was for us. I labeled my journal "Zero to 60 Overnight". My wife referred to what happened in our marriage as "Zero to One Hundred" just this past weekend. (She doesn't view CM and only knows vaguely that I have a journal.)

Deleted member 114215 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice